Mingyu's love life & time for jeonghan’s labory 💕🌸 혼합 혈액의 아이

A fallen angel (타락한 천사 )❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He returns back home after making sure his friend and his beautiful wife okay, just clicked the door open and mattered loud “ I’m home ~.” 

Not second later and that slim body jumped into his arm and mingyu smiled softly, embraced that body back and inhaled the vanilla burry smell coming from the love of his life. 

“ You’re late today , I-I was lonely .” Pouts followed behind and mingyu looked to him with warm sad smile . 

Placed him down on his foot and pecked his forehead in a lovely moment as they were like acting a romantic movie sense. Wonwoo smiled shyly and held the man’s hand. 

“ One of my friends get injured during the missions, and I had to take care of him .” 

He covered his mouth cutely. 

“ I-is he okay ?! 

Mingyu smiled, taking off his coat and slipped down his shoes before entering his own house. Found some chips and soda, snacks all over the coffee table. 

“ I’m sorry that I made you wait so long .” He felt sad to know that his love life always wait these hours , and try to kill the boredom by doing the things he likes . 

Althought he start dating him not long ago but mingyu has known Wonwoo since long time ago during middle school days . 

And when he confessed to him , the man felt like he’s dreaming because he have always had this sort of feeling as will towards the younger .

“ It’s okay honey ~it’s your job to protect people , you’re a hero .” 

The man closed his eyes and embraced that body more tightly . 

“ I love you ~.” 

The slim figure wearing round glassss flushed , his man rose his chin and captured his lips as he lean from the side when he’s hugging him and wrapping his arm around his thin waist . 

He’s saying it so suddnely and that makes him tear up seriously . 

 

 

...~💕🌸🌷~...

While they were both under the big showe spry , mingyu’s sitting down there and his lover on his arm , relaxing and melting under the warm water . 

The middle sized bathtubs’s  slowly felling But mingyu always love to turn on the spry and makes it full till the top . 

He closed it when he thought it’s enough . 

“ Today I saw something too fantasy that I couldn’t believe .” 

Wonwoo looked up and blinked . 

“ Something fantasy ?!” 

The man remembered clearly and his heart tugged like crazy . 

“ My partner was healed by his wife in blink of an eyes from a bullet shot do you believe ?!”

Wonwoo didn’t seem surprised which made mingyu frown , but he waited for the young to speak . 

“ Fast healing , it’s not fantasy , I can do that too .” 

Mingyu felt his heart dropping . 

Could it possibly be ..

The younger grinned to him and pecked his cheek . 

“ When I peck the injured place it will go right ?!” 

The elder male facepalm his own forehead   . 

“ That’s not what I meant baby .” Wonwoo pouted , pinching the man’s s . 

“ Ouch!.” 

“ So it’s super power ?!” 

Mingyu rubbed his sore s  . 

“ Ended it might be , but what I witness made me believe that there’s also an angel beside the one I saw today .” 

Wonwoo’s eyes widened , color of his eyes turned light grey and mingyu looked straight and seriously to him . 

“ Your eyes ~.” He didn’t finish his sentence when the younger looked away and his heart racing abnormally . 

“ Why did you hide it from me ?!”

Wonwoo bite his lips . 

“ I-I didn’t plan to hide it .” His eyes wetted . Mingyu looked kinda disappointed and having to see that look on his eyes , Wonwoo felt like crying . 

“ I’m half ~.” 

He admited it and tears streamed down after that . 

“ Half ?!”

The younger nodded , wiped his own tears and his cheek pink with his nose. 

“ I’m half demon and half angel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter