Awkward

The Seductive Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun wake up and saw Kris's face inch away from hers."Why is he here?" She ask and look around and realize she is on the bed and sleeping in his arms. 

"What happened?" She wonder and get up from him. 

"Oh..You are up." He wake up after feeling someone move on the bed. "Nae." She answered feeling awkward. "Why am I on the bed with you beside me?" She questions him suspiciously. 

"I carry you to sleep on the bed. You were sick, you have a fever." He explain. "What? I didn't feel like I'm sick yesterday though." She question. "Probably cause you are too engross in your book." He told her. "Anyway, I wake you up to sleep on the bed because I feel bad but you wouldn't wake up. I touch your forehead and you were burning hot with high fever." He explains. "You don't have to sleep beside me like that?" She says quietly but he heard her. "I wouldn't if it wasn't you who was having a bad dream and won't let go of my hand. I need sleep too. Don't worry, I didn't do anything bad to you at all, at the very least, you should thanks me." He told her and she felt embarrassed and bad for him to be taking care of her. "Thanks, then." She reply and get up to wash her face.

"Let go home after you wash your face." She told him because she is feeling awkward now. Kris just call his manager to take care of his car and take a taxi home with Seohyun. On the ride, they were just silence. 

"Bye." Was what Seohyun told Kris as she gets off the taxi. She had lots of thought crossing her mind and can't process. Kris didn't say anything except looking at her walking away.

 

Flashback----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Seohyun..." Kris say Seohyun's name waking her up but she wouldn't wake up or move. "Hey, are you okay?" He asks and touches her head and she was burning hot with high fever.

"Umma..Why didn't you chose me too?" Seohyun suddenly start sleep talking and Kris was surprise and smile at her. "Crazy girl." He says and carry her to the bed to sleep because he feel bad. Kris went to get some warm water and start wiping her making sure her fever goes away. 

"Umma...don't leave me.." She sleep talk and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter