What do you want from me?

We belong together

After a long day of practice, the boys were done or the day and headed home.

"Wait, TOP. I want to talk to you really quick." Jiyong called out. "The rest of you go wait outside please?

"Uh..no. I want in on this!" Youngbae protested.

Jiyong shot him a look, then gave in.

"Okay fine sweetheart, you stay. Daesung, Seungri. Outside please." 

The pair just shrugged and left the room.

"So...when are you gonna tell him?" Jiyong asked excited

"Tell who what?" TOP asked, confused

"You know...dae?" Youngbae answered.

"O-oh...right..." TOP said nervously

"I don't know...I get so nervous around him. How am I supposed to tell him, let alone date him if I can barely say how I feel?"

"Aww TOP...that's how you get over the nerves though." Youngbae said sweetly. "You just tell him, we can help you if you want." 

"Thanks guys, I'd love some help." 

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

"Hyungs..." 

It was Daesung. TOP turned vibrant red.

"We're really tired. Can we go home please?" He said almost too cute for TOP to handle.

TOP, Youngbae, and Jiyong looked at each other.

"Sure babe" TOP said smiling at Daesung.

Finally, they arrived home. They all scrambled to their rooms or bed. Everyone except TOP. He flopped onto the couch tiredly and closed his eyes. Just then, he felt a cool hand touch his forehead.

"Hyung? Are you alright?"

TOP sat up quickly, then noticed Daesung and blushed.

"Y-yea. I'm fine. Why?"

"Well...um..you were acting weird at practice and your face is really red...are you getting sick? I can take care of you! Get some sleep, we are off tomorrow, I'll help you with anything you need." Daesung said excited and smiling.

TOP smiled too.

"Uh...yea...that's right..I'm getting sick. I'm going to go to bed now. Goodnight Dae." TOP replied before hugging him goodnight.