TOP'S confession

We belong together

The next morning, TOP woke up and was met by the smell of bacon, pancakes, and toast. He decided to walk out towards the kitchen to see what the occasion was. 

"Good morning sleepyhead!" Daesung said smiling

"Uh..hey..what's all this?" TOP said tiredly

"For you. I remember you said you weren't feeling well, so I made you breakfast." Daesung said

"Aww...daesungie..that's so sweet of you." 

"Well I did say I'd take care of you didn't I?"

"Yea that's true, you did." TOP smiled

A while later, Jiyong, Youngbae and Seungri came out from there bedrooms. 

"What's going on?" Seungri asked

"Oh nothing. I made TOP breakfast, I didn't know when you'd be up. Sorry guys." Daesung said

"Oh no problem. We uh..we have practice anyway don't we guys?" Jiyong said looking at Seungri and Youngbae.

"Uh yep that's right. We're leaving in a few minutes. So have fun with your day off guys." Youngbae replied.

"Oh...we do? But I don't remember any-"

Youngbae and Jiyong pulled Seungri into their room before he could finish.

"We're trying to get those two together remember?" Jiyong whispered

"We don't have practice today but we need to pretend like we do so they don't suspect anything. Got it?" Youngbae whispered

"Ohh okay I get it. Well let's go to practice" Seungri said.

After long, the three of them left to "practice".

"Thanks for breakfast Daesung." 

"No problem. Shouldn't you lie down now? You're still a bit red."  Daesung said worried

TOP sighed

"Daesung...I need to tell you this before I really can't anymore. I'm sorry if this is going to make things awkward between us, but um..I really like you. Not in the friendship sort of way. I think you are you most adorable, sweetest, kind-hearted person ever. I'm not really sick Daesung. I just get really nervous around you because I like you so much. If you don't like me, I completely understand. I just had to get that off my chest." TOP replied nervously.

They stood there for what felt like hours to TOP, just waiting a simple response of yes or no.

"So...all this time...you've liked me? When did this start?" Daesung finally replied looking up at TOP.

"I've liked you for a few months now at least." TOP answered simply

"Hmm..give me a few reasons why I should date you." Daesung said smirking.

TOP looked at him nervously.

"Uh..okay let's see...I will never cheat on you...and if I ever was to, you have full control on what to do from there.."

"There's one." Answered Daesung. "Next?"

"Um...I know how to treat a man properly in public...and in private..." TOP said blushing.

"There's two" Daesung said smirking as his eyes lit up.

"I'm not afraid to show love through poetry, picnic dates, or other things that people consider corny now?" TOP said a more of a question.

"Okay." 

"Okay what?"

"I'll give you a shot." Daesung said smiling

TOP got the biggest grin on his face.