Meeting Again

The Seductive Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hi everyone, I’m Seohyun. I will start an internship as a new designer here. Please take care of me and I’m happy to work with everyone. I will work hard.” She introduce herself to the team of designer that she will be working with.

“Nice to meet you Seohyun. We are glad to work with you too. Let head to the meeting room, our Ceo held a meeting about an upcoming project and he want our team to work on it.”

“Okay.” She answer and they all head to the meeting room.

Seohyun enter and sit beside her teammate that she will be working with. Luhan sitting in the front middle seat because he is the Ceo was surprise to see her. “Joohyun.” He say quietly. “Are you back after all these years?” He say quietly to himself and stare at her with his longing eye as he was finally be able to meet her after waiting all these year.

“He is Luhan, the Ceo of this company.” Her teammate Chen told her.” Nae, I know.” She answer and smiled.

“As everyone know, our company is going to launch a brand new type of clothes that is limited edition and we put a lot investment to this. This is a project design to garner the teenage and mid twenties people that’s why we hired a new graduate designer as her work interest our company. “ Luhan explained. “We also sign a contract with Mr. Kris who will be the model of this brand new clothes that we are going to create. If it’s successful, we will be able to garner a lot of profit and reward everyone and our company can take one step forward. We’ll be adding a new brand of jewelry to this fashion project. I hope everyone work hard and complete this project.” He tell everyone.

As they all continue on with the meeting, everyone give their own ideas and suggestion creating this into a successful project and hope to open a new store in their already big shopping mall. Hoping kris can become the model that will attract a lot of customer.

While the meeting is going on, Kris can whispering to his friend Luhan about Seohyun.

“Luhan, stop looking at her. I don’t think she is your Joohyun.”

“Why do you think like that Kris?” He ask him curiously.

“She is obviously very different from our Joohyun. She even goes party, bars, and clubbing. I seen her yesterday and she even bump into me and she doesn’t even recognize me.”

“Maybe Joohyun change because of me. She may change because of a different environment she lived in America.” Luhan the understanding person he is tell Kris who think his friend is too naïve.

“You’ll fall into her trap if you think like that. I’ll find the real joohyun. Joohyun never mention she have a twin and said she is the only child. This can’t be her.

The meeting end and everyone went back to work. “ We all are glad to get a new designer from the united state working with us. Thank you for choosing our company Seohyun.” Everyone tell her and welcome her. “Thank you for welcoming me warmly.” She thanks them all happily feeling so happy and welcome to such a successful and big company.

“Come Seohyun, I will show where you will be working.” One of her teammate told her, she is Im Yoona, one of her bestfriend she have known. Who knew they will be working together.

“Yoona, I will show her.” Luhan appear out of nowhere.”Nae.” Yoona had to agree since it’s the Ceo.

“Let go home together when we finish work.” Yoona words to Seohyun and she nod.

“Joohyun…You’re finally back. You know, I been waiting for you. I’m really happy to see you again.”

“I been gone long enough, I’m finally back. Who knew I would be working for you oppa?” She said.

“Have you forgive me already?” He ask with sadness and regret in his voice.

“Forgive what oppa? You did nothing wrong.” She smiled.

“Joohyun, I know you are hurt because of me that’s why you went away to study.”

“Luhan oppa, why don’t you show me where I will be working first. We can talk about these stuff outside of work, I don’t want other to think I’m getting the CEO favor and being lazy.”

She cut him off and ask that of him shutting him. He just nod and show her the room she will be in.

“Then, are you busy tonight Joohyun?” He ask.

“Oppa, can you call me Seohyun? Other will think why you are calling me Joohyun when my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter