Five month pregnant 🌸🌷놀라운 치유력

A fallen angel (타락한 천사 )❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five months passed away, and they become so close that jeonghan's innocently tearing now as he cut the vegetables to make omelet while his pregnant tummy half bare because the shirt he wears become too small.

Seungcheol came out the shower after that, wearing only the towel around his waist and back hugged his pregnant angel tenderly before pecking his blond hair.

" C-cheolie ~good morning ."  the man smiled at the cute tone, held back himself from abusing this angel right then and now. as he held that tummy and felt his heart softens again ...just how much he's Happy? 

This is so freaking beautiful ...to be able to impregnate jeonghan the first time they did it together and after he realized that his angel's Carrying his child, he could only tear up not knowing why he's so damn Happy although he refused the idea at first.

But when he sees jeonghan so happy like that he couldn't protest.

" Good morning baby ~." He rose his shirt and messaged his pink s that start dripping milk ..the angel's cheek burned .

" N-n-not now cheolie ..." 

The man left a soft kiss to his neck and did a red mark there . kept rubbing his s and the angel mess , throwing his head back to his neck and blushing mess.

 " I need to recharge .”

” W-we can’t, you have work at 9:30 .” he pouted as he tried to release himself of the man’s embrace, but being a policeman, Seungcheol has trained his body so well that he’s too strong for him. 

“ I won’t be going today , it’s Friday forgetm ?!”

The younger’s heart fluttered , as he widened his eyes a bit forget that human world have the Friday and Saturday vacation from work . 

The days in heaven were totally different . 

Aigoo how can he forget although it has been already five months since he come down to earth ?!

“ Today I will be taking you to the doctor , since you have appointment .” 

The angel looked up to his chosen fated lover . 

“ B-but we went the day before yesterday ?!”

Seungcheol placed a hand on top of jeonghan’s Head . 

“ Now you’re entering six month and i’m worried about you , I want you to have a check up everyday if it’s possible  .” 

“ I-I don’t like hospitals .” 

Seungcheol looked into jeonghan’s eyes , hazel turning slightly blue as he pouted . 

“ Your eyes turned blue  , are you sulking again ?!”The man chuckled as he was saying that , knowing that whenever jeonghan’s mad or frustrated , his wings appears or his eyes color change to it real one . 

As if he’s looking into the ocean . 

His cheek and ears turned pink as he turned around and crossed his arm over his chest . Seungcheol eventually back hugged him once again , pecked his cheek , side eyelid and he’s flushing all this time his man’s holding him . 

Feeling the clothed hardens behind and he bite his lips . 

“ Shall we go to the bedroom ?!”

He closed the oven and nodded with adorable blush . 

“ Be gentle with me ..”

 

 

 

🌸💕🌸💕🌸

His phone rang while he’s jeonghan’s blonde hair as the younger’s slowly falling asleep after the love making between him and the father of his unborn child . 

He was lost admiring the beauty made by the god , as if he were an art . So bright and pale as his eyelashes getting more thicker everyday , lips pink as if he’s putting some lipstick , round cheek pale red and finally his adorable small flat nose .  

But something has to ruin this precious moment as he quietly took his phone and run out to answer and gladly Jeonghan wasn’t bothered by the loud sound because he’s already deep in his sleepiness . 

....

” For god’s sake what the hell do you want Jisoo ?”. 

His work parnter sighed throught the phone . 

“ why are you yelling , my ears is gonna explode like that ?!!” He yelled back but it looks like he forced it as he whimpered for some reason . 

Seungcheol breathed out . 

“ What the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter