Chapter 5

Ghost Of You: Wonwoo

I can’t bring myself to tell him. I don’t want to, but I know I have to. Wonwoo had finished classes and was at the coffee shop as usual, waiting for me. Before I walk in, I stand outside the shop, watching him take a sip of his coffee before eagerly going back to the book he was reading. I feel my throat tighten, but I ignore it and walk in, slipping into the seat in front of him.

“ There you are Minhee. I thought you got lost.” He teased. I can’t help but smile, god I love him.

“ Me? Get lost, never. Why don’t we go and walk around somewhere?” I suggest. Wonwoo nods slightly before finishing his coffee.

“ Where do you want to go?” He asks.

“ I dunno… Just somewhere.”

* * *

“ How can you say that?!” Wonwoo exclaims.

“ Don’t give me that look! I just think it’s stupid for Romeo not to wait long enough for Juliet to wake up! I mean, they didn’t have to end it that way!”

“ Min, Romeo and Juliet is called a tragedy for a reason. It’s a classic, you can’t not like a classic like that!” He said. I break out into a laugh, as I continue to hear him babble about how much he wants to write a great book. I still can’t bring myself to tell him his fate. I need to, if I don’t he’ll waste time doing useless things.

“ Hey Woo?”

“ Yeah Min”
“ I need to tell you something.” I said stopping in my tracks. He turns to face me, his eyebrows furrowed into a frown.

“ Is it bad?” He asks. I gulp roughly, looking down at my hands.

“ Kinda.”

“ What is it.”

“ I… I- Suddenly I gasp. My hands start shaking, slowly disappearing and reappearing. I look up and Wonwoo’s widen, he reaches out to me and my hands go through his.

“ Minhee! What’s happening?!” He asks desperately.

“ I-I don’t know! Wonwoo?” My vision goes dark.

“ I’LL FIND YOU. I’LL WON’T STOP TILL I FIND YOU LEE MINHEE.”