The Fighting of Kisses

The Seductive Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Seohyun, how did your work go? Did you came up with a design yet?” The team leader of the design team ask her.

“I’m almost finish. Do you want to take a look at it first?” She ask.

“Sure.”

Seohyun show him her work and he was impressed. She create high class fashion that is very unique and even pair it with her own design of jewelry to match it. She create both a male and female couple outfit. Create a top that both gender can wear also.

“Wow, I’m impress Seohyun. You did a good job. We should present these and see how everyone will think.”

“Thanks Team leadernim.” She smile at him for complimenting her work.

Seohyun finish her work and went to meet Luhan in his office. Except he wasn’t there and she end up meeting with Kris inside Luhan office. Seohyun turn back to goes out until Kris told her to stop.

"Stop!" Kris say loudly to stop her from exit the room. Seohyun stop and he come closer to her and grab her wrist.

"Let go of my wrist. What do you want?" She told him annoyed."I warn you to stay away from Luhan."

"What if I don't want to? What are you gonna do?" She told him and smile moving closer to him.

"My friends is a good person, doesn't deserve someone like you to hurt him."

"Are you sure it's not because you had fallen for me?" She tease and put her hand on his shoulder moving her face close to his trying to flirt.

"A person like you are not my type."

"Oh really?" She commented and laugh. Take her hand away from him. "I don't really care if you like me or not, but I'm not doi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter