Kris and Seohyun Flashback First Meeting

The Seductive Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Luhan, do you have time?” Seohyun ask as she enter his office.

“Sure, what is it Joohyun?”

“I finish with my design and want to show you.”

“Okay.”

She went beside him and show him the folder with her work. Luhan look it through and compliment her and ask for her explaination to some design and she leandown a bit beside him. He turn to look at her and they end up having a very close eye contact.

“Luhan..” Kris say as he enter and saw Seohyun and Luhan in that position with their face so close to each other. Seohyun break the eye contact and move away.

“Seohyun, it look good. You can start working on it.”

“Nae.”

“Oh, why are you not home when I come pick you up? I know I was a little late and forgot to tell you.”

“Oh, I got plan with a friends so I leave with them after I didn’t see you.” Seohyun say that as she look at Kris. “I will take my leave now Luhan.”

He nod at her and she exit the room and pass Kris. “Stop trying to seduce my friends?”

“I didn’t.”

“You clearly were from what I see just now.”

“Then, do you want me to seduce you instead?” She ask and look at his eye.

“So you admit you were seducing my friends?”

“You are the one saying I am.” She defense herself. "Sorry, but I got work to do and no time to argue with you.” With that she left and Kris went to talk to Luhan about Seohyun.

“Kris, why are you so convinced she is not Joohyun?”

“Luhan because she didn’t recognize me when we met. I met her before she come work for your company.”

“where did you meet her?”

“A club.”

“She probably a little drunk and can’t recognize you.”

“That can’t be true. She is clearly not drunk.” Kris defense his claim and flashback to the scene.

---------------------------------------------------------------------Flashback-------------------------------------------------------------

“Hey bro! No time no see!” Chanyeol told Kris as they do a handshake.

“Is the club now a meeting place for us?” Kris joke.

“Yeah, a lot of hot girls here for us to hit on.” Chanyeol joke.

Seohyun was dancing on the dance floor with her friends happily and that’s when Kris noticed her.

“That girl look familiar.” Kris comment as he look at Seohyun from a far.

“She is hot.” Chanyeol, his friend comment.

“Let go dance with her. She look like she is having the fun of her life.” He joke and before he know, Kris already went toward where Seohyun is.

“It’s really her, but why would Joohyun goes to place like this? I thought she doesn’t like these kind of place?” He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter