There is two?

The Seductive Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Here Seohyun, your team had been select for the vacation packet rewards." Luhan tell Seohyun as he hand her the vacation package.

"Really? Where to?" Seohyun ask excitely. "Jeju Island. I'm also going too and Kris as well and some other employee from other department." 

"Wow, this is going to be fun. It's going to be my first time visiting there." She say happily which make Luhan confuse because he and Joohyun went there for a school trip before but he didn't say anything and Seohyun didn't suspect anything wrong.

"It's just two day from now, so you should pack well and get ready." he told her and smile. "Nae. Thank you for this, I need it." She thanks him and smile.

"Maybe, we can have a romantic date there." He suggested. "Sure." She reply. " It's a date night there. On the first night, make sure you come to the place I write in the package just for you." He told her and she look at it. "Ah..Okay.." 

"I got a surprise for you, don't be late to it okay?" He ask her sincerely. "I won't, I promise." She say and smile and hold her pinky figure. He laugh at her for still making pinky promise for just a date night but she does with her anyways. 

"Joohyun and I already been to Jeju Island once, how can she say it's her first time? Is she really just forgetful or is it really not Joohyun?" Luhan think to himself and doubt Seohyun now.

 

"What did you two talk about?" Kris ask Seohyun as soon as Luhan leave and she was alone.

"Why should I tell you? It's our business." She reply and ignore him and go away but he grab her arm to stop her. "Because he is my friend, you shouldn't be fooling with someone feeling. Luhan will be disappointed if he know you are not Joohyun." He sound serious with his words. "I'm not tricking Luhan or playing with his feeling. Don't you worry, you won't see me playing with anyone feeling anymore after this." With that she break away from his hold and walk away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, aren't your outfit too revealing? Don't you worry, Luhan will be jealous." Tiffany, her roommate at the hotel in Jeju Island ask her. She is also a designer in Luhan company as well.

"What do you mean he will be jealous? There is nothing going on between us." Seohyun told her and smile.

"What do you mean nothing going on? He seem like he is really in love with you." Tiffany told Seohyun.

"It's not me that he is in love with. You will know tonight on the date. I got a surprise." Seohyun told her and laugh. "What are you planning to do?" She ask curiously. "It's a secret." Seohyun say and make a shush sound with her index figure on her lip. They laugh and went out to enjoy the beach in Jeju Island. It's a beautiful scenery and beach with lots of people there.

Seohyun is wearing a two-piece bikini with matching top and bottom of red and white stripe. Everyone was staring in awe at her body with guys eyeing her and girls look at her in envy.

"Look at those guy flirting you.I'm so jealous." She complain. "What you mean jealous unnie? Look at yourself, so y and flirting back with them also." Seohyun joke. Yoona laugh and hit her jokingly. "I'm not flirting back. I'm just having fun with them." She defense herself. "That's still call flirting." Seohyun argue. "Stop arguing you two, let take our chance to look at all these hot men here." Tiffany told them and fangirl at every guy with six-pack ads that pass her. "Wow, so hot." She say out loud. "Tiffany, you're drooling." Seohyun joke. "What?" She quickly wipe and there was none. "I'm just kidding." Seohyun say and laugh and she hit her jokingly for lying to her.

"Joohyun, you shouldn't show too much skin." Luhan come over and told Seohyun an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter