A difficult favor

Peace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sunggyu needed some time for himself to processes what he just heard. With Sungyeol there babbling, he couldn't think anything clearly.

Of course he told him about Woohyun. He couldn't get away with that. Dispite the rules, Sungyeol had relationships with humans many times. And since Woohyun considers himself human, he had no one better to take advice. But at the moment, all he wanted was Sungyeol to leave.

"I'm talking from experience hyung, if this is ever to get ruined, it's your fault. You should have told him the truth." Sunggyu knew Sungyeol was right. He shouldn't keep Woohyun in the dark.

"Alright dad! Now go. I have a lot of work to do." Sunggyu managed to send Sungyeol out. But the next second, Sungjong came in and showed him his phone. The call was from the council.

"They want you to come and meet them" Sunggyu found his heart beat increase. He's doing something illegal right now. Not informing them about Woohyun is breaking their rules. And if he got caught, he will have to endure the consequences.

"When?"

"Tomorrow morning. 9 a.m. If you are going, you should leave tonight." Sunggyu was always this busy. But he was used to it. So he never complained. But now the things are different. His heart ached when he thought about not being able to see woohyun until tomorrow night.

"Tell them I'll be there" Sunggyu said cursing in his mind. He never had ignored a council meeting no matter how short their notice was. If he suddenly canceled the meeting, they will become suspicious.

Sunggyu worked until the last minute and rushed to the airport to catch his flight. He had no idea what this meeting will be about. But better to get it over with. Then he will be able to stay away from going to another one at least for another three months.

It was a long flight and he had a lot of time to think things through. He carefully thought about what Sungyeol said. That women can be anyone. A witch or else she can even be goddess herself. But rather than bothering who she is, Sunggyu thought about what she said. Because somehow he knew she meant no harm.

She had told him many things. And out of all, the one that caught him more was what she told about Yeonseok samchon...Was that a warning?

He is his father's brother and was the alpha of their pack until recently. He had a huge greed for power and had killed an alpha of another pack with the intention of merging the two packs to have more power. The council didn't approve that and gave him death penalty. The spot emptied by his death was handed over to Sunggyu.

Did he really kill that kid? It's not impossible though. He had accused appa for that so he can be the next alpha. With the greed he had for power, it is possible.

But what Sunggyu couldn't believe was the fact that he was alive. If so the council had lied to them. Does the council - the one that makes the rules- break rules?

And then, what she told about her grandson had confused him. But the more he thought about it, he realized that it was Woohyun she was talking about. He didn't remember having any kind of a gift but there's a saying that, having to meet your true mate is a gift. And when he thought of the possibility of Woohyun being the gift that she told, he felt his hard work of all those years had paid off.

She said Boohyun and Woohyun both are her grandsons. That was a hint for him telling who Woohyun actually is. He didn't like where that is leading, considering that Boohyun's father had killed his father. He'd have to dig more about that to confirm his doubts. But he didn't know if anything will change even of it is true. Woohyun was innocent in all this.And he misses him so much already.

It would have been better if he could tell Woohyun he was leaving, but he had no time. He'll make it up to him when he goes back. It's about time that he handover some company authority to others so he can spend more time alone with Woohyun.

 

When he was leaving, Sunggyu promised to be back. But he didn't say when. All the time he was with Sunggyu, he was in a different kind of world where everything seemed perfect. So back then he didn't have any questions. And when Sunggyu left, Woohyun came back to the reality and blamed himself for not asking anything important from him like where he live? What he does for living or at least when he will come back.

He recalled last night where he was happy for the first time of his life. And that was all because of Sunggyu. When he's with Sunggyu, he felt complete and now that he's gone, he felt a strange kind of emptiness. He thought about how Sunggyu is different from humans. At first he was afraid of his wolf, but now that he thinks about it, it was cool. He made a mental note to ask Sunggyu to show him his wolf again. He thought about numerous things that he should tell Sunggyu or the things that they should do when he comes back.

He waited for Sunggyu the whole day. But he didn't come like he promised. While waiting, without having anything to do, he cleaned the entire house. Did Sunggyu thought of him as an untidy, lazy person? The way the house looked earlier would make anyone think so. I should have cleaned it sooner. Woohyun thought looking at his now cleaned room. He looked at the time and it was already 9 p.m. Why didn't he come back?

That question made him afraid. What if Sunggyu doesn't want to be around him? What if he never comes back? Sunggyu is a werewolf after all. What if he doesn't want to mingle with a mere human?

That night he went to sleep assuring himself that Sunggyu might have been busy with work and he would come back tomorrow.

 

The council talked about some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter