Chapter 13: Acceptance and Letting Go

The Indescribable feeling.

Chapter 13.

 

Mina’s POV.

 

This is the first time since Sana eonnie and I live in this apartment that we have a very quiet breakfast together. Only our utensils and our breathing can be heard. This is the kind of silence that I actually dislike.

 

I look at her but she seemed very occupied by her own food. Should I start a conversation? 

 

But what should I say? A lot of things are also running on my mind. 

 

I am experiencing both of the worlds.. 

 

I feel wonderful because Chaeyeong and I are finally together.. and I feel like a mess because I cant be completely happy because my happiness is causing so much pain for my best friend and Bambam. 

 

 

Sana eonnie... I started.

 

 

She stopped cutting her food and she looked at me with a small smile. The black circles are very evident in her eyes and she look a bit wasted. She’s been coming home really late ever since her ... breakdown, and everytime she goes inside our shared bedroom, i could smell the liquor in her. 

 

She’s been drinking ever since that day. 

 

Yes Minari??? I’m sorry, I still feel very sleepy .. you want something? 

 

Chaeyoung... Chaeyoung called me that she will be coming over after lunch..

 

Oh.. about that Minari..  Can you .. can you just tutor her instead of me?

 

Eonnie.. I reached for her hand and held it but instead of me talking.. Sana eonnie cut me off.

 

Minari.. I .. I know everything..  she held both of my hands..

 

Ever since the day when you and Chaeyoung met.. I saw how her eyes sparkles whenever you’re around. That same eyes that I’ve been looking at even before you came to her life had  never been so alive. And so your eyes too. Those eyes .. your eyes .. they only see Chaeyoung... 

 

Eonnie.. how.. how.. I cant believe what I’m hearing right now.

 

Minari~ I’m your best friend.. I know you like the back of my hand.. 

 

Sana eonnie~ I’m .. I’m sorry... I didnt expect this to happen.. but.. but my heart chose her too.. my tears started to fall. I can see how painful this is for her and for me.

 

Shhh Minari.. Look at me.. I want you to know that I’m really happy for you.. 

 

Yes I love her.. but .. I love you more.. you’re my best friend and will forever be .. always remember that .. She pulled me into a tight hug as we are now both crying.

 

I will take care of her and love her eonnie.. 

 

You better be.. She’s an amazing person Minari~ 

 

************************************************

 

After the scenes that happened awhile ago, I was the one who push Sana eonnie to continue her tutoring session with Chaeyoung. I dont want to prohibit the friendship that they have. We are all in the same group and I believe nothing should change. We also decided not to tell Chaeyoung about her feelings and I respect Sana eonnie for that.

 

Sana eonnie.. why cant i understand this part? 

 

My Chaeyoung’s whining is so cute.. no doubt why even Sana eonnie fell for her charms. 

 

Aww Chaeyoungie is such a baby.. okay let me explain again so that you can understand.. okay?

 

Yeeey!! Thank you Sana eonnie.. you’re the best!!  

 

Chaeyoung gave Sana eonnie a tight hug and before she return the hug, she saw me staring. She secretly gave me a sign asking permission if she can hug Chaeyoung back so I gave her a smile and nodded.

 

You’re always welcome Baby cub!!! You will pass this exam I promise.. I heard Sana eonnie say before I enter our room.

 

END OF POV.

 

 

************************************************

 

Jeongyeon’s POV

 

I was busy cooking Bbosong’s food (name of my dog by the way) when I heard a loud knock in my front door. It’s past 9pm in the evening. Who would visit me at this hour? 

 

Coming! 

 

Once I opened it, I saw a shivering Sana in tears. She looked like a disaster.

 

Saa.. Sana? What are you.. I havent even finish my question when she embraced me and her face at the crook of my neck.

 

Jeongyeonnieee.. please let me sleep here.. i dont know where to go.. I can hear her hoarsed  voice as she cries. 

 

But why?... Did you and Mina fight? I asked. 

 

No.. I.. I just dont want her to see me like this..

 

I can feel that she is shivering. This girl is really crazy.. how could she walk her way here.

 

You are so warm Jeongyeonnie~ I feel better already..

 

She’s the first person who I allowed to sleep in my place. I guess I dont have a choice right? I’m not used to this but.. I’ll let her pass ... yet again. 

 

************************************************

 

MINA’s POV

 

Are you sure Sana eonnie is okay Minaring? My baby cub asked me as we are now cuddling in my bed and about to sleep.

 

Dont worry baby tiger.. She’ll be fine. . She told me she and Jeongyeon eonnie have a sleep over planned since last week so you dont need to worry.. I held her cute hands and start to massage it.

 

With Jeongyeon eonnie? That’s weird.. I mean I didnt know they’re really that close .. She’s closer to you and Jeongyeon’s closer to Nayeon..

 

If you say so.. She smiled innocently and grinned at me showing her dimples.

 

I love you.. I told her sincerely.. 

 

I love you .. I love loving you Minaring~ 

 

I did not think twice and captured her lips with mine. Her lips is so soft as always, maybe it’s one of the reasons why I’m addicted with her kisses. We are never aggressive but always in a slow and sweet pace just like what I want. We stopped when air is needed.

 

I can kiss you all day.. Chaeyoung boldly say.

 

You sweet talker! I by kissing the tip of her nose.

 

Baby penguin~ you already know how much I love strawberry right?

 

Yep.. I know how obsessed you are with them.. why?

 

Because I want you to give me a “strawberry” ..one day.. she said naughtily.

 

Strawberry???? i asked bewilderedly.

 

With that, she gave me a long kiss.. and one last peck.

 

Let’s sleep now baby, before I lose my mind.. Chaeyoung said.

 

End of POV.

*****************************************************

 

Suprise update!!!! ☺️ 

I hope you are all doing well.. 

Please UPVOTE if you love this story and I would appreciate it if you can continuesly give me a comment.. good or bad I will take it ☺️ It serves as my vitamins so I can push forward.. ☺ 

 

Enjoy!!!