Thunderstorms part 2

We belong together

Meanwhile, back at the apartment, Seungri and TOP were watching a movie. As for Daesung, he was in his room.

"Daesung hasn't come out for a while, I'm going to go check on him." TOP said

Seungri nodded and went back to watching the film.

"Daesung? Honey?" TOP called out and he knocked at Daesung's door.

He heard crying.

"Daesung?!" TOP said, alarmed as he pushed the door open and ran into the room. He saw Daesung sitting on his bed with headphone over his ears crying his eyes out and shivering.

"Baby? What's wrong?" TOP asked, worried.

Daesung looked up at TOP, then tried pushing the taller boy away. TOP hugged Daesung and made it so they fell on the bed.

"It's just me baby. I'm right here, i'm not going anywhere okay?" TOP said reasurringly.

Daesung grabbed TOP's shirt and kept crying while TOP ran his fingers through Daesung's hair gently. After a while of silence, Daesung seemed to calm down enough to speak.

"I-i'm scared of thunderstorms.." he said, his voice quivering.

"Awww my poor baby. Well I'm not leaving you okay? I'll stay here with you til the storm passes okay Daesungie?"

Daesung smiled and hugged TOP tightly.

"Thank you so much baby." He said as he kissed TOP's cheek.