Chapter 4 - 2YGs

The Laundromat at the Corner of the Street
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Solar tried to make a new dish as she wanted to improve her cooking skills. It's not that they were bad, but she just wanted to polish her cooking skills in case she had to cook for someone and wanted to impress them.

Aka Solar learning to cook to be a good future wife to a certain someone she may or may not have met at a certain place at the corner of her street.

 

Somehow the food ended up burning and breaking into a fire, but after the accident last time she learned to extinguish the fire without turning her apartment into a pool though.

What she tried to cook? A Cold Sandwich. With cheese, to be exact.

 

Also, in case you didn't notice, today's sunday. How about we pretend that the rest of the weekdays don't exist, I'm running out of excuses to skip ahead.

 

As she walked towards the laundromat a man suddenly stopped in front of her. He was wearing a leather jacket that covered most of his face, but thanks to the lanterns Solar saw a little bit of his face. He had a huge scar over his eye, and it looked like there was blood on his cheek. The man was staring at her face with a blank look while he reached for something in his pocket.

He suddenly grabbed her hand and pressed something into the palm of her hand.

"May the Lord be with you."

 

A coin. Solar just got mistaken for a hobo.

A moment of silence in honor of Solar please, thankyou.

 

Solar pushed the door open and entered the laundromat, where Moonbyul was already waiting.

"Yongsun, you have to tell me, what is your secret? You can open that heavy door so easily while it feels like I dislocated my shoulder everytime I finally manage to open in." Byul asked as soon as she entered.

 

"The door is that heavy?" She asked as she pushed the door open again to see how heavy it is. "Wow. Byul, for a cop you sure have noodle arms if you can't open this."

Receiving a whine from Moonbyul she started putting her laundry in the machine. Since when did she start to use 40-minute-programs instead of 30? And why?

 

"Ah! Yongsun, I wanted to try something." Solar averted her gaze from the machine and looked at Byul with a confused look, Byul clearing before she continued talking.

 

"I bet those clothes look good on you," She said while pointing at Solar's laundry. "But I bet you look even better without them." Solar just started to sputter while cringing and feel her cheeks burning, she probably looked like a red tomato, making Moonbyul grin satisfiedly.

 

"W-What the actual, You, Oh my god, Byul, I swear you're greasy as hell, did a pick-up line like that even ever work before?" She finally managed to say, or more like stutter.

 

"Looking at your reaction I think it did."

 

"Can you unnies please stop with the greay stuff, we've been standing here for ages now, I almost puked."

Solar quickly turned around and saw two girls standing at the door behind them, they probably heard pretty much everything. This time it was Moonbyul's turn to turn bright red and start with stuttering. After a while she suddenly cleared at turned to Solar again, trying to look less embarassed.

 

"Yongsun, these are my friends, Hwasa and Wheein." Solar, embarassed that she didn't notice them even though they were standing there for a pretty long time quickly bowed.

"Nice to meet the both of you, you can call

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter