Chapter 7: Drunk in love.

The Indescribable feeling.

Don't forget to UPVOTE if you like this chapter! 

 

Mina POV.

 

Jeongyeon, Nayeon, Sana and I are here at the University’s Auditorium as we’re about to watch a welcome back performance from some of the selected students in Arts and Music class. After the school’s Olympics, students were given a month long vacation to prepare for the most hectic part of the year, the finals season.

 

Upon knowing that Chaeyoung will be one of the performers, all the 4 of us came to support her. Chaeyoung and I haven’t talk ever since that incident; when she saved me for the second time and about the kiss. I felt my face reddens as I remember it clearly. Honestly, it never left my mind. For the past 3 weeks since that happened, it was all I can ever think.

 

 

The sound of a piano distracted me with my thoughts, and when I look at the stage, I saw her. She looks so charming in a black coat with a black shirt under it and skinny jeans.

 

 

I missed her so much. I missed seeing her cute and pretty face.  Her cute dimples, her perfect nose and ..

 

 

..her lips.

 

 

A month of not seeing her, especially after we kissed was like a torture to me. She doesn’t know how much I controlled myself not to send her a message and tell her what I really felt for her.  But things are not easy as it seems to be.

 

 

She’s smiling to the crowd as she’s making her intro. This will be my first time to see her perform and I can’t help but get excited and it seems that a lot of people are anticipating this too because the crowds are going crazy already.

 

 

 

Hello everyone. I’m Son Chaeyoung from Arts and Music Department. The title of this song is “I made an accident ” , composed and written by yours truly. I hope you will all like it.

 

 

 

The crowd gave her a short but loud applause. Once everyone is silent, she started singing.

 

 

Reference:  https://youtu.be/gZop853FoC4

 

 

I told you, that I love you. I confessed my love to you

Behind you, I said it aloud that I love you

I tried to hide it in my heart forever, but loving alone is too painful.

Dreaming, wanting, watching all alone, It’s too hard.

 

Chorus:

What should I do? My heart finally makes an accident.

I shouldn’t love, not me.

Even though I try so hard to prevent it, I know it’ll hurt, but I still make that accident.

Without me knowing, My heart created love towards you.

 

 

Her song.

 

 

Why does it feels like it’s a reflection of my own feelings?  

 

 

 

Why Chaeyoung?

 

 

 

 

Why?

 

 

 

 

During our kiss, I instantly knew where my heart stands right at that moment. 

 

 

That yes, I’m in love with her.

 

 

That yes, I’m madly in love with Son Chaeyoung.

 

 

 

Isn’t it funny? How a single kiss makes everything clearer to me? (My personal feelings at least).

 

 

 Even after our sleep over, I tried to avoid the thought that I might be falling for her. That maybe all my feelings towards her were just a strong attraction. I’ve been feeding my mind with those kinds of thoughts just to ease my guilty feeling.

 

 

 

But who am I trying to fool?

 

 

 

Every time I analyze all of my feelings for her to the feelings I had in the past, I can’t even compare it. It’s like comparing a pond to an ocean.

 

 

 

And Chaeyoung was the ocean.

 

 

 

From the first time that our lips met, all my doubts and questions in my head were all answered. It felt so right that when she stopped kissing me, it’s as if her lips not in mine was so wrong.  I even forgot that a stalker was chasing us as my focus was all over our kiss. Now when I think about it, I wouldn’t mind if my life will be at risks over and over again, as long as Chaeyoung is with me.

 

 

 

 

Honestly, it was my first kiss. i'm more than happy that I gave it to the right person.

 

 

 

 

And I can’t no longer imagine myself kissing other man/woman.

 

 

 

Only her.

 

 

 

Only Son Chaeyoung.

 

 

I didn’t want to love ever again, The scars that will come later hurts so much.

Wanting someone, and waiting, that’s so hard.

I keep getting scared, that it’ll be too painful.

That my heart may be shattered, that I can’t use it ever again.

 

What do I do? My tears cause problems again.

I don’t wanna cry, I don’t wanna.

Even though I try to endure, It’s begging me to bring you back, It wants to see you,

Not knowing that you don’t even look at me.

 

I didn’t notice when my tears started to fall. Her performance was so moving that it went straight to my heart. Like she’s speaking to me now, and the song is intended for us.

 

 

But is she really revealing her heart now?

 

 

 

I may know what my heart truly feels, but the bigger question is, what is inside hers.

 

 

 

I wiped my tears away, afraid that our friends will notice. I heard the loud applause and felt so happy that I was able to watch her perform. At first, I’m having second thoughts in attending because I don’t know how to face her yet. I'm glad that I did because her today’s performance gave me a little hope that maybe she’s also feeling something for me.

 

 

 

Isn’t she sooo adorable?  I heard Sana eonnie speaking. When I look at her to answer, I saw how she’s looking intensely at Chaeyoung. I saw that kind of look before though.

 

 

 

Yes, she is. I answered back.

 

 

After her performance, we greeted Chaeyoung at the backstage. I was so nervous to see her closely and I also wonder what will be her reaction when she sees me. Nayeon was the first to greet her.

 

 

 

My child is so great. How did you compose something like that? I’m so proud you.. She hugged her tightly.

 

 

Our Chaeyoung is a genius! You got all the oppa and eonnies swoon over you. You’re a legit new girl crush now huh?..  Jeongyeon said and gave a pat on Chaeng’s shoulder.

 

 

When it’s Sana’s turn, everyone was surprised as she kisses Chaeyoung’s cheeks. Not just once but multiple times. Why did she allow Sana to kiss her? And tell me why is she so kissable? I feel a little jealous but then I remember our kiss and I can’t help but blush too.

 

 

My baby cub did a great job!  As always.. When Sana was about to kiss her again, Nayeon gets in the way.

 

 

Yaaaaah! Sana! Stop kissing Chaeyoung okay? Why are so clingy.. Pity my child please.. Nayeon said.

 

 

When it’s my turn to greet her, I saw the way she looks at me. It’s my first time to see that kind of look from her. Am I reading her right? It feels like she’s giving me a poker face but with a smile. I hesitate for awhile but still made my way to her.

 

 

 

You’re amazing over there while performing Chaeyoungie. She nodded while I embrace her and let her scent filled my nose.  Oh how I miss her so close to me like this. I felt her hands my back gently and I feel so warm and weak in her arms. We embraced a little more until Jeongyeon spoke.

 

 

The Savior and her Queen. Such a warm view over here.. Jeongyeon teased while clapping.   

 

 

I suddenly became conscious and she slowly unhugged me and saw her poker face again.

 

 

Yaaah! Jeongyeon eonnie, stop calling me that. The true heroes here were Sana eonnie and Bambam oppa. If they didn’t call the police, we might be really got into real trouble. Right Mina eonnie? Chaeyoung ‘s now looking at me.

 

 

I don’t know if I’m really sensitive nowadays, but her actions hurts me and she continue to hurt me saying the next words.

 

 

 

You should have seen Sana eonnie and Bambam oppa in action. Bamabam threw a single punch and the guy instantly fainted. Chaeyoung continued.

 

 

He was like a knight in shining armor and when he’s done with the guy, he hurriedly embraced Minari .. how sweet.. Sana added.

 

 

They look sooo good together right baby cub? Sana asked Chaeyoung.

 

 

 

What? Ah… Yes, of course! They really look good together. Chaeyoung nods and looks at me smiling.

 

 

 

What is happening?

 

 

 

Is she pushing me away?

 

 

 

Did she forget how she kissed me?

 

 

 

Or maybe that kiss doesn’t mean anything to her.

 

 

After Chaeyoung’s performance, she seems to get a lot busier as I haven’t seen her for the whole week. She can’t even join us at lunch as she said that she’ll be using her extra time to finish the other tasks that was given to her by her professor. I became so frustrated because it feels like she’s avoiding me. I do have a lot of questions in my mind and I just want to talk to her. After I finally admitted my feelings to myself, I would like to at least know her side. I mean, I don’t know how to ask that question but I just want to talk to her, to see her, to hold her. I want to be with her even just a minute because the truth is, I really miss her. I don’t care if she doesn’t feel the same way, we can stay the way like we are before, but I don’t like the feeling of her, distancing herself to me.  She doesn’t know how she’s torturing me right now.

 

 

Hey Minari, are you okay? Sana asked.

 

 

Don’t worry eonnie, I’m just bombarded by a lot of school’s work lately. I think I need to rest for a bit.

 

 

Good to hear that. I’ll be going out with some of my friends. Would you want to join?

 

 

Her invitation is very timely and I guess I really need to unwind before I become crazy.

 

 

Sure. Where are we going?

 

 

Sana took me in her friend’s dorm. They prepared a little party and I was glad I joined her. The mood was a little bit wild as her friends were dancing wildly with each other. There were a lot of food and liquors and some of her friends would also smoke but I don’t mind since I was just a guest here. I'm not fond of loud music but I surprisingly appreciated it today. And the best was that no boys around so I feel comfortable because I’m not interested in mingling with them. I’m only interested with one person and that is Chaeyoung. Aish, that smol bean, she’s giving me a lot of headache. I finished a bottle of soju and I don’t think I can take more of it.

 

 

Minari, are you having fun? Are you okay?  Sana asked me when she noticed me sitting in the sofa alone.

 

 

Yes eonnie I’m fine. I’m just having a mild headache and I suddenly feel sleepy already.

 

 

I think we should go home now.. I’ll tell my friends..

 

 

No..No No eonnie.. I’m okay. Just enjoy the party and I’ll be okay here at the sofa. Don’t mind me.

 

 

Okay.. just tell me if you want us to go home okay?

 

 

I tried to fight my sleepiness but I guess I’m too weak. Why is this couch so fluffy?

End of POV.

 

 

Chaeyoung POV.

 

Room 423. I’m already here in front of the door no. that Sana eonnie texted me. I was on my way home when she called and asked me to help her bring Mina to their apartment because Mina  got drunk. Apparently, Nayeon and Jeongyeon eonnie wasn’t available so she doesn’t have other choice but to call me instead.

 

I can’t believe Mina let herself to be in that state. She’s always so prim and proper but when Sana eonnie told me that Mina and that Bambam guy had a fight, I let her pass this time. Matters of the heart are burdensome that you need to release it when you’d had so much.

 

 

After that kiss, I want to distance myself to Mina because I know if I did not, my feelings will get deeper and I’m afraid It’ll be too  late to retract after. To say that I wasn’t affected by her kisses will definitely be the biggest lie. It was one of the best thing that happened to me. To be kissed by someone that you really like. To feel wanted and to feel loved all at the same time.

 

 

But who am I trying to fool?

 

 

All of those things were just my illusions. Sana eonnie and Bambam came with all the police etc and when Bambam  saw Mina, he pulled her away from me and he hugged Mina tightly with all the love in his eyes.

 

 

I saw how scared he was to lose her.

 

 

 

At that very moment, it feels like a bucket of cold water was splashed all over my body.

 

 

She’s not mine. I reminded myself, she’s somebody else’s.

 

 

I knock at the door until an old lady welcomed me.

 

 

Good evening Maam.  Sana eonnie called me so I could fetch a friend because I believe she got drunk. By the way, my name is Chaeyoung.

 

 

Hello young lady, I’m only the caretaker of this apartment. Your friends left a girl here named Mina. The rests of them went to the bar next to this place. I guess this girl was too drunk to join them. You can bring her home now.

 

 

I saw Mina peacefully sleeping in the couch. She look a bit wasted but she definitely still look so pretty.

 

 

Mina eonnie, wake up .. we need to get you home.

 

 

Chae.. Chaeyoung?  … My head is spinning, I feel dizzy..

 

 

She’s so drunk that she can’t even walk straight. I thank the landlady before exiting the door and helped Mina until we reached the cab that I hired. Once we’re inside the cab, she placed her head in the crooked of my neck and she enveloped me in a hug.

 

 

 

I’m so tired Chaengie.. my head is spinning .. Mina said.

 

 

I tried to soothe her by gently stoking her back.

 

 

Sleep now eonnie, I’ll wake you up once we’re in your apartment.

 

 

After a while, I thought she was already sleeping when I heard her mumbling something.

 

 

 

I hate you..

 

 

I did not respond back, I just listened in everything that she’s saying.

 

 

 

I hate you..

 

 

I really really hate you..

 

 

You can’t just… (blurred words) ..me.. then … (blurred words) me… I hate you…

 

 

I embraced her more thinking that it’s the best comfort that I can offer. She must be really hurting right now and I would be glad to be her hero  once again.

 

 

 I guess, I will always be that for her.

 

 

 

When we  arrived in her shared apartment with Sana eonnie, I immediately brought her to bed.  I inspect her and thought of need changing her clothes but ignored the idea as I don’t think I can do that. Besides, she doesn’t have any stains or vomit from the party. Actually aside from a small amount of liquor smell from her shirt, she still smells nice.

 

 

I get some water so she can drink. She might be needing it as I saw her chapped lips already.

 

 

 

Mina eonnie.. drink some water before you continue sleeping..

 

 

 

She took it and drank all of it at once. When I was about to go to the kitchen to get some towel and cold water, I felt her hand took mine and forcefully pulled me. The next thing I knew, I was already on top of her.

 

 

Our faces were so close and both of her hands are clasped together in my back, locking us in our present position. I thought my heart is about to come out as it’s currently beating erratically.  I lifted my head a bit just to see her staring at me.

 

 

 

Those eyes.

 

 

 

 Her beautiful eyes that seems to always have an hypnotizing effect in me.

 

 

 

I could have thought that she’s already sober because of how she straightly look at me. Her eyes were a little dreamy, longingly and  lovingly staring at me. Like I am the only one she can see.

 

 

And what is it? I could also see pain in them.

 

 

 

She then gently moves her hand to my face, as she slowly caress it. She smiles at me sofly and I can’t help but smile with her too. Her hands makes her way to slowly reach for the back of my neck and caress it gently.  I felt an alien feeling inside me , it feels like I’m getting drunk with all her touches.. everything that she’s doing to me makes me feel so dizzy.

 

 

 

And then it happened.

 

 

 

Our second kiss.

 

 

 

She pulled me until our lips met. I instantly close my eyes because I don’t want to lie to myself at least for the mean time, that I’ve been craving for her lips since the day I tasted it. I  never thought that I could kiss her again. That I’ll be able to experience it again. She might be drunk and I could somehow taste the soju that she drinks, but nonetheless, she still taste so good.

 

 

 

She tastes so good that I don’t think I can stop kissing her right now.

 

 

 

I can say that she’s a good kisser and a good teacher too as she was my first kiss. The feeling of her lips over mine was so overpowering that I thought I’m going to melt.

 

 

We kiss.. and kiss..

 

 

And kiss..

 

 

And kiss a little bit more.  I swear, we might have swollen lips right now.

 

 

Then as we continue to kiss, I felt a tear dropped in my hands as I used it as a foundation so I won’t crashed her.

 

 

I opened my eyes just to see her crying. Guilt feeling surrounded me again and just like the first time, I thought a bucket of cold water was splashed over me.

 

 

 

How could I let this happened? I hope she's too drunk to remember that we kissed because I don't want her to think that I took advantage of the situation.  

 

 

 

I slowly lift my body up and stopped kissing her as I lay down beside her facing the ceiling. I just silently listen to her cries and heard her continually saying how she hate that person.

 

 

 

I wonder what did she and Bambam argue to make Mina this hurt? If she will be my girlfriend, I won’t let her cry like this. But reality hits and will always hits me..

 

 

 

she’s not mine.

 

 

End of POV.

 

 

Mina POV.

 

As I woke up, I was welcomed by the sweet scent of strawberries and I knew where’s the source of it came from because right now, I’m in Chaeyoung’s embrace.

 

It was 4 o’clock in the morning and I can remember everything so clearly. From the time that she fetch me at Sana eonnie's friend's apartment, our cab ride, the moment we arrived at my apartment, and then our kiss.. I might look drunk to her but the truth was, I’m just tipsy. I’m glad that Sana had other plans last night which forced her to get help from our friends and luckily Chaeyoung was the only one available.

 

I was hoping to get some information from Chaeyong last night but the girl was just too concerned over me being drunk.  But what I find interesting  was that she never pulled back when I kissed her. If my feelings were right, she enjoys our kiss just like how I enjoyed it. If only I wasn’t just too emotional last night and I didn’t cry but what can I do? I felt so confused by her. I don’t know what’s been running in her mind and her heart.  

 

 

 

I studied  her cute and pretty face. Her lips was swollen and I can’t help but giggle because I know I’m the reason behind it. It was also slightly parted and it look so kissable.

 

 

 

I guess I can't control myself (at least for now)..

 

 

 

I…. (kiss)

 

 

 

 

Love.. (kiss)

 

 

 

 

You.. (kiss)

 

 

 

I love you Son Chaeyoung.

 

 

 

I don't know when will be the time that I can say this to you aloud, but for now , I'll just be contented saying this three words in secret.

 

 

 

She’s a deep sleeper so I’m confident that I’ll never wake her up.

 

 

And she did not as she continue to sleep like a log.

 

 

 

I placed my forehead into her lips and snuggled to her closer.

 

 

End of POV.

 

******************************************************************

 

Hello everyone! :)

Thank you for answeing my polls.. :) So here's a new chapter.. 

I'm not confident writing this chapter so i hope you can give me a feedback. Good or bad.. I'll appreciate all of it.

 

Enjoy! and don't forget to UPVOTE if you like my story. :)