Anniversary surprises

We belong together

A few months passed after the incident. Jiyong and Youngbae decided to keep the date they started dating, instead of having a whole new one to remember. Which as of today marks 3 years dating.

Jiyong excitedly crawled on top of Youngbae at the lovely time of 5am to try to wake him up.

"Baby~! Wake up!!" Jiyong said excited

"Uhmm...what?" Youngbae replied tiredly and slightly annoyed because of the time.

Jiyong frowned.

"Did you forget?" 

"Forget what?" Youngbae said back teasingly

Jiyong flopped back on his side of the bed.

"Dong Youngbae! Did you really forget our anniversary is today??" Jiyong said sounding hurt.

Youngbae laughed and kissed Jiyong's cheek

"Of course not darling. But my presents are for late tonight. So you can't have them yet." He said smiling evily

"Aww! What? Why not?" Jiyong pouted

Youngbae laughed.

"You're so cute babe. And because it's a surprise, remember?"

Jiyong frowned slightly.

"Okay fine...but they better be good presents!" Jiyong answered

"Anything less would be an embarrassment" Youngbae responded smiling

"Trust me, you'll love it."

Jiyong smiled.

"Well happy anniversary baby." He said as kissed Youngbae.

"Happy anniversary" he replied.

A few hours later, Jiyong disappeared out of the room for a few minutes. When he finally returned, he had a couple small boxes. He handed them to Youngbae, who looked a little surprised.

"What's this babe?"

"Open them." Jiyong said smiling.

Youngbae opened the first box and squealed like a little girl. It was the solid gold chain he had had his eyes on for months. He opened the second box, only to find pieces of neatly folded paper. He looked at Jiyong confused. Jiyong laughed.

"Unfold one of the papers sweetie." He said simply.

"Okay." Youngbae answered, opening a piece of paper.

"Your eyes, nose, and lips." 

He opened another piece of paper.

"The way your eyes light up when you talk about dancing or music."

"Jiyong?" He asked looking slightly puzzled, but then smiling. "Are these reasons you love me?"

Jiyong smiled  and nodded.

"Cheesy...I know but-"

"I love it. Thank you baby." Youngbae said before kissing Jiyong. 

The rest of the day seemed to drag on for Jiyong because he was too anxious about what Youngbae's gift was going to be. He decided to go out for a walk. After an hour or so, he went home, only to be met with a note and flowers on the kitchen counter.

"My dearest love, 

Pack your bags for a week's vacation. You'll find out soon enough where we are headed, just the two of us.  Here's a hint. We will be flying somewhere we've never been before. Hurry! The flight leaves at midnight. I love you. 

Forever yours,

Youngbae.

Jiyong screamed happily.

"I have to get packing! Wait I don't know where we're even going! What if it's too hot? Or too cold? Ah better pack one of everything." He said as he started shoving clothes in his suitcase.

Finally, the time has come for Jiyong and Youngbae to leave for the airport.

"Where are we going?" Jiyong asked eagerly

Youngbae smirked

"Oh I don't know..."

"You're not nice!" Jiyong said pouting

Finally they got to the airport.

"Can you please tell me where we are going now?? Please baby?" Jiyong whined.

"Aww okay fine, well...you know how you've always wanted to see floating markets? And restaurants in trees?" 

"Uh...yea?" Jiyong said slowly

"You and I are going to Thailand." Youngbae said smiling

Jiyong was speechless for a while

"Are you serious?! Thailand?! Oh my god! Thank you! You are the best!!!!" Jiyong yelled hugging Youngbae tightly. 

Finally, after an endless flight, the pair made it to their hotel in Thailand.

"I really can't believe we're here!" Jiyong said happily.

"I know! I'm happy about it too. " Youngbae replied.

The next day, they were busy sight seeing everything they could. Eventually, Youngbae suggested the ride one of the elephants together. Jiyong was nervous at first, but was fine after a bit of time had passed. Next on the list, the sky restaurants. As they made their way to the table and got settled in, Youngbae looked at Jiyong, admiring everything. 

"Jiyong?"

"What is it baby?" Jiyong asked

"I love you. I love everything about you. The way you look in the morning, when your hair is messy to when you look your absolute best. I love how clumsy you can be, but also how smoothly you dance. I want to be with you forever. Kwon Jiyong, will you marry me?" Youngbae said happily.

Jiyong was crying happy tears.

"Of course I'll marry you!!" He answered proudly.

"Nothing would make me happier." He stated.

The staff overheard and everyone cheered, they were given a free bottle of champagne and one of everything off the dessert menu, free of charge.

When they got back to the hotel, they called their families and told them. Of course their families were nothing but supportive and loving.