Chapter 11: True love and Unrequited Love

The Indescribable feeling.

Don't forget to UPVOTE if you love my story! :)

 

CHAPTER  11

 

Mina’s POV.

 

Chaeyoung and I were sitting at the back part of the bus with her head in my shoulders and her, blowing my hands to keep me warm. We’re going to school and I can’t be happier as we're officially together. I still can’t believe that this day will really become a reality. Who would have thought that I am now beside the girl that I  secretly admired from a far? If this isn’t fate then I should really believe that love moves in mysterious ways.

 

  So…  I heard my girlfriend say.. (I get butterflies running in my stomach as I thought that she’s now my girlfriend)

 

So.... ? I mimicked her.

 

So you’ve been crushing on me huh? Looking at me at this spot.. Chaeyoung started teasing me and giving me her smirk showing her dimple.

 

I can feel the heat crawled up as my face feels hot. I assumed and swear that I’m madly blushing right now.

 

Yaaaaahh.. why bring that up? You’re ruining the moment..  I told her as I let go of her hand and tried to hide my face using both of my hands.

 

I heard her laughing as she’s trying to get my hands off but I was too stubborn to give in.

 

I’m just teasing you Mina eonnie.. you look so cute right now.. I want to see your face..

 

I still did not give in until I felt her encircling her hands to my waist and leaning her chin in my shoulder.

 

My girlfriend is so cute…  I heard her say and it made me blush harder.

 

I slowly took my hands off my face and saw my cute tiger looking at me with so much love. With just a look, she manages to take my breath away. I love looking at her eyes because it reflects the love she have for me and as I see my reflection in them, I know that she also feel how much I love her. We might not be too vocal to say it, but our eyes always say it otherwise.

 

I gave her a quick kiss in her nose and saw how shocked she was. She immediately released me from her embrace and saw her blushing. I can’t help but laugh at her cute reaction.

 

Eonnie.. we’re in public… she softly say lowering her head. She’s clearly shy from my action and I find it really cute. She’s not the type to do PDA (public display of affection) and I believe I don’t too but I can’t help myself because she’s simply irresistible.

 

That’s what you get by teasing me.. saying it confidently.

 

I saw her pouting and I gathered all my strength not to kiss her again. We will be in trouble if she keeps acting cute. I might not be able to control myself in the future.

 

She intertwined our hands together and we’re back to being silent. I don’t mind though, we’re contented just being together like this. She suddenly started kissing the back of my hand and I swear I feel warmer now. Her lips makes me go crazy and I bet she didn't know about it.

 

You know that I prefer to have your lips in mine not in my hands.. I whispered to her.

 

She stopped kissing my hands and whispered to me.

 

You know I would love that too but we’re in the bus.. she then gave my cheek a quick kiss.

 

Aaaarrgg..  you’re such a tease tiger!  Getting me really frustrated with her actions.

 

I love you baby penguin.. She whispered before she leaned her head again on my shoulders as she’s now massaging my hands.

 

I love you baby tiger.. I said quietly but enough for her to hear and kiss the top of her head.

 

End of POV.

 

 

No one’s POV.

 

Is it only me or did you also notice something different between Mina and Chaeyoung? Nayeon asked Jeongyeon while Mina and Chaeyoung are getting something to eat.

 

What are you saying? I find them normal. If there’s someone who’s not, it is you! Jeongyeon started laughing.

 

Aish I’m serious. Look at them, they’re holding hands. I mean it’s not that it’s my first time to see them held hands but it’s not so them right? And the, way they look at each other or do they really look at each other like that even before? They’re more of awkward towards each other and now as I see them.. I don’t know but I find something intimate.. I mean I don’t know if that’s the right term to describe them..but something changed.

 

Jeongyeon almost choked after hearing Nayeon’s comment. She then tried to study Mina and Chaeyoung from a far and even though she didn’t want to admit, something did changed between the two and she doesn’t see anything wrong with that.

 

Aren’t you happy that both of them are more comfortable with each other? It’s a good thing right? Why are so bothered? It’s not like they’re dating or something. Jeongyeon replied.

 

Nayeon silently nod her head as she’s convincing herself that Jeongyeon was probably right. None of them swing that way right? Well except Sana, she’s not really sure of that girl’s preference. Speaking of Sana, she’s nowhere to be found.

 

Where’s Sana by the way? Nayeon asked.

 

She said that she’ll be a bit late as she will need to pass her project. She’ll follow after she’s done. Jeongyeon replied.

 

When Mina and Chaeyoung already settled with them and eating their food, Nayeon start to interrogate the two.

 

Why are you both absent yesterday? Is everything okay? Pretending not interested with her question, Nayeon continue eating her food.

 

Mina and Chaeyoung decided to keep their relationship to themselves for the meantime.  It’s not that they’re afraid of the reactions that their friends will give them but they thought that both of them were not yet ready to share their story. Besides, they have a lot of things to think first and one of them is Bambam and also Sana, which as of this time, it was only Mina who knew about Sana’s feelings towards Chaeyoung. Yes, Chaeyoung still didn’t know. They would like to tell their friends when everything is already fixed.

 

I accompanied my beother going to his training camp yesterday. My parents went out of town so I was forced to accompany him. You know, eonnie duties. Chaeyoung calmly replied.

 

Ohh.. I see.. how about you Mina? Nayeon continue to ask.

 

I was sick. I had a fever and my whole body aches so I decided to take full rest yesterday. I feel a lot better when I woke up this morning so I decided to just attend today’s class. Thank you for thinking about me eonnie. Mina ended giving Nayeon a sincere smile.

 

 A bit satisfied with the answers, Nayeon smiled to them happily.

 

I’m glad everything’s fine.I missed you both yesterday! Anyways, Chaengie! Did you receive a message from Yugyeom?  Nayeon asked excitedly.

 

Huh? Why would I receive a message from him? Asked Chaeyoung.

 

Aish that boy, I thought he wanted me to help him. Okay, don’t get mad at eonnie okay? He really got a huge crush on you and I’ve known him since forever. So I know that he’s a super nice guy. So when he asked me to help him, I gave him your …

 

Nayeon didn’t get the chance to finish her sentence when a fuming Mina cut her off.

 

You gave Chaeyoung’s number to him?  Mina’s voice was in high pitch that it was the first time her friends heard her that loud.

 

Chaeyoung secretly hold Mina’s hand and massage it to soothe her girlfriend. Jeongyeon and Nayeon were really surprised to see this kind of Mina.

 

I mean, I think you should have ask Chaeyoung’s permission first. Mina said softer now as she’s trying to make herself calm.

 

Well, Yugyeom oppa haven’t done anything as of the moment so I’ll just respond once I receive a message from him. Ahmm.. but next time eonnie, I hope you’ll ask me first so that I won’t get surprised hehehehe.. Chaeyoung said as she continue to massage Mina’s hands.

 

My bad.. I’m so sorry Chaengie.. I got really excited so I didn’t think twice.. forgive eonnie please? Nayeon asked sincerely.

 

Don’t worry Chaeyoung, I’ll give Nayeon’s number to a psyco so she will regret her action… bwaahahaahah! Jeongyeon joked.

 

What will you do Jeongyeon? Come here so I can kick your right now! Nayeon angrily run to where Jeongyeon is and started the chasing game.

 

Chaeyoung can’t help but laugh at their friends antics. She slowly intertwined her hands with Mina while looking at her worriedly.

 

Are you okay? Don’t think too much. Chaeyoung pleaded.

 

You’re mine Chaeyoungie. Only mine. Mina held Chaeyoung’s hand tightly and looked at her with so much intensity. Mina didn’t know why but she felt a sudden fear of the thought that even when they’re already together, someone might try to steal Chaeyoung from her.

 

I’m yours Mina eonnie. Only yours. And hey, you shouldn’t react too much about me having one admirer. You got a bunch of admirers than me, I think I’m the one who should be more worried. Chaeyoung tried to argue.

 

Not just one Chaeyoung. Sana eonnie too. And I bet there’s a lot more, you’re just too naïve to know. Mina told more to herself.

 

I’m yours Chaeyoungie. Only yours.  Mina replied sincerely.

 

I love you Myoui Mina.. Chaeyoung whispered then smiled showing her cute dimple.

 

I love you more Son Chaeyoung.. Mina whispered then gave her sweetest gummy smile.

 

 

 

Chaeyoung’s POV.

 

Mina and I are currently here at the library, trying to study. But how can I study when she’s being so beautiful. I can’t help but stare at her. I can’t believe she’s mine now. Oh my god, here they go again,  the butterflies in my stomach.

 

Baby tiger, how can you pass your exam if you will keep looking at me? Mina said.

 

Why are you so beautiful? That’s the only thing I can think as a reply.

 

Why are you so cute and gorgeous? Mina countered.

 

I smiled to that.

 

Why are you so y? Oops.. sorry I can’t help it.

 

I saw how shocked she was with my teasing. She bit her lips and she looked a lot ier damn! I’m so blessed.

 

Why are you so kissable? Can I have my kiss now? She countered attack.

 

I was left speechless. She’s really good at teasing me, I shouldn’t have started this.

 

I heard her chuckled and she reached for my hand.

 

Now, study. I don’t want you to fail because of me okay? Mina said.

  

Okkkaaaay. Ahmm.. by the way Mina eonnie, I asked Sana eonnie to help me with calculus this coming weekend. I’ll be coming over to your dorm. I said excitedly.

 

Instead of getting a happy response, she looked a bit worried and sad. I don’t understand why. Isn’t she happy that we’ll be seeing each other on weekends too?

 

Really? Ohh.. that’s great. I would have volunteered to help you but I think Sana eonnie will feel weird if you know..and  Besides she’s the one who tutored you first. Mina said without taking her eyes off from the book that’s she’s reading.

 

Is everything alright? I asked her while making my way beside her.

 

She looked at me and hold my hand and I immediately intertwined it. I’m not sure but she seemed a bit bothered about the tutor thing.

 

Nothing. Maybe I just want to be with you more. I mean, I hope I will always be the one who helps you in everything. I’m sorry if I might sound selfish, I guess I’m just craving for you more. Mina admitted.

 

No. No you’re not selfish. Don’t think about that way. Believe me, I will also feel the same if I were you. But Sana eonnie is our friend. She will never take me away from you. I assured her. She smiled at me but it didn’t reach her eyes.

 

I love you moooore Myoui Mina.. I’ll give you your kiss later.. I whispered to her.

 

She laughed and smiled and it now reached her eyes.

 

Dork!  She said as she hit my shoulders.

 

She grabbed the back of my head and gave me a smirk as I’m starting to panic.

 

Baby..Penguin.., we’re in the library.. please control yourself.. I said nervously.

 

She pulled me hard just to feel her lips in my ears.

 

I love you Son Chaeyoung.. you dorky, naughty baby tiger… I love you with all my heart. Mina said as she slowly released me.

 

Now, go back to your seat and study. And don’t forget my kiss later okay? Mina said as she continue to read her book.

 

 

End of POV.

 

 

Mina’s POV.

 

I arrived at our dorm late as Chaeyoung and I had a little date. We went to the restaurant that she brought me on our first date and we didn’t realize that it was already past 9 in the evening. Why does time goes so fast when I’m with her?

 

 As I was waiting for her call if shealready arrived home,  Sana eonnie arrived. I can tell that she’s a little bit tipsy as her face was red and I could smell soju in her. I quickly approached her to help her make her way to our room.

 

Eonnie, what happened? Are you alright? Why did you drink so much.. ? It was the first time I saw her in this state.

 

 

Sana eonnie just smiled at me and hug me tightly.

 

 

Mina..Mina..Minari.. don’t worry about eonnie, I’m fine. You know what.. you’re so lucky.. she said.

 

 

Huh? Why? .. I replied as I was struggling to carry her to our room.

 

 

Nothing. Hehehehe.. yaaaah! By the way, I’m not interested with baby cub anymore…

 

 

Wha..Whaat?  was the only thing I can say.

 

 

I ..I  thought.. I like her…but no.. I totally not like her..nooooo! She’s being hysterical..

 

 

Why are you saying this to me now eonnie? I said.

 

 

Because I know you like her… I mean No.. you love her..am I right?  She looked straight to my eyes.

 

 

And I think I cannot deny it any longer. But I chose not to answer her question because I know she already knows it just by looking in my eyes.

 

 

So I don’t like her.. I never liked her.. I don’t freaking like that baby cub! Never! Sana eonnie almost shouted as she broke down in tears, hugging me.

 

I don’t like her Mina.. I don’t like her.. as she continue to cry in my arms.

 

 

I know she’s not lying when she said she don’t like Chaeyoung.

 

 

She don’t just iike Chaeyoung…

 

 

 because Sana eonnie is in love with her.

 

 

I can't help but cry too. Seeing my best friend hurting and to know that I'm one of the reasons behind it was so painful for me too.  

 

 

I feel sorry for Sana eonnie.

 

 

I feel sorry for us being in this kind of situation.

 

 

But I can’t loose Chaeyoung and I’m just hoping that one day, she will find her other half too.

 

End of POV.

 

*******************************************************************************

 

I'm back! :)

 

And I want to say sorry for not updating you guys. There's so much that had happened and I became super busy. After my training, I was assigned for more trainings and I also got sick for a week. I needed to regain my strengh first before I could continue this fic. How's everyone doing?

Honestly, I'm not confident with this chapter but I hope you will all still like it. And I would really appreciate if you will give me a feedback and comments. Please my readers?

And don't forget to support TWICE as they're making their comback this coming October 30, 2017! I already per-ordered all the versions of the album and I can't wait to hear their new music.

Again, please do comment and let me know your thoughts. Good or Bad, everything is welcome!

Don't forget to upvote! Enjoy guys! :)