Suffocating

We belong together

"Don't forget. I'm going to be out super late for at least a month or so working on a new song with Teddy." Jiyong told Youngbae.

Youngbae smiled.

"Make me proud, pretty boy." Youngbae answered laughing.

Jiyong kissed Youngbae before leaving.

"Bye babe, love you." Youngbae called

A while later, Jiyong was at the studio, practicing with Teddy, who kept flirting with Jiyong.

"You look so y dancing like that." Teddy said, eyeing Jiyong up and down.

"Uh...thanks?" Jiyong replied getting slightly uncomfortable

"Why are you looking at me like that Teddy?" Jiyong asked nervously.

"I like you, isn't it obvious? You should ditch Youngbae, and be with me."

"What?! Why the hell would I do that? I love him." Jiyong said starting to  raise his voice.

"Hmph. Just kidding, kiddo." Teddy said smirking.

"I won't come between you two." 

"O-oh okay. Good.." Jiyong said unsure of how to react.

Finally, practice was over for the night, and Jiyong to get home to where he felt safe. He entered the apartment and saw TOP and Daesung cuddling on the couch, and Seungri laying on the floor. 

"Where's Youngbae?"

"He's in your guy's room." Seungri said smiling

"Oh okay good. Thanks."

"Hi baby" he said as he entered the room.

"Hey. How was practice?"

"Ugh I don't want to talk about it."

"That bad huh? It's only the first day though."

"Yea I know...I'm gonna go to sleep. Goodnight love." Jiyong said as he cuddled up next to Youngbae.

~fast forward a month or so later~

Teddy was still trying to get with Jiyong. They were in the studio, left alone for a while, due to the fact that their manager had a meeting.

"Aw come on honey give me a shot. I'll treat you so much better."

"No! How many times do I have to tell you? I am not interested in you!" Jiyong shouted.

Suddenly, Teddy got a certain kind of devilish flicker in his eyes, then he cornered Jiyong and pinned him to the wall. Jiyong tried yelling for help, but Teddy kissed him to muffle the sound. No matter how hard he tried, Jiyong couldn't break free.  Eventually, Youngbae walked into the studio, seeing Teddy and Jiyong. He was furious, he ran out of the studio, tears streaming down his face.