Chapter 6: Chaos.

The Indescribable feeling.

Please don't forget to UPVOTE if you love this chapter. :)

 

MINA POV.

 

After our sleep over, Chaeyoung and I got more comfortable with each other. I chose to ignore whatever feelings that I have and just go with the flow. That whole week when I tried to distance myself to her was way more painful and I realized that it’s better to be friends than to continuously get disturbed of this undescribable feeling and avoid her.

 

 

 

I just hope that her effect on me will eventually fade in time.

 

 

 

Or maybe not.

 

 

 

OMG.  Please tell me I’m dreaming.  Please, someone help me calm my heart.

 

 

 

Everyone in the gym had all their eyes on her.  I’ve been,. I mean, we’ve been waiting for her as the opening ceremony for this year’s University Olympics is about to start. And guess what, she really made a grand entrance.

 

 

 

Yes, I’m talking about Son Chaeyoung.  

 

Wooooahh..wooooahh.. hold up there…  Jeongyeon said.

 

 

Waaaahhh.. my baby cub… you look so hot! Like really really hot… Sana’s freaking out.

 

 

OMG.. Chaengie…  your hair… it suits you really well…  Nayeon seems speechless too.  

 

 

Her hair.

 

 

She cut it.

 

 

And she looks really hot.. I mean good in it. I obviously find her beautiful with her long hair but I never imagined her to look even better with a short hair. She look more charismatic, more charming, and I think it brought out her appeal;  Like she really look so y with that hair.

 

 

To sum it all up, I’m shookt. I’m definitely speechless right now. Son Chaeyoung, why are doing this to me?

 

 

 

Aish.. I just cut my hair guys.. No need to give me that kind of look… It’s kinda creepy you know?..  Chaeyoung said.

 

 

 

We’re not kidding Chaeng, but you got everyone’s attention.  See those girls, they can’t take their eyes on you… and those guys too.. Jeongyeon said.

 

 

We look at the direction that Jeongyeon mentioned, and yes, they were staring. Like Chaeyoungie is some kind of a prey.

 

 

 

Now, I’m starting to hate her hair. But no, I love it. Damn Mina, please make up your mind!

 

 

 

Don’t mind them baby cub, I’m already here so you don’t need to look anywhere.  Sana says it in flirty way.

 

 

 Yaaahhh.. what are you all saying? My kid is not interested with anyone of you. And who said she’s into girls? Don’t pollute my child’s mind Sana.. go flirt with the others but not with my kid..  Nayeon hug Chaeyoung protectively.

 

 

Mina’s been silent since her hero’s arrival. I guess she’s still in Chaeyoung’s effect. Jeongyeon teased.

 

 

I was a bit embarrassed by Jeongyeon’s comment so I tried to give them a poker face and pretended that I’ve been busy listening to our teacher’s announcement to officially begin the ceremony.

 

 

We need to line up now guys before they get mad. Hurry!  I told them.

 

 

When we’re about to go to our respective courses/colleges, I quickly whisper to Chaeyoung…

 

 

Our Chaeyoungie looks really good today. Eonnie loves it…  I gave her my signature smile and saw her happy reaction, showing me her deep dimples. Aaaarg… Son Chaeyouuuung!

 

 

 

400 meters Relay race is about to start and Chaeyoung was in it. Among all the games that took place today, this was the only game that I’ve given my whole focus into. I didn’t paid so much attention in Jeongyeon’s wrestling match, or Nayeon’s volleyball game and Sana’s archery match because I want to reserve my whole energy to support Chaeyoung. I haven’t seen her run but according to Jeongyeon, she’s really fast and that’s enough to get me excited.

 

 

When the relay started, Chaeyoung was the first to run and they weren’t kidding, the girl was really fast, leaving all her opponents behind. I shouted and cheered for her as loudly as I can but I think the girls beside me who seems to be cheering for Chaeyoung too, were far more louder. I saw their name badges; Yeri, Somi, Doyeon and SinB and I believe they’re the girls that Jeongyeon said awhile ago that’s been checking Chaeyoung out.   If I heard what that Somi girl said was right, she said that she’s having a serious girl crush at Chaeyoung. Like who wouldn’t right? I suddenly felt myself boiling and wanted to blame Chaeyoungie for cutting her hair. I guess, I’m not the only person in this campus that she can unintentionally bend, If you get what I mean. The race was finished and unfortunately, Chaeyoung's team didn’t win and I had a sudden urge to cheer her up. I think, I need to find the right timing.

 

(The next scenes were from their ISAC 2017 moments. The moment when we, Michaeng shippers almost died.. lol)

 

I saw Chaeyoung resting alone;  

 ... (click...)

 

when I say alone, it means away from Nayeon, Jeongyeon and specially Sana eonnie. Don’t get me wrong, I love Sana eonnie but lately, she’s been too flirty, not with other girls but specifically to Chaeyoung and I do not like it in any bit. I observed Chaeyoung patiently and she seems a bit down, maybe because of the lost she had awhile ago.

 

 

I gathered all my courage as I slowly makes my way to her direction.

 

 

Chaeyoungie…  I sensed that she’s a bit shocked because of the sudden skinship.

 

 

Are you alright?  You did your best and I cheered up for you…  Don’t be sad..

 

 

Mina eonnie.. I’m glad you’re here.. don’t worry I’m okay.. just a little bit tired.. Chaeyoung said.

 

 

You should take a rest.. I told her.

     (..click..click..click..click..)

As we’re enjoying our time together, Sana eonnie joined us. She said that she’s sleepy and she wants to go home already. When I sensed that she wanted Chaeyoung’s attention, I decided to be greedy and makes sure that Chaeyoung’s focus will not falter. My efforts were not ignored and I get my victory.

 

I enjoyed Chaeyoung’s strawberry scent so much that I would never want this moment to ever end.

   (..click..click..click..click..)

 

**************************************************************************

 

The University Olympics was finally finished. It was already past 8 in the evening when I exited the gym as our class was assigned to arranged the chairs and brought it back to the storage room. I let Sana eonnie, Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon and Nayeon to leave already as I don’t want them to wait. I also made an alibi that Bambam oppa will fetch me so they will not worry.

 

 

On my way out, I saw a man’s shadow behind me. I stopped and look at my back to check but I saw nothing. It might be the janitor or maybe one of my classmates so I continue walking.  When I was about to reach for the stairs, I saw the shadow again. All of a sudden, I remember the ghost story that Jeongyeon told me. She said that this building was haunted by some ghost and I shouldn’t be staying here until 8pm because it is when they will reveal themselves. I look at my watch and it’s already past 8 in the evening. I started to get scared and fasten my pace when someone grabs my wrist forcefully. Maybe I’m too scared, maybe I’m too shocked but at this moment, my voice failed me.

 

 

 

Mina…  I heard a voice.

 

 

Mina.. long time no see…  I heard his voice clearly. Memories of the past hunted me.  He’s back. The stalker is back.

 

 

End of POV.

 

 

 

Chaeyoung  POV.

 

 

I left my phone in my locker so I went back to the University. It was past 8pm already and I need to be fast so I can go back again to take the last bus going to the city. As I was about to run for the stairs, I heard two persons talking.

 

 

What do you want from me? …  I heard a girl’s voice. It sounds too familiar to me.

 

 

Mina.. Mina..Mina.. isn’t obvious? I only want you!!  

 

 

I knew it. It’s Mina eonnie and if my intuition is right, the man she’s  talking to was her stalker and he’s back!

 

 

 

I don’t want you so please leave me alone ...  don’t ever make a move or else, I’ll shout!

 

 

 

You don’t like me? You don’t like me?!!!! Then who do you like?  This???  The man is showing something to Mina eonnie throuh his phone. I can’t see it though because I’m at her stalker’s back. (The building have stairs on both sides. Mina eonnie was on the other end.)

 

 

 

You don’t think I’ll notice? I took a lot of photos of you both while we’re in the gym.. Why can’t we be like this huh???  Tell me Mina whyyyyyy!!!!

 

 

 

I took that as opportunity when he’s hysterically shouting and make my move. I beated him hardly on his back using a baseball bat that I saw inside a classroom. He deserves it. I would have strike another one but I’m scared that I might kill him. He’s now wincing in pain.

 

 

 

Chaeyoungie?  I heard Mina eonnie say.

 

 

 

Let’s go before he gets up! Let’s run! I held her hand tightly, trying to assure her that everything’s gonna be fine.

 

 

 

As we run, we heard the man shouting.

 

 

 

Not so fast! I’m gonna catch you both! There’s finality in his voice and I could sense that Mina eonnie is in panic.

 

 

 

We run as fast as we could until our feet brought us to the storage room.  I saw a small pathway that lead us to our present hiding place. This looks like a secret hideway that only two people can be accommodated. Both of us was facing each other and trying to be quiet as much as possible so he won't find us. Mina started crying and I can’t help but pity her.

 

 

 

Mina eonnie… don’t cry.. I’m here. We can survive this.. I tried to assure her.

 

 

 

I’m so scared Chaeyoungie.. rivers of tears continue to flow from her eyes.

 

 

 

After awhile, her stalker entered the storage room. We can hear him shouting and I bet with that kind of voice, someone already heard him. I’m just hoping that someone will send us help the soonest.

 

 

 

Mina!!!!  He continued shouting..  I know you can hear me.. Show me yourself.. I won't hurt you..

 

 

 

I felt Mina eonnie trembling and that at any time from now, she might not be able to control her emotions. I look into her eyes and tried to tell her not to scream and try to stay calm. But when we heard her stalker shouted her name again, she’s about to lose it.

 

 

 

So I made the only logical thing that I can think. 

 

 

 

I hold her face with both of my hands and crashed my lips to her.

 

 

 

I can taste salt from her lips due to her tears.

 

 

 

I can sense how surprised she was but I still did not let her go. She might get mad at me after this but I know I did the right thing.

 

 

 

After a few seconds, I lift my face away from her and joined our foreheads together.

 

 

 

I’m sorry for kissing you but I can’t let him find us. .. I need to protect you.. I told her silently as I can.

 

 

 

She seems to be in dazed and I felt guilty right away. When I was about to say something.. I heard her say…

 

 

 

Kiss me…  Mina eonnie said.

 

 

 

For once, I thought my ears are playing games with me.

 

 

 

Wha.. what?  I told her.

 

 

 

Kiss me ...

 

 

 

...and don't stop..

 

 

 

until you've taken all my fears away..

 

 

 

She then held the back of my head and crashed her lips to mine. When she moved her face sideward, I decided to follow her lead. It’s like our lips are dancing in sync. I felt like our lips are made for each other in a perfect fit. As we kiss, I can feel her left hand pulling the back of my head more, as if the closeness that we’re in was not yet enough and her right hand was holding my shirt tightly. My heart and mind is bewildered. Unknown emotions keep crashing, that I'm afraid I'll lose my mind. I'm drowning... I'm drowning from her kisses..

 

 

 

Whatever chaoses that are happening outside of this place, I couldn’t care anymore; because at this very moment, the chaos inside my mind and my heart is more valuable.

 

 

 

End of POV.

 

****************************************************************

Hello guys! :)

How are you liking my story? I always ask this question because I'm really not confident and I want more feedbacks from you guys. Bad or Good.. I can accept it..It will help me more in the future.

 

Thank you so much for readung my story.. I appreciate each and everyone of you. Again, I'm sorry for grammar errors but I hope my words can still reach you.

 

Don't forget to upvote! ;) It's literally my vitamin so I can continue with the story.

Thanks in advance and enjoy! :)