Who the hell are you ?!❤ (타락한 천사 )

A fallen angel (타락한 천사 )❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.....

" Nah you ~can you tell us what happened ?!". Joshua said out , whom's known as seungcheol's partner as he kneeled down and pulled his coat before he cover the boy's body 

The younger angel sobbed still in shock .

" H-he tried abusing me and when I tried resisting he was already drawing in this blood ." He cried. wiping his tears and hiccups following behind . Joshua looked at seungcheol to surprised that he couldn't say a words .   

Seungcheol sighed , kneeled down and touched the lifeless body of the men and his eyes widened when he saw the big hole in his chest where his heart were the reason of his death .

" Joshua take the crops to forensic examination of the body , and I will treat his wound so I can take him to the police station later ." The 25 years old male mattered , his eyes fixed on the crying figure on the floor with serious but Sharpe glances .

" Okay be careful ." Joshua run out to call the other men here to help him out with the corps before and after 10 minutes he was already gone of the forest and on his way to have a well studying on this corps .

Seungcheol get closer and held the beautiful boy's chin ..making him look into his Sharpe eyes . And the angel's teary eyes widened .

This man look familiar .

" I'm gonna ask you this again , how the hell did he die ?!". 

The drugs start to work on his human body and jeonghan reached over , clutching on the man's cops uniform with his tiny smaller pale hands .

He couldn't see clearly which made him bite his lips and lean into the man ..

"  Seungcheol ~finally I found you ." 

With that he fainted on the man's arm . and the cops's eyes widened , looking down at the angelic unconscious weird boy . soon Drifit his eyes away where he glanced at the shinning white beautiful feathers .

This is impossible ..but could it be a feather belong too something very rare ?! 

Something puzzled scientists and the inability of the police and investigators on the existence and ratification ,  He was too smart that sometimes he solves some case like Professional Investigator but right now the death of this man were unbelievable . 

He shut his eyes for a while ..then he stood up with the angel on his arm , half of his beautiful pale leg showing and his upper body wrapped by Joshua's brown coat ..

His head leaning into the man's chest . and his hair seems too get more brighter being blond . His thin lips were so pink and skin so pale .

Maybe I might be right about it .

 

~~~~~~

Jeonghan woke up in white room , smell so weird but no bad , he sit up and looked at his right wrist where there's bandage wrapped around it .

" It's still too early for you to wake .."  a man in his cops uniform murmured , crossing his arm over his chest and looking out the hospital window . jeonghan blinked ..seungcheol was about to turn around but froze slightly when the slim figure run and hugged him , wrapping his arm around his waist and resting his head there ..eyes cutely softens and cheek flushed , heart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter