I'll do anything I swear (나는 순종 할 것이다)

A fallen angel (타락한 천사 )❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.....

He were panting , sweating ..his angelic face pale and cheek bright red and there's a cold ice pack on his forehead .

" You're totally an idiot .." A strong looking handsome man mattered . cold eyes glances he give to the unconscious figure . 

" Who the hell will stay under the rain like that ?!". 

He asked ..doesn't understand why would jeonghan  go far like this . even when he told him that he doesn't have to wait for him ..and that today he need to go back to wherever he come from ..

 But look where he found him waiting ?!

After he spend hours in mission from the early morning till evening .

Jeonghan were waiting for him outside the rainy weather all this time..

The man sighed ..gets up and walked outside the room to smoke . leaving the beautiful angel alone in starry cold night , called and orders some China food so he could eat with the boy later as he wakes . 

 and right now he could only think about it over and over .

why would he go that far ? what is so speical about him ?

After while he heard gentle footstep coming it's way to him while he sat on the sofa of the living room . Seungcheol turned to see and saw jeonghan rubbing both eyes cutely and almost stumbled when he stepped something on the floor .

Seungcheol flinched as he was about to reach over for him but the angel managed to balance himself and open his honey colored eyes .

" Are you feeling better now ?!".  

 Jeonghan flinched , as he didn't notice the man sitting there . he stood in front of him and cutely rubbed his hands together nervously . noticed that he's wearing huge black warm hoodie and nothing down but a black boxer .

He flushed trying to cover his white milky thigh .

" I'm sorry I didn't find a clothes could fit your slim body .." Jeonghan shook his head .

"  it's okay ...i-i'm sorry ..i was planing to go b-but .." He trembled , tears began to show up around his beautiful eyes and seungcheol lost himself for a while . he looked at the crying angel feeling speechless .

" You wanted to stay here huh ?". 

He immediately nods like a small child .

Seungcheol sighed and looked aside , where the balcony wide open and the cold spring breeze coming inside as the certain tangled around due the beautiful air .

" I agree the fact you stay here , but that won't be for free ." 

He smirked .

Jeonghan kneeled down as his eyes shinned .

" I-i'll do anything I swear.." He innocently said out happily , holding his hands together as his eyes sparkled .

" Anything huh ?!". 

Jeonghan nodded .

" Anything ..." 

 

 

~~~~~

The angel's cheek were burning , he's having right now seungcheol's underwear as he do the laundry . throw it on the washing machine and bite his lips cutely .

Doing the house chores seems little bit hard , but if it means that he'll be living with seungcheol ..then he doesn't mind .

 He already did clean all the house including bathrooms and kitchen , and last is the laundry and right now he's sitting and waiting there on stool next the washing machine while seungcheol inside the kitchen placing the food he ordered few minutes earlier ..

" I-i wonder if he finished yet ?". The man walked outside the kitchen , his footstep making sounds on the wooden ground . found no one on each rooms till he spotted him on the small laundry room . 

Seungcheol's heart softens as he saw him leaning against the wall and sleeping cutely like this .Wearing only his own big hoodie and his milky white pale leg a little bit apart which show the boxer he wear .

The man bite his bottom lips .

" Jeonghan , I have ordered food .." 

He told , not so sweetly but gentle .

Eyes softness as he saw the younger stirring ...rubbed his eyes both 

" F-food ? I'i'm hungry ~~." 

He couldn't help chuckling at that one . pulled the slim exhausted figure by his wrist and they walked towards the kitchen .

" Although the apartment's so small but you get so tired that easily huh ?". 

Jeonghan flushed .

  " H-human body's weak, back in heaven I used to work a lot but never get tired ." 

he sat down with the man . seungcheol handed him a spoon .

" Is that so ?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter