If you love me

We belong together

Youngbae decided to stay at his brother's house.

"Hey buddy, how you doing?"  Hyun-bae said

Youngbae just shrugged. 

"I'm okay I guess...I hope we get back together but...I don't know..it's still too soon to tell you know?" Youngbae answered sadly

Hyun-bae nodded

"I know bro. But maybe give it a couple days or weeks, and we'll see. Besides, do you really think Jiyong would willingly cheat on you? Because that doesn't sound like the Jiyong you and I know and love, right?"

Youngbae half-smiled.

"You know, you're right. Maybe give it some time. And you're right again, I really don't think he would, but I know what I saw.." Youngbae replied thoughtfully.

~meanwhile~

"God, it's been 3 days and Jiyong's barely left his room except to go out to get alcohol, then he comes back, hides in his room and drinks until he passes out and he's no light-weight.." Daesung said worried.

"Yea I know baby, but things will work out in the end.They will sort it out when they are both good and ready." TOP said reasurringly, kissing Daesung's head.

Daesung smiled and blushed, then he kissed TOP affectionately. They started to make out, when they heard Jiyong's door knob turn. They froze.

"Uhh h-hey Ji...whats up?" Daesung said 

"Nothing. I'm gonna go get my man back. I'll see you later."

"Jiyong no wait. Didn't you just have a couple beers?" TOP said sternly.

Jiyong just waved him off

"I'll be fine hyung. Don't worry." 

"I can't let you drive drunk!" Daesung yelled as he took Jiyong's keys away from him.

"I'll drive you okay?" Daesung said finally.

Jiyong thought for a moment, then nodded.

"Okay fine but please don't come in with me."

About 20 minutes later, after TOP got Youngbae's location from him, they arrived at Hyun bae's house.

Jiyong went up to the door and banged a couple times.

"Youngbae?!"

"Please answer me? I really need to talk to you!" Jiyong yelled

Finally after a while, Youngbae answered the door,. Shocked that it was Jiyong, he attempted to close the door, but by this point, Jiyong had already barged in. He closed the door behind him and stared at Youngbae.

"Well? What do you want Jiyong?" Youngbae said surprisingly calm, being how angsty he felt inside.

Jiyong breathed deeply for a second, then took Youngbae's face in his hands and kissed him more passionately than he'd ever kissed anyone. After a while, he stopped.

"I'm in love with you Youngbae. I'm sorry. I never cheated on you. Teddy kissed me and pinned me down so I couldn't do anything. Okay? I tried to scream for help or anything to get free. You are the best person in my life. I want to be with you forever! I was not kidding when I said I was going to marry you someday. I would die for you." Jiyong said

"Please... don't give up on us Youngbae." Jiyong said weakly, tears forming in his eyes.

Youngbae couldn't believe what he had just heard. He stared at Jiyong for a while before speaking.

"Jiyong...I love you. More than you'll ever know. I really didn't want to believe it when I saw Teddy kissing you. I'm sorry I believed it...and I'm sorry I smacked you...I'm so sorry. I'll never hurt you again. I promise. I'm sorry I'm a horrible boyfriend.." Youngbae replied quietly as he wiped Jiyong's tears gently.

Jiyong looks at Youngbae shocked.

"You are the farthest thing from a bad boyfriend. You are the kindest, most loving person I know."

"I love you." Youngbae said, slowly smiling.

"I love you more." Jiyong whispered as he kissed Youngbae sweetly.