ChapTer 07

... you killed half my of brain cells already ...

ChapTer 07

The following day, he was at our school gate waiting for who? No other one then me. Yuki nudge me, telling me that he was there. I gave her a shove, telling her I know. I gather up all my courage to confront him but when I reach him, my courage dies down, leaving me look like a weakling.

“What took you so long?” he asks, his body leaning against the wall.

 I snore, “I just got out of class for your information.” Tch, why is he so demanding? I feel bad for his girlfriend – wait, that’s me. Crap.

“Let’s go.” He didn’t wait for me to decline it because he was pulling me away – more like he was dragging me away by the collar. I didn’t even get to say bye to Yuki…

After we got far enough from the school, I swing loose from him.

“Yah, I’m not a dog that you call pull by the collar!” I shout at him, my voice mad.

“I wouldn’t drag you if you follow my simple request.” He stare at him, his face neutral.

“Why are you doing this to me! What did I do to deserve this?” I half shout, staring at him with a disbelief face.

He smirk, “Who told you to kill my brain cells? I’m a human being, you know? I need those brain cells to pass school.”

“How many times do I have to tell you that a person can’t kill your brain cells by tossing things at your head?” I place my hands at my waist. I can’t believe him, he’s so – unbelievable!

He gave me a confuse look.

“What?” I ask him in a rude tone.

“No-one has ever hit me in the head before.” He answers me, looking like a five year old boy.

I half laugh, “You’re kidding me right? Well I’m sure something’s drop on your head before.”

He didn’t smile or laugh. Okay…

“No-one or nothing touches my head without my permission.” He responded.

I couldn’t believe him. Is he kidding me with that response of his?

“You’re kidding right?” Half of me wish he was kidding but I knew he was serious by the way he was looking at me. “Crap, you’re not…” I mutter to myself.

What’s wrong with this man? Is he some rich boy who’ll kill anyone if they touch his head without his permission? I shiver at the thought of him killing me because of my incident.

“We’re late.” He looks at his phone.

“H-huh?”

“Thanks to you, I’m late.” He says in an almost angry tone but I know he wasn’t that angry.

I didn’t want to be drag like a dog so I follow him to wherever he was going. After what seems like a hike, we finally reach the location. My eyes widen at what I was seeing. Right in front of me stood a gate and inside that gate was a big, gigantic house.

Is this his house? It is right? I mean, he walks inside like nothing and was greeted by the maids and butler.

“Are they here already?” he asks his butler.

“They are upstairs, young master.” The butler bows upon seeing my presence. I bow back to him because I didn’t want t be rude.

“Come on.” He walks through different halls and up the stairs before we reach a door where he opens it up. I couldn’t believe this guy. He was a millionaire. Inside that room, it looks like another living-room except smaller than the one downstairs.

“What took you so long?” Dae guy asks with a bored face.

“Blame her.” He points to me as I step to see all four of them lying around the room with a bored face.

All their face lit up when they saw me. Dae guy’s face went into shock. I look at them with a weird expression. What’s wrong with them, I wonder.

Jiyong seem natural as he took off his blazer and backpack, throwing it on the couch before joining the guy. He sat down next to Seungri; that’s his name right?

“Let’s start playing.” Jiyong grab a remote from the ground. None of them made any movement as they were still staring at me.

“H-hyung… w-why is she here?” Dae guy asks Jiyong.

“Who?” Jiyong asks.

“Her.” Dae guy points at me. Jiyong turns around to see me standing in my same position.

“Oh her. I brought her here. Let’s play.” He says it one more time, bringing everyone back to life.

Soon they were shouting and screaming their heads off because Seungri keeps messing up on the stage. They were playing, Modern Warfare 2. Yep, the new edition that came out not long ago.

I was getting very bored from watching them play it. I don’t know how they can play it all day long. Yuki wasn’t texting me back either, making me even more bored.

“Where’s the bathroom?” I ask, needing to go use it.

“Down the hall to your right.” One of them answers my question.

Okay… I follow his direction but got lost. There were too many halls to walk to and too many doors. Which one is the bathroom?

I open one of the rooms but it wasn’t the bathroom. Instead, it was a bedroom – a master bed room. It was like a small living room except it was inside a bedroom. The bed was behind the loveseat couch. To the side of the bed was closet, probably the person’s clothes. Curiosity got to me, making me examine the room. To the right was the bathroom and the left side was another hall.

I follow that hall to the next room, which was filled with a white piano. Who puts a piano inside a room? Wait, I remember seeing a black piano downstairs in the living room; why was one inside this room?

-------------------------

Sorry for not updating... Had writers block for this story.