ChapTer 01

... you killed half my of brain cells already ...

ChapTer 01

"Yah. Where's my 20 dollars you borrow from me?" our school's popular girl, Shin Young ask me.

"Oh right! I remember to bring it this time." I search through my bag, my wallet for that 20 dollar bill but it was no where to be found.

"Weird.. I remember stuffing it in here last night.." I mutter to my self.

"Stop playing games with me." her voice was starting to irritate me.

"I really did put it in here last night. Someone probably stole it while I wasn't looking." I really did place the 20 buck in my wallet last night.

"Yah." she poke at my forehead.

"Unni.. Gi-give me one more day huh?"

"Why should I? You're probably going to make up lies again." she scoff.

"I-I wo-won't. I promise."

Her girls whisper some words to her secretly while my bestfriend and I were both scared.

"Fine." she announce. "I'll let you slide once again. But tomorrow, if you don't have it, I'll make your life a living hell."

"I promise you I won't forget!" I fake a bright smile.

"Tch." she swing her hair back in annoyance. They walk past us, bumping my shoulder on purpose. Damn you cheap people.

"Why did you borrow money from her in the first place?"

"It was an emergency. You obviously didn't bring any cash so I had to ask her for some."

"Sorry.." she mumble.

Just to let you know, I'm not from a poor family. It's just that I keep forgetting to bring the cash that I've had for days now. Me and my stupid brain. Yuki and I walk out of the front gate like any other days. I sigh loudly. Who would want to steal my 20 bucks? Thinking back to yesterday...

[Yesterday]

I wash myself up before going to sleep. I walk out of the bathroom door, walking to my room when suddenly my little brother came out of my room.

"What are you doing?" he jump at my surprise.

"Eh?"

"I ask you what are you doing inside of my room?" I move closer to him to annoy him.

"I er, thought you were in there but found it empty.."

"Move." I shove him out of my way. "Annoying punk." I look back to see him running into his own room.

[End Flashback]


It's got to be him who stole my money! That little thief!

"Did you hear a word I just said?" Yuki ask me.

"Yah. I got to go."

"Where are you going?"

"Somewhere. I'll call you later!" I wave back to her as I ran to my little brother's school. He is so dead. I reach his school on time. Preying on the students one by one, I spotted someone familar.

"Yah!" I scream at my little brother. He took a quick glance at me before running for his dear life.

"Come back here!" I shouted as I ran after him.

I follow him run back inside of his school. That little booger is so dead when I get a hold of him. Tired of running, I took off one of my shoe off, throwing it straight at him. It flew so fast that it surely won't miss who ever is in front of it.

*Bam* it hit the person.

"! Who the threw it at my head!?" the person angrily shouted as he bent down to pick up my shoe. Yes, instead of hitting my dear brother, it decided to aim at this poorless wondering guy. I should probably run for my life before he sees me.

"She threw it!" my stupid brother pointed right at me, who was in front of him. He and I lock eyes, glancing at one another.

"You." he smirk, walking up to me.

Great, now my life is truly over all thanks to my stupid brother.

~ !! ~ !! ~ !! ~ !! ~ !! ~ !! ~

Silent readers and subscribers, I would really appreciate if you comment, giving me your feedbacks. Greatly appreciated. =]