Kris's Trick

The Seductive Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Joohyun, it’s raining. Get in, I’ll take you home.” Luhan told Seohyun as he park in front of her who was waiting in front of the building for the rain to stop.

“Are you sure you can take me home? You don’t have any plan?” She ask.

“Of course. My only plan is if you agree to goes out with me.” He say and she cringe at his words. “Oppa, are you asking me out tonight then?” She laugh at him.

“Nae. Are you willing?”

“Where should we go? Let go now and come home later.” She recommend.

“What do you want to do?”

Seohyun look at him and thought for a second. “I want to eat some street food and ride bike at Han River. I need to spend some time relax my mind.”

“Okay, no problem with me.” He told her and they both went to shop around a flea market near their work place.

“So good.” Seohyun exclaim after getting some ice cream. It was raining but she still get herself some ice cream.

“You look so happy eating that ice cream Joohyun. I thought you don’t really like cold and sweet stuff.” He ask her confuse at her different taste.

“I learn to love it. Ice cream is my favorite now.”

“Really? I thought you say you get cold easily that’s why you don’t eat it.” She shake her head.”Not anymore.”

 

“Weird.” Luhan thought but didn’t let that bother him and just hold the umbrella for her as she was eating her food.

“I mean I do get cold, but my clothes are warm enough and beside it’s super hot weather.” She told him and get rid of his suspicious.

“Joohyun, Kris told me he saw you at the bars. Did you went there?”

“Nae, I went there with my unnies them. We just wanted some fun.” She explain.

“Oh, I thought you don’t like to drink or crowded place.” He ask.

“I do now, I got use to it. I’m not the same boring Joohyun anymore.” She said and Luhan just smile at her.

“Joohyun seem to change too much. Did going to the states change her taste and personality this much?” He thought to himself doubting Seohyun.

 

“Luhan oppa, are you sure you will be okay riding bike in the rain?”

“Nae, we will just use this umbrella. You can hold it for both of us." 

Seohyun sit on the back of the bike and Luhan in the front giving her a ride. She hold the umbrella so they both don’t get wet.

“Joohyun, do you still remember we watch firework here too?” Luhan suddenly ask her as they ride the bike they rent through the walking road on the han river.

“Of course oppa. I remember that you catch me when I almost fall here.”

Without them knowing, one person been observing their date and follow them around.

“Thank you Luhan oppa for today. I have fun.” She thanks him in the car and attend to get out and leave when he hold her hand to stop her.

“Joohyun, can’t you stay with me in the car a little longer. I can’t never get enough looking at you. I miss you very much.”

“Oppa, we can see each other everyday at your company.”

“I want to see you on the weekend too.” He say.

“Then, how about we go on a trip tomorrow?”

“To where?”

“To the beach.” She told him.

“Okay, only us two?” And she nod at him.

“See you tomorrow then.” He told her and she get out to leave before he can ask for a hug.

“I guess she is in a hurry to go home. She must be tired. I just wanted a hug but seem like she is avoiding it.” He thought and felt a little hurt.

 

Kris call Luhan and ask him to come over tomorrow for a celebration he hold. Luhan refuse telling him he got plan to go on a trip with Seohyun. Kris smirk founding out about their plan.

“Hello Lu auntie, I have something to tell you.”

“What is it Kris?”

“It’s about Luhan.”

“What about my son? Is he hurt?”

“No he is not but someone is out there trying to get him.”

“Who is trying to get my so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter