Different One?

The Seductive Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Luhan oppa, I won't be able to work today. I have some personal problem that I need to deal with. Is that okay?" Seohyun tell Luhan over the phone.

"Are you okay Joohyun? It's okay if you don't show up to work. If you need anything, tell me okay?" He told her and sounded very worry so she assure him it's nothing big.

"Nae, thank you for understanding oppa." Seohyun thanks Luhan. 

 

"Where is your fake Joohyun at? She is not working today?" Kris ask Luhan as soon as he enter his office. "She call and say she got some personal problem to deal with so she won't be working today." Luhan answer without looking at him. "What problem? You believe her?" Kris ask. "Nae. Joohyun might have something she don't want to disclose and have take care of it." Luhan answer without any suspicious that she is lying.

"Why are you calling her Joohyun? We don't even know if she is real or fake." Kris told him.

"It's because I believe she is Joohyun. And why are you asking so much about her anyway? Are you gonna stalk her to find evidence like you say?" Luhan ask his friend who seem to dislike Seohyun very much and think everything she does and say is a lie.

"Kinda, to prove you she is not the real Joohyun." 

"If she is not, then where is the real one?" Luhan ask Kris and he didn't know what to say. 

"Whatever, I don't know. I'm leaving since you seem busy to talk with me."

"So asking about Joohyun is your business with me? Nothing after that." Luhan ask him surprise that he care so much about finding evidence to prove she is fake.

"I have something urgent, my manager just text me to go to an event. I will talk with you later." He told him and leave quickly.

"What is wrong with him?" Luhan talk to himself and shake his head at his friend who seem unbelievable.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Seohyun, you don't have to buy so much presents like this to the children." The nun say as she accept all the gifts.

"It's okay, it's an event for the anniversary of this place. I once use to live here, so I want to gift these children like how kind people did back in the day also." She reply and smile. "I want to help out with this fundraising event for the anniversary, can I?" She ask wishfully. "Of course you can, we will be glad having you help us." The nun reply thanking her for offering to help.

Seohyun end up working with the kids and nun in the orphange to bake cookies and cupcake for sales, other do docoration, design some clothes, and prepare stuff to do a painting face session, and other prepare game for the events. 

"Seohyun shi, can you help out with a duet song with all the kids?" The head nun ask her. "What should I help with?" She ask. "Can you play the piano? I know you are really good and wanted to become a pianist once." The nun ask and Seohyun smile. "You still remember?" Seohyun smile thinking about those moment. "Nae, I will play the piano. Let all sing together." They all agree and decide to have a practice session.

"Yi fan, what bring you here?" The head nun ask him surprise to find him visiting the place.

"Of course to help out, I once have a friends here." He told the nun happily and hand her all the stuff and gifts he got for everyone. "Thank you, for coming." She reply being very thankful of the help they got. 

Kris walk around looking inside to see how the place have change so much since he visit until he spot someone familiar playing piano.

"Joohyun..." He stutter. "That's Seohyun, she is here to help out also. I ask her to play the piano and sing a duet with the kids. She is really good at playing piano and singing." The nun compliment Seohyun to Kris. 

"Seohyun...She can play the piano and sing..All this seem so familiar.." He look at her for a long time until Seohyun saw him standing by the door.

"What are you doing here?" She ask confuse to see him.

"So, this is your personal problem you got to take care of?" He question her.

"Nae, is this not a good enough reason?" She told him.

"Ani..I didn't say anything if it's good or not." He told her and left.

"What is wrong with him? Why is he here also?" She question and look very confuse.

 

"What is this weird feeling like I'm more familiar with this girl than Joohyun? Aren't she the one I met here?" Kris confuse and went to a quiet place outside and sit and think.

They all practice the whole day and prepare for the anniversary event and finally finish. It's still one hour before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter