Special

Peace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The few minutes it took Woohyun to realize everything was enough for Sunggyu to disappear out of his site. When he ran out of the house, Sunggyu's nowhere to be seen. He felt like he had lost everything all over again.

He had never talked to someone like that in his entire life. He didn't know where that courage came. But it sure came at the wrong time. He's been rude and he practically chased Sunggyu out of the house, when all he asked for was a chance to explan.

He knew all that was his instinct to protect himself. But Sunggyu was not a threat. He was sure of it. Like every other thing in his life that's unexplainable, he somehow knew that Sunggyu is the last person that would harm him. He blamed himself for not realizing that sooner.

But now, Sunggyu's gone and he didn't know where to find him. He couldn't have gone far. It's even possible that he lives somewhere near here. He thought looking at the now empty streets. If not for anything, at least to apologize, he needs to find Sunggyu. But he had no idea where he'd be.

After Sunggyu's gone, Woohyun felt a strange emptiness. And that was like he had lost a big part of him. He never felt like that before. He had no idea as to why he's having such a strange feeling.

He couldn't just stand still doing nothing. So he aimlessly walked here and there hoping he'd be able to find Sunggyu. Few minutes later he found himself walking on a familiar route. It was the road to the dinner. On his way, he remembered the first time that he went there. Though it was yesterday, he felt like it was a lifetime ago. He's a magnet to accidents. There's no other way to explain everything that had happened within the last twenty-four hours. He sighed.

If it wasn't for Sunggyu, he'd have been dead by one way or the other. And now he was pretty much sure that he hadn't hallucinated Sunggyu walking towards the dinner yesterday. It was indeed him.

Wait...that's it. The dinner!

Woohyun ran all the way to the dinner. And when he saw the owner he just burst in. He was supposed to report for work today but that was long forgotten. He went directly to the owner. And when Jungyeop saw Woohyun, he thought Woohyun had come to explain as to why he couldn't report for work today.

"Do you know someone called Sunggyu?" That sudden question of Woohyun surprised Jungyeop. He didn't know how Woohyun knew Sunggyu. And he wondered where the boy's manners went. Yesterday he looked innocent and was well mannered.

That reminded him of how Sunggyu behaved earlier. He never has seen Sunggyu like that before. No matter what the problem, Sunggyu was someone who always had a smile on his face. Yesterday Sunggyu called him to say that an urgent business work had occurred and he had to go. But today he came to the dinner about half an hour ago wearing a sad expression and since then he had avoided talking.

"Yes. He's my nephew. But young man, would you care to explain why didn't you come to work today?"
Woohyun only heard a one word, yes. And that's all he cared at the moment.

"Can you please tell me where to find him?"Woohyun sounded so desperate. Yesterday Sunggyu came back just to ask this boy's name. And now he's here asking for Sunggyu. What's going on? I told him to not get involved with humans. Jungyeop thought angrily.

"He's in upstairs. But I don't know whether he'd agree to talk or not. So I'll ask him first." Jungyeop went to the stair case. But Woohyun suddenly slipped under his arms and in a blink, he was already upstairs. Jungyeop was irritated by Woohyun's behaviour and thought that he should reconsider about the job that he offered.

Woohyun peeped into the nearby room and Sunggyu wasn't there. But when he walked further, he could see a shadow of someone from the balcony. He hurried there. Sure enough, it was Sunggyu. Woohyun cleared his throat. But Sunggyu didn't turn back.

"I...I am sorry for the way that I behaved earlier. I was afraid. Otherwise I wouldn't have done that. I'm really sorry." Woohyun was expecting an answer and Sunggyu didn't say a word and neither had he turned back.

"I know I was an idiot. Please forgive me. I was... I know...I shouldn't have done that. I was afraid something might happen again. So..."

"What happened before?" Sunggyu's sudden question startled him.
"huh?"
"What happened before that made you so afraid, that you couldn't even recognize your mate?" Sung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter