Chapter 4

Ghost Of You: Wonwoo

“ Minhee, are you going to be coming with me to class or not?” Wonwoo calls.

“ I'm coming!” I reply before taking one last bite of a donut he gave me earlier. Now that we know my identity, Wonwoo is using my name as much as he can. When I was there with my physical body, nothing happened, I didn't regain any new memories or go back into my body.

“ Heyy, don't be so slow.” Wonwoo complains.

“ Says the sloth who takes forever to get ready.” I reply. He rolls his eyes before giving me a grin. We go the long way to the collage and as I follow him I feel someone stare at me. Turning around I spot one of the older souls, I call her grandma and she doesn't mind it at all, I smile slightly before waving at her.

“ Hey Woo, I'll catch up to you later.” I scurry away before I could hear him reply. “ Hi grandma.” I said. She gives me a smile, embracing me.

“ It's been a while since I've seen you. Been following that boy hmm?” She asks with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

“ Yes… But the weirdest thing has happened! He can see me now! And so I've been with him for the past couple of weeks.” I reply. Grandma's face suddenly turns grim, I raise my eye brows. “ What is it?”

“ You say he can see you now?”

“ Yes. We've grown kinda close, it makes me so happy.” I smile but Grandma looks sad. Her gray eyes drop to the ground, I can feel she's not telling me something. “ What is it?”

“...Honey...it is known the ghosts, souls and spirits..That when a human can see you, they are to die soon.”