When my baby realised too much power 💕🌸🌷치유력

A fallen angel (타락한 천사 )❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here’s an update to my beautiful reader ^^ 💕🌷🌸

 

 

 

“Mingyu, what are you doing, the hospital’s other way ?!” Seokmin asked in panic and mingyu’s face was so serious.

” I Have been told by Jisoo that seungcheol’s wife can heal incredibly too fast that’s why .” Seokmin won’t probably believe but for mingyu , he believed in his beloved friend . 

He told him not to tell anyone but here he said that and Seungcheol in the back panting and sweating while blood slipping down from the injury. 

He forgets wearing bulletproof, he was too eager to catch the one who shot his friend, seeking revenge there that he forgets himself. 

He was too careless today. 

*Cough*cough*

More blood coming out and seokmin’s tears streamed down seeing his friend like this .

 

💕🌸🌷

“ T-this is his house I guess .” Mingyu stopped the car randomly, hurried to Seungcheol and carried him before running towards the door.  

He slammed the door open and found the wife sitting on the couch, sweating so much as he just woke up from his nap after seeing a horrible nightmare of his man.

And for some reason this is what he just witnessed, he runs without thinking, mingyu places the man on the ground and he’s half unconscious. 

Jeonghan kneeled down, eyes wide and panicking, hands shivering as he reached over and touched his husband’s cheek. 

Tears streamed down. 

“ N-no ~.” He said weakly , too panicking that when he saw the blood, he cried and his natural superpower that every angel have’s fully awake now , his wings appeared, blue lights coming around his pale body as he touched the injured place and the two male there watching with wide eyes, not believing what they’re seeing at the moment  . 

He’s healing his man and the wound slowly closing after the bullet flew out, he’s sobbing while releasing so much power, eyes become blue as the sky. 

Mingyu’s heart-tugging so fast watching the incredible beauty.

Seungcheol’s slowly waking up, eyes set on his pregnant wife, who’s sobbing like a child while healing and healing till the injury was fully recovered and closed. 

His beautiful blonde hair get longer, Seokmin has been frozen there and mingyu’s eyes almost bursting out of his head. 

Seungcheol looked at his wife.

”B-baby, I-i’m Fine Nah?!” he told, sitting up and pulled him into his arm , that’s when he returned back to his mind, wings slowly disappeared, the blue light gone as he’s slowly relaxing. 

“ Cheolie , d-don’t be r-reckless again .” Hiccups following behind as he weakly said that, Seokmin and mingyu quiet there as they watch the married couple. 

“ I’m so sorry baby , I just couldn't stay still .”

Jeonghan clutched on his coat .

Seungcheol noticed tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter