ChapTer 02

... you killed half my of brain cells already ...

ChapTer 02

"You threw the shoe at my head, didn't you?" he grin even wider.

I took a couple of steps backward, not wanting him to be near me at all.

"I-it was an-an accident.. You see, I was trying to hit my stupid brother right there.." I pointed

to him who stick his tongue out at me. "and instead of hitting him, it came to you..." I try laughing it off but didn't work.

"Say, you don't belong to this school." he look at my uniform.

"No. I was here to get my little brother." He look at my name tag.

"Lee.Jun.Hee?" he said with amusement.

"Oh look at the time, I have to get going before my mom gets angry. Nice meeting with you." I grab my shoe out of his hand and ran for my dear life like never before. After running for a good five minutes, I stop my pace, trying to catch for some air. That night I snitch to my lovely parents that my stupid brother stole my money. Surely, he was stuck in a very long lecture; serves him right.

"Better learn not to mess with me from now on." I was leaning against my door.

"Screw you." he curse before stepping into his bed room. I woke up late again. Damn. I need to stop doing this.

"Yah." Mr.meanie hit me in the head with his clip board. "Why are you always coming to school late huh?" he continue hitting my head.

.. It hurts...

"I don't know what to do with you anymore." he shook his head.

"You know, you can always let me slip by." I smile very big.

"No." he hit my head harder this time.

"Ouch."

"Go clean the bathrooms and than rake all those leaves over there." he pointed to our semi big yard.

"Yes sir." I mumble. Waking up late, I forgot all about the money. Crap. I just hate my life right now. I'm so screw. At the end of school, they were waiting in the front. I duck my head lower hoping they wouldn't see me.

"Yah Lee Jun Hee." she shouted my name. I seriously don't know why people keep calling me by my full names, including my parents! It's so annoying. I pick up my head, smiling at them sweetly.

"Hey.." I laugh.

"Where's my money?"

"Oh that.. You see, I woke up late so I forgot it at home.."

*Bam*

She hit me in the head with her hand.

"Yah!" I scream at her.

"What? You're going to hit me? Do it, I dear you to." I glare at her before letting the hit slide. Plus, if I did hit her, I would probably be a dead meat by now. She hit me one more time before crouching down to my eye level. Yes, she's a bit taller than I am.

"Didn't I warn you that I was going to make your life miserable if you didn't bring my

money?" she half whisper to my ear.

"I have it.. it's just at home."

"So you don't have it with you, right?"

"Yes.. I can go bring it right this instance." I smile brightly.

"Sure.. but I won't accept it."

"Why not?"

"Because it's too late.. You see, I hate people who keeps lying to me."

"What are you going to do to me.." I gulp down my saliva shakingly.

"Oh. We're going to have lots of fun, right girls?"

"Totally." one of them agree.

"I can't wait!" another exclaim.

"Please let me go.." I try to plead my way out but it's not working.

"Too late." she whisper to my ear before pulling my hair.

"Ouch!" I scream in pain.

"Drag her away." I can't believe I let them drag me away without having a fight especially in front of everyone. This is so embrassing.

"Why are you touching my girlfriend's hair?" a husky yet angry voice shouted.

All of us including me turn our attention to whoever said that. Surpring, it was him, the guy from yesterday. What is he doing in my school? Most importantly, who's his girlfriend? I know it's definitely not me... right?