Unsteady

We belong together

Youngbae ran to his car and sped off home. 

"Hi Youngbae!" Seungri said as Youngbae entered the apartment. He wasn't in the mood to talk, he ran to his room and slammed the door loudly. He slid down the wall, tears streaming down his face. After a while, he heard a knock on the door.

"Hyung? You okay?"

It was Seungri.

No answer. But Youngbae knew this wasn't exactly something he could leave the rest of the group out of. He opened the door slowly to be faced with the worried faces of TOP, Seungri, and Daesung.  TOP, upon seeing Youngbae's sad look upon his face, pulled him tightly into a hug.

"What happened baby?" TOP said while rubbing Youngbae's back gently.

Youngbae was hesitant at first, then sighed.

"I..uh.. Jiyong's cheating on me." He said looking down at his feet.

"What?! How do you know?" TOP said, raising his voice.

"Yea..are you sure?" Daesung asked.

Youngbae glared at Daesung.

"How would you like it if you walked in on your boyfriend kissing another man or woman huh?!" Youngbae screamed.

Daesung looked down and blushed, embarrassed.

Youngbae sighed.

"Daesung...I'm sorry, I just...I'm really upset right now okay?"

"It's okay hyung." Daesung said as he hugged Youngbae. 

Just then, Jiyong ran into the apartment.

"Youngbae?!" He yelled

"What?! What the hell do you want Jiyong?" Youngbae snapped

Jiyong had tears forming in his eyes now.

"Y-youngbae i...let me explain..I-"

Youngbae wasted no time, he didn't want to hear it. He smacked Jiyong hard across the face. Jiyong winced in pain and shock.

"Its over between us. I thought we were  I going to get married, but obviously not, Jiyong. I'm staying somewhere else for a few days, maybe longer." Youngbae stated as he gathered some things and left.

Seungri had run to Jiyong's side and hugged him. Jiyong was crying heavily by this point.

"So..you would never really cheat on Youngbae...would you Jiyong?" Seungri asked

"No! Of course not! I love him. What really happened was that Teddy has been trying to get with me since the day Youngbae and I started dating. He was jealous because he likes me. But I'm in love with Youngbae. So at practice today, the Manager was at a meeting, so Teddy took advantage of that. He pinned me against the wall and started kissing me. I tried yelling for help, but it was muffled. So Youngbae thought I was kissing back, but I wasn't."

He started to cry again.

"I have to get Youngbae back somehow!"

"I know, I know. But maybe give it 2 days time? Give him some time to calm down before he smacks you like that again." Daesung said.

Jiyong nodded slowly. 

"I"m uh..gonna go to bed.." Jiyong said.

"Seungri, go with him, sleep with him in his room tonight to make sure he doesn't do anything harsh okay? Please?" TOP whispered

Seungri nodded in agreement and followed Jiyong.

"Hey...buddy..." Seungri said gently.

Jiyong looked at Seungri.

"Uh..hey. what are you doing here?" He replied calmly

"Oh just felt liking sleeping in your room tonight...um..I've been having a lot of nightmares lately..is that okay?" Seungri stated

Jiyong shrugged.

"Sure, come here." He said motioning to the spot next to him on the bed.

Seungri nodded and  crawled in bed next to Jiyong. 

"You'll be okay. You know that right?" Seungri whispered.

"I hope so.." Jiyong whispered back, sobbing.

Seungri put an arm around Jiyong's body and hugged him from behind.  

"Shhh, it's okay, it's okay. You'll be fine, you'll get him back, I promise. We'll help you." Seungri whispered as Jiyong and him fell asleep.