Chapter 6 - The place where it all began

The Laundromat at the Corner of the Street
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Even though a few days had already passed, Solar still couldn’t believe it. That day they both stayed longer than usual at the laundromat, since Solar wasn’t planning on leaving before she saw that Moonbyul didn’t feel the need to cry anymore.

 

“Don’t worry, I’m not crying anymore.” Byul said when Solar wiped her tears away with her hand.

 

“You clearly are, stop lying when I’m literally right in front of you, able to see it.”

 

“But these aren’t sad tears, these are happy tears.” She explained.

 

“Happy tears? Because you basically just confessed? Might I add in a really cheesy way.”

 

“Yah! Do you even know how long I tought about how to say it? I stayed up whole night thinking about it, plus, I knew that Wheein told you about everything when she suddenly returned with that sad look in her eyes, so I also had to think about how I’d explain that whole story to you.”

 

“I’m grateful to wheein though. If she didn’t tell me.. I don’t know how long it would have taken before well, you know.” Solar said, a faint blush on her cheeks. Moonbyul laughed, her nose scrunching up again. Even though this was only the second time she saw Moonbyul’s nose muscles doing it, it made her smile everytime she saw it.

 

“Hey, don’t laugh with my nose muscles.” Byul said, pouting.

 

“Don’t worry, it’s cute.” Solar said as she jumped off the high stool, putting her laundry in her laundry basket. As she turned around, not noticing that Byul was almost standing against her, she suddenly felt a pair of lips against her own.

 

“??!”

 

“..Oops, sorry, I didn’t expect you to suddenly turn around..”

 

“Byul. That was my first kiss and it happened by accident.”

 

“..Yeah, sorry.. I thought you realized I was standing here, sorry..”

 

“Geez, stop apologizing and kiss me for real then to make up for it.” Solar suddenly said as she s an arm around Moonbyul’s slender waist, slowly pulling her closer as she brushed her hair away until her own lips touched the soft pair of the taller girl, this time intentionally.

 

 

Just remembering it made Solar’s face turn bright red, to say she was excited to see Moonbyul again was an understatement. So many things happened these few weeks, at a place she definitely didn’t expect to happen. What if instead of Moonbyul some kind of old guy always went to that place?

What if Eric Nam

 

It was finally Sunday, the week never went by t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter