ChapTer 08

... you killed half my of brain cells already ...

ChapTer 07

“What are you doing in here?” a lady’s voice asks me from behind.

I instantly turn around to face her. I drop my mouth as my wide eyes stare at her. She was drop dead gorgeous, like a super model.

“I ask you, what are you doing in this bed?” She mutters the words with a little anger.

I was scared, not because of her voice but her expression. She didn’t look so happy to see me inside the room. Was this room hers?

“I-I got lost... I was trying to find the bathroom.” I weakly respond with a smile.

“Does this look like a bathroom to you?” She asks as she switches her weight to the other side of her foot.

“N-no.” I quickly walk out of the door with her following me.

She closes the door, her anger slowly disappearing from her gorgeous face.

“The bathroom is two doors down on your left.” She points to the door.

“T-thank you.” I quickly ran inside the bathroom, closing the door behind me as I took a few deep breaths. Why did she look so angry when I walk into that room? I should have just walk out right away instead of browsing. Stupid me!

“Hyung, where did she go?” Daesung browse around the room to see if I was around.

“Who?” Jiyong asks without taking his eyes off from the screen. He was too engrossed with the game to even look away for just one second.

“Your girlfriend” Daesung hisses.

“I think she went to use the bathroom.” Youngbae replies. “She must have gotten lost. Crap! I’m dead.” Youngbae throws the remote down on the floor with a loud sigh.

“Thanks for the distraction hyung!” Seungri shot Daesung a glare.

Jiyong finally took his eyes off from the screen to find me missing.

“Where did she go?” Jiyong thought as he got up from the ground to stretch.

“She’s probably taking her time in the bathroom. Girls tend to take their sweet times when they’re in the bathroom.” Seunghyun suggests.

I came back out to find them all staring right at me.

“W-what happen?” my voice shaking as I stand still.

“N-nothing.” Four of them mumble as they left the room altogether leaving me and Jiyong alone.

“What’s wrong with them?” I ask him, pointing to the now empty doorway.

“They’re probably going to find something to snack on.” Jiyong was now standing a few inches away from me. “Where’d you go?” he asks me with a casual voice.

“B-bathroom.” I don’t know why I stammer so much when I’m close to him. I’m sure I wasn’t afraid of him… I mean, he looks extremely intimidated just like the lady I met.

“Oh.” Jiyong answer with a bored voice.

“I have to go home. My parents are probably worrying sick about me.” I lie.

“Okay.” He walks out of the door with me trailing behind him. Phew.

Downstairs in the kitchen, all of the boys were digging their own food.

“I’m going to take her home. By the time I get back, you all better prepare to win the stage.” He says in a scary tone.

“We’ll beat it for sure!” Seungri boost.

“We loss because I was just hungry! Wait till I’m full, Imma beat the damn stage.” Seunghyun talk with a mouthful, his foods flying all over the counter.

“Yah! Don’t talk with your mouth open!” Daesung hiss at Seunghyun with his head shaking in disapproval.

“Aren’t you going to introduce her to us?” Youngbae finally asks.

“Oh. I forgot. Daesung, Seungri, Seunghyun, and Youngbae. She’s Lee Jun Hee.”

I try to memorize their names in my head but I know it was pointless. I’ll forget when I wake up tomorrow.

“Cute name.” Seungri smiles.

“Thanks?”

“Aren’t you going home?” Jiyong asks with an eager voice.

“Oh right. Bye. Nice meeting you all.” I wave to them before leaving the kitchen.

Jiyong stop his track when he sees the gorgeous lady walking our way.

“Noona!” Jiyong runs to her, giving her a hug.

“Jiyong.” She hugs him back with a smile.

“When did you return?” Jiyong asks impatiently.

“You were so engrossed with that game of yours that you didn’t even notice I was home.” She frowns.

“Sorry… It’s a habit.” Jiyong scratch his head with a smile.

“Who is she?” She points at me.

Jiyong turn around to see me, remembering I was still here. Gee, so much for wanting to take me home.

“She’s Lee Jun Hee. My girlfriend.” Jiyong answer without hesitation.

Wow, he didn’t even lie her; he told her the truth. Does he go around telling people I’m his girlfriend?

She walks over to me standing a few inches away from me. Her arm stretches with her hand right in front of her.

“I’m Jiyong’s older sister, Suna.” She was smiling while waiting for me to shake her hand.

I slowly reach out to shake her hand.

“I’m Lee Jun Hee. N-nice to meet you, Jiyong’s noona.” I weakly smile.

She shakes my hand with a strong grip before releasing my hand.

“She’s cute.” She pointed to me as she looks back at her shoulder to where Jiyong was standing.

“She’s ugly.” Jiyong blurted out.

I was puffing and huffing when he said I was ugly in front of his sister. How dare he say that. On top of that, I’m his girlfriend – Oh gosh!

“That’s not nice of you to say about your girlfriend.” She frowns at Jiyong.

“But it’s the truth. She’s ugly.” Jiyong examine my face down to my body and my feet.

“Forgive my dongseng. He has bad eyes.” She smacks him in the head with a big grin.

“Noona!” Jiyong whines as he rubs the spot where she smacked him.

“Where are you two going?”

“I’m sending her back home.”

“Really? Oh, I was on my way to the studio. Why don’t I take her home on the way.”

“Are you sure? I don’t want to be a bother.”

“Of course not. Come Jun Hee, I’ll take you home. Jiyong, you’re staying, right?”

“W-what?” Jiyong’s eyes widen at her question.

“I mean, it’s not good to leave your friends by themselves.” She hint with a tease.

“Tch. They’re old enough to take care of themselves.”

“That’s a good idea. Jiyong, you need to watch over your friends. What if they do something stupid while you’re gone?” I suggested. Honestly, I didn’t want him to go because I didn’t want him to know where I live. What if he stalks me the following day?

Jiyong gave me ‘what-the-hell-are-you-talking-about’ stare. I gave him a simply shrug as I look at his sister for help.

“Plus, I want to know more about your girlfriend. This might be the only time I get to bond with her.” She beg with a pout face.

“Aish! Fine! Go!” Jiyong shot me a deadly glare before heading back into the kitchen.

Phew, I hope he doesn’t kill me tomorrow when his noona isn’t around.

“Let’s go.” She grab her car key, leading the way to her fancy car that was sitting outside.