Morning After

Late Nights Make Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Still resting my arm. If you guys have ideas for future chapters/suggestions in general leave them in the comments! Love the feedback =D

 

------

 

You’ve only kissed one other girl before, and that was Hyuna back in high school. At that time, you thought every kiss between you two was memorable. And they really were, then. But as you two moved on and the years passed, you realized you’ve forgotten how it feels to be wanted by another.

 

And now, being wanted by Krystal feels so damn good.

 

“Are we going too fast?” Krystal had sighed against your lips.

 

“No, keep going,” you had whispered back, leaning up and capturing her lips again.

 

The way she gripped your face and your hair. The way she straddled your hips. The way she breathed every time she pressed her lips to yours. All these things lit you on fire and made you almost mad with desire. These were foreign feelings, and they scared you with just how much you liked them.

 

“W-wait,” Krystal shakily said as you threaded your fingers through her hair.

 

You immediately stop and wrap your arms around her waist. She cups your cheek and rests her forehead against yours.

 

“I didn’t think you’d be okay with that,” she confesses.

 

“You kidding me? I’ve been wanting to do that since the moment I saw you!” you shoot back mischievously.

 

She laughs and rubs your cheek.

 

“Well, I’m glad we’re on the same page. Because it would’ve been awkward as hell if we weren’t.”

 

You hum and bury your face in her hair. She continues to carefully your face like you’re made of glass.

 

“Whatever this is, let’s take it slow? I don’t want to just make out and hook up without a relationship, if you know what I mean.”

 

You nod. It would break your heart if you two just turned into hookup buddies or friends with benefits.

 

“For sure. But still, I’m glad you started it. Otherwise I don’t know when I would’ve done it.”

 

In answer, Krystal leans down again and gives you another lingering kiss.

 

“Time to sleep, princess?” you tease.

 

She yawns and that makes you grin more as you poke her cheek.

 

“Jeez, are you five or what. Don’t do that!” she sleepily mutters as she rolls off of you and curls up against your side.

 

You reach down to the foot of the mattress and pull up a wooly blanket. The desert air feels chilly, even though it’s still late summer. Next to you, the fire’s died out, but the coals glow reddish orange in the darkness. It’s comforting, like a fire on a snowy day. You tuck the blanket under Krystal’s chin and feel her pull your arm across her body. She pushes her back into your chest and you automatically spoon her. The scent of her hair fills your nose and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter