Wedding bells

We belong together

After a long flight, Youngbae and Jiyong landed back in Korea. They were excited to get back to their home and share the news with their best friends. Finally, after about an hour, they made it back home safe and sound.

"Hey guys!" They said in unison as they entered the home.

"GDYB!!!!!" TOP, Seungri, and Daesung yelled happily as they tackled the two lovers to the ground.

"How was Thailand?" TOP asked, excitedly

"Oh my god so incredibly beautiful! I hope we go back!" Jiyong answered. 

"Um...Jiyong? What is that on your ring finger?" Daesung asked shoving him playfully.

"Oh this? I guess I forgot to mention Youngbae and I are engaged?!" Jiyong yelled proudly

They all cheered and hugged each other.

"Can I be your groomsmen?" Seungri asked 

"Of course!" Jiyong replied.

"Me too!" TOP called out

Jiyong laughed 

"Okay. So Daesung, you'll be one of Youngbae's grromsmen. Now we need to find someone for Seungri." 

"How about CL?" Youngbae suggested

"Seungri?" Jiyong asked looking at Seungri for a yes or no

Seungri blushed and nodded. 

"I like CL" he muttered

The others laughed.

"I'll call CL now." Youngbae said, dialing her number.

"Hey CL!"

"HI Youngbae. What's up?"

"Me and Jiyong are finally getting married! Please be my bridesmaid or something and walk with Seungri?" 

"Of course I will! Yay I'm so happy for you!"  She answered excited

"Thank you! Anyway, I'll talk to you soon! Bye"

"She said she'll walk with you Seungri." Youngbae replied smiling

Seungri blushed

"Yay!"

A week later, Youngbae and Jiyong were looking at places for the wedding, the settled on a lovely Japanese inspired temple with a beautiful garden leading up to the temple and behind the temple was a waterfall complete with a pond. A few months passed by, they had the location, who would take who's name, the bridesmaid/groomsmen, family and friends attending the wedding, and the flower girl, of course it had to be Haru, who was Tablo's daughter. And of course, Tablo would be the singer for the event. 

"What else are we missing?" Youngbae asked Jiyong

"Hmm...colors! What colors for the tuxedos and dresses?" Jiyong stated, slightly panicked

"Baby relax, the wedding isn't for a few months. We have time. Okay?" Youngbae said reassuringly before kissing Jiyong's cheek.

Finally, they went shopping for tuxedos and dresses. It felt endless to everyone except Jiyong. He wished it would last longer, he loves shopping.

"How about this one?" He said pointing to a light blue dress. "For CL?" 

CL shook her head no.

"It's too...little girly..." 

"Okay hmm...ooh this one?" He said pointing to a dark green one

CL looked disgusted

"Ew...that won't look good on my skin tone!"

"Ughh okay fine hmm...what do you think then?"

Finally, CL found a deep red dress she liked. It was short in front, longer in back, with a black and silver tie around the waist.

"What about this one?" She exclaimed as her eyes lit up.

"Wow very pretty. Try it on!" Seungri called.

"Hey where are TOP and Daesung?" Seungri asked looking around.

A few rooms over, TOP had Daesung cornered against a wall.

"T-TOP...we..we're in public baby..." Daesung said, shuffling his feet nervously.

TOP lifted Daesung's chin slightly and kissed him deeply.

"Relax sweet boy, I'm not going to do anything harsh here." He said smirking

Daesung started blushing like mad, he thought he might faint.

"C-can we go home now?" He asked innocently

"Aww you are adorable. Not until I see my man in a tux. Come on babe." TOP answered smiling and taking Daesung's hand, leading him to meet the others. 

"CL Noona!!! You look so cute!!" Seungri yelled happily spinning her. 

"Thanks hyung!" She said clapping and admiring herself in the mirror.

"So...I'm black and red are the colors?" Daesung asked, still slightly red from earlier.

"Yep! Youngbae answered happily. 

"You three, go change." Youngbae said shoving them in the changing rooms along with their tuxedos. 

After a few minutes, the three men came out of the changing area. They all looked amazing. Jiyong started to get teary eyed slowly realizing he is going to marry his best friend soon enough. Youngbae squeezed his thigh gently and smiled at him.

"Well, look at this beauty." Said TOP hugging Daesung from behind, looking in the mirror at their reflection.

Daesung yet again blushed slightly.

"You look amazing." TOP whispered softly

"You do too. You look y." Daesung said blushing more red, before kissing TOP.

After a few more months, it was finally time for Jiyong and Youngbae to marry. Everything was going smoothly, everybody looked great, and the wedding cake looked phenomenal. Finally, it was show time. First to walk was TOP and Daesung, they met in the middle and held hands, walking down the aisle. Then CL and Seungri, she held onto his arm as they walked. Then adorable little Haru walked throwing flowers down the aisle.youngbae was standing at the alter, waiting for his very soon  to be husband. Finally, Jiyong and his mother started walking down the aisle. Jiyong and Youngbae had the brightest smiles. They joined hands and we're ready for the ceremony to officially start.

"Now the question we've been waiting for, do you, Youngbae, take Jiyong to have and to hold, and to be your lawfully wedded husband?" Said the priest.

"I do." Youngbae said smiling proudly.

"Alright, and do you Jiyong, take Youngbae to have and to hold, and to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." Jiyong said warmly.

"I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may now kiss your husband."

They sealed their love for each other with a passionate, loving kiss.