Don't go ❤(나를 그냥 내버려 두지 마.)

A fallen angel (타락한 천사 )❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Next day , seungcheol opened his car and told the sleepy angel to get inside while he still need to get his rainy coat . although of his moody character , seungcheol has feed him , offered him the bath and pulled a pair of old short jeans that fit his slim waist perfectly and warm black hoodie . found a shoes that didn't fit his big size when he bought for himself few days ago and gladly it fit the smaller angel .

 

As he sat on the passenger seat , jeonghan start to doze off again . cheek cutely turning pink due the morning cold breeze , he hugged himself and shut his eyes ..

Didn't know when seungcheol came and were next to him . drinking something smell so good and he wish if he could try . 

The man start driving his car , wearing his cops uniform with the hat and focusing on the road as he start driving to the police station .

" Can i drink from this ?". 

Seungcheol handed the younger his cup .

" If you drop it I will kill you ." 

Jeonghan flinched . taking it from the man's hand and smiled innocently as he saw the beautiful brown color . 

" Beside this is a coffee . it could make you wide awake at night so are you sure ?". 

Jeonghan couldn't resist the smell as he sipped some of it and his eyes sparkled like a small kid who get a candy .

 Seungcheol stopped the car in front of the police station .

" Hey ..don't drink it all ." he snatched the cup and looked at the half sipped coffee . jeonghan cutely pouted and his lips .

" Go down , we still have some talk about the case and you can go back to your home in heaven ." 

He told coldly , get out the car as will and jeonghan sadly walked towards the gate and the man behind him .

Seungcheol still doesn't believe him and think this is some joke.

He's not taking it seriously .

And yet he doesn't know how to deal with him anymore.

Joshua saw the boy looking down sadly so he held his chin and made him look up .

" Good morning beauty ~why do you seems down ..is it seungcheol ?!". Tears willed up around his honey eyes . 

Seungcheol who were busy talking with the inspector get smacked by Joshua on his head .

" Yeah . what the hell did you do to him ?!". 

Seungcheol looked at the crying figure . looking at him behind Joshua and sniffling . seungcheol were speechless .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter