Seungcheol's apartment ❤ ( 승철 아파트 )

A fallen angel (타락한 천사 )❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

......

He was sitting on a chair facing an old inspector , tangling his foot back and forth and looking around nervously . seungcheol and joshua on his both side as the old man started .

" You said your name's jeonghan right ?". 

" Y-yes ." 

Seungcheol glared at the back of the blond haired boy coldly .

" What were you doing in a forest all alone ?". 

He stared at the man with his honey eyes . 

How can he put it in words ? If he told them that he have fallen from heaven to here they would be freaked out . but that wasn't what he concerned most . 

" I-i get lost ." the inspector knitted his eyebrow .

In order to seek conclusive evidence and in order to know the killer of the criminal who lived alone in the treacherous jungle , he must read this angel's mind from his expression and from what he's seeing right now is just a really pure boy that doesn't know where he's .

Just like a baby .

" Seungcheol , Joshua are you sure he's a suspect to be the murder of jack ?". 

Joshua looked hesitant as he looked at seungcheol .

" He was the only one in there ..and I still feel uneasy about his mysterious death . I'm sure no human can do that ..unless he's ..." He didn't finish his words when he held his chin and doubt the word he was about to say .

Flash of the white feathers come to his mind and the cop's eyes widened .

Angel ..

If he is correct, it means that the boy defended himself , at the same time he might have used some kind of powers unconsciously of him ..

Seungcheol looked at the inspector trying to ask everything about the case to the poor boy who start to doze off unconsciously of him . Joshua held his head gently when he fainted . and the old man there sighed slightly . 

" Let him rest in a room alone for now , I might just close this case , cause after all the enemy who made the town go in fear is now gone and there's no evidence about this boy killing him ." 

Joshua picked up the slim figure into His arm and the pure angel leaned into him in his sleepiness .

" okay sir ~we'll go now ." Joshua has said while seungcheol opening the door for him as they want out .

" Where should we put him ?". 

Seungcheol looked at his partner .

" Why do you ask me ? I'm not taking him to my apartment ." 

He refused immediately and Joshua pouted .

" But seungcheol yours's the closest , beside my house is far away .." 

 Seungcheol glared dead at Joshua , annoyed with that fact and told him to bring jeonghan into his black car . 

tomorrow he'll leave him once he visit the police once again to prove his innocence and the absence of evidence 

 

Seungcheol lighted up a cigarette , start smoking while looking from the front mirror to the sleeping beautiful young man .

Breathless .

Stunning .

Breath taking .

 

The man shut his eyes and avoided this thought feeling annoyed with his heart . start driving soon while the window of his driver seat open slightly to release the smoke out into the air . reached soon his small apartment completely taken for a single man like him .

"  Hey , pretty brat ..wake up cause I'm not gonna carry you inside ." 

He said out , shaking him and jeongha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter