ChapTer 03

... you killed half my of brain cells already ...

ChapTer 03

"Who's your girlfriend?" Sul Yong pointed to me. "Her?" she started laughing.

He walk up to us with a smiling face. How can he be so calm at a situation like this?

"Move your filty hands away from my girlfriend this instance." he use a forceful voice. To be honest, I'm scared of him. I rather be beat up than be with him. He's so scary.

He instantly grab my back collar, pulling me closer to him. The girls let their hands go instantly.

'Unni.. help me..' I wanted to shout out loud..

He smirk at them one more time before dragging me out with him. I feel like I'm a lost puppy who lets anyone drag me around, including him. Why did I let him do it?

One, I don't want to be a dead meat from those cheap people. Two, I'm too scare to talk back to him. Three, I know I can't escape from him..

After we left, everyone who saw the scene started whispering amongst themselves.

"Did you just see that?"

"I can't believe she's dating an Academy person!" another squeal in excitement.

"I thought he dispise all girls?" another thought.

"Yah.. What the hell just happen?" Sul Yong ask her friends.

"Looks like she's dating him." one of her girls answer her question.

With a good 50 feet of being drag from him, I finally swing his hand off of my uniform.

"What the ." he yell at me.

"Who's your girlfriend huh?" He only glare at me without answering my question.

"I appreciate your rescue but next time, don't lie about such thing." I fix my collar, walking away from him, only to be spin around. "Yah." I half shouted.

"You. Take responsible for what you did yesterday."

"What?" I ask surprisingly.

"Didn't you hear me say it clearly? I want you to take responsible for throwing your shoe at my head." he scoff.

Tch. Is he joking with me right now? I'm not going to take respondsibility for what happen yesterday.

"I told you I was sorry. It was a mistake." I annoyingly reply.

"That's not going to do it."

"Why not?"

"Because you kill half of my brain cells already." he look away, puffing air.

What?! How in the world can I kill his brain cells with just a small smack in the head?

"What do you want me to do than? Pay you with money? Fine. How much do you want?" I ask half impatiently.

"I don't want money."

"Then what? I'm not going to be your slave if you're thinking about it." I cross my hand in anger.

"Hm. I wouldn't consider it being a slave totally."

"What is it than?"

"Just.. You're now my girlfriend." his eyes suddenly sparkle.

"Fine. That's all?" His words slowly register inside of my slow brain. "You're what?!" I shouted.

"Girlfriend. It's simple."

"No!" I angrily shouted.

"Too late. You already agree to it."

"Th-that's cause I wasn't paying attention to your words until now!" I stomp my feet.

"Too late. You're now my girlfriend whether you like it or not." he walk away from me.

What kind of mess did I put myself in now? I'm still shock at his words. Why am I so stupid to agree to his words in the first place?

I knock my head a couple of times before walking home. Man, I swear my life is a screw up life since birth. My parents drop me a couple of times causing me to have such a stupid brain. Now this? Someone just kill me already.