No Title

The Seductive Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the event end, the nun and Kris's mom forced him to take Seohyun home. "Kris, take Seohyun shi home.You can't let a pretty lady like Seohyun goes home by bus this late at night." His mom nags him. "I don't want to mom." He answers coldly and gave a glare to Seohyun. 

"It's okay Ms. Wu, I already ask a friend to pick me up," Seohyun reply and reject the offer. "Just go with my son, no need to bother your friend. They might be tired already since it's late." Kris's mom told Seohyun and grab her hand and Kris together. "Kris, take her home and better take care of her." His mom told him and he has no choice but to follow her order. 

"Why do I have to?" He complains. "Just be happy because I will ask Luhan if you don't take me home." She replies to make him more angry at the mention of his friend. "I won't make that happen." He replies.  "Good then, let go home." She replies and gets inside the car.

"Aww..Look at them, so cute together." Kris's mom fangirl over them as she looks at them going to the car together. "Do you like Seohyun as your daughter in law?" The nun asks curiously. "Of course, she is a good girl. He shouldn't lose a women like Seohyun." His mom compliment Seohyun to the nun and the nun nod her head and feel happy that his mom like Seohyun.

 

Seohyun was looking out the window with many thought crossing her head, and spacing out. "This can't be true. Why would he be Kris?" Seohyun was thinking to herself and accidently say something out loud. "Can't be true!" She exclaim and shake her head.

"Are you crazy?! You scare me! Shouting so suddenly while it is quiet." He complain. "Do you want us to have an accident?" He ask her. "I didn't mean too. Sorry for the bother." She apologize and look away to distract herself again. "What are you thinking to shout like that?" He ask curiously. "None of your business." She reply. "Fine, like I want to know too. You probably thinking about way to flirt with Luhan. He won't be seduce by you."

Seohyun laugh at Kris claim. "I didn't say I'm seducing Luhan, it was you who said I was." 

"Who are you really? Where is Joohyun?" He ask her suspiciously.

"I thought you are not interested in my business, why are you asking me questions about myself. When I success in seducing you since you won't let me get Luhan, I will tell you who I am." She and smiles looking at him. Kris turns to look at her and scoff at her claim. "You're not my style. I don't fall easily for girls like you." He told her and smirk. "Oh, really? So you don't like these type of flirting and skinship?" She says as she touch his cheek and traces it along his jawline while he is driving and that was distracting. "Stop, you are making me uncomfortable."

"Why uncomfortable? Because you are interested in me that's why?" She ask teasingly. "If you don't want to stuck with me for the night, stop that." He told her seriously and she laugh at him. "I don't mind being stuck with you." She jokingly said and he stop the car on the side. He grab both her hand tightly and look at her making her heart flutter at how serious he look there. She thought he was gonna shout his frustration at her but his answer surprise her. "We are out of gas. We are stuck here." He told her. 

"What?!" She exclaims. "All because of you messing with me, so I miss the gas station." He told her and was angry. "Fine, then let just goes find a hotel to rest for the night and I will find rides home tomorrow since it's getting late." She told him and get out of the car with her stuff.

"Where will you find a hotel?" He asks but she ignores him and just keeps walking ahead. "Hey! Wait for me!" He shouts and follows her. "Why don't you just get in a taxi and goes home?" She told him. "Why don't you do that too?" He asks. "Because it's late and I'm tired now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter