Chapter 2: ATTRACTION.

The Indescribable feeling.

Chapter 2.

 

CHAEYOUNG POV

 

Two weeks had passed since the bus incident happened.  So the guy that she’s running away from was her stalker. She told me everything after we leave the bus and had coffee at a nearby café. I suggested reporting the incident to the authorities and I’m glad that she followed. Three days ago, the guy finally surrendered himself and promised not to go near Mina eonnie again. 

 

 

Yes, the girl’s name is Mina. Myoui Mina. A ballet major in the University I’m also attending.  She’s two years older than me so that makes her an eonnie.

 

 

 I also found out that she’s friends with Sana eonnie and that they are sharing an apartment together. Sana eonnie and I are classmates in Calculus and 2 other classes and shockingly, Sana’s also friends with Nayeon eonnie and Jeongyeon eonnie. This is why we’re all here at the canteen, sharing a table for lunch.

 

 

I still can’t believe that stalkers were real.. If that happens to me, I will be scared to death..   Nayeon said.

 

 

Don’t worry, no one will try to stalk you.. They’ll probably get tired just by seeing you. .   Jeongyeon commented.

 

 

Yaaaaaaa! What do you mean by that?!  Nayeon half shouted-half growled.

 

 

As usual, those two never stop arguing. It will be uncommon if they will not bicker for a day. It’s like it became their everyday habit. I heard a soft chuckle beside me. I think Mina eonnie find them really entertaining while Sana eonnie looked amused all the time and would always say that those two looks like an old married couple.

 

 

It’s a good thing that you found our Chaeyoung and saved you from that stalker..  Nayeon started.

 

 

 

Mina eonnie stopped laughing. She looks at me nodding and smiling.

 

 

 

Yaaaaaa eonnie…. let’s stop talking about it. Mina eonnie might get uncomfortable. I bet she’s still traumatized by that incident.

 

 

 

Oooh.. and once again, here’s our Chaeyoung to save the world. You’re really a one cute small heroine..  Jeongyeon teased.

 

 

 

Everybody’s laughing except Mina eonnie. She’s smiling and did I see a blush on her cheeks? Aigoo, she might be getting uneasy with all the teasing. I really need to plan how to kill Jeongyeon eonnie.

 

 

 

Good thing, Bambam oppa is there to accompany Mina again.  Sana said.

 

 

 

Right after that day, I never saw Mina eonnie riding a bus or maybe not in the same bus I’m in. Not that I’m wishing or hoping to see her or whatever, but the chance to be with her in a bus is not impossible because we’re going in the same University. The reason behind that was because a certain Bambam oppa fetches her everyday.

 

 

 

He’s so sweet .. when will I find someone like him ?  Nayeon dreamily said.

 

 

So how long have you been together? .. Jeongyeon asked while munching her food.

 

 

I felt the uneasiness in Mina eonnie as she’s fiddling with her fingers. She seems not ready to talk about it. Well, her love life should be a private matter after all.

 

 

We’re … 

Well,  he’s still courting me..   she almost whispered.

 

 

What? You haven’t given him your “YES” yet??  What are you waiting for girl?  Nayeon exaggeratedly questioned.

 

 

The bell rang and I see the relief in Mina eonnie’s face. I pitied her for having to deal with Nayeon eonnie’s interrogation.

 

 

Let’s go guys, we’re going to be late.  I remind them.

 

I really can’t believe you Mina … We can still hear Nayeon eonnie’s whining as we’re on our way to our classes.

 

Are you alright eonnie?  I whispered to Mina eonnie, afraid that Nayeon eonnie will hear me.

 

She smiled at me before answering.

 

Don’t worry Chaeyoung, I’m fine..

 

That’s great to know eonnie, she can be annoying sometimes but Nayeon eonnie’s really nice..

 

 

Yeah, I know she’s nice. I’m not just too comfortable talking about some personal stuffs. But I’m definitely fine. Thank you Chaeyoungie..

 

 

Chaeyoungie?  I’m a bit surprised by a new nickname.

 

You don’t like it? I think it’s really cute though..  OMG, is she pouting?

 

Ah, No eonnie, I mean, I like it.. and you’re welcome .. I gave her a grin and showed my dimples.

 

Yaaaaa! You two! What are you whispering?  Nayeon shouted.

 

We both look at each other and laugh. We’re all running now so we won’t be late in our respective classes.

End of POV.

 

**************************************************

 

MINA POV

 

Sana eonnie and I are currently watching a variety show called Running Man. We just finished having our dinner and we decided to relax for awhile before we continue doing our homeworks.

 

Oh my God! Jihyo eonnie is so cool! Why? Why? Why? My heart is beating so fast right now. ..  Sana can’t stop talking.

 

Isn’t she Mina? Tell me she is.. she is.. right?  Look at her, she’s a girl but what is it? Even though she’s a girl, she has some cool traits and she’s so y..  She continued.

 

Her descriptions of Jihyo eonnie reminded me of someone. The comparison is too close though. If I where to describe that person, I think I will have to say the same.

 

Eonniee…  I called her.

 

Yes Mina?  She answered without even looking at me.

 

Do you really find girls attractive?

 

She’s now looking at me. I don’t know why and how I was able to ask her this question.

 

I mean, are you really attracted to girls?

 

She laughed at first before giving me her answer.

 

That’s an interesting question Minari. Honestly, I can say that I’m really attracted to girls. I’m really happy whenever I see pretty girls. If a girl has a good fashion, or style, good skin, good posture, nice smile, I think I can say that I find them really attractive. “But” ..  because I want to be like them. 

 

Oh.

 

 Right.

 

That must be the right explanation. Yes Mina. That explains it all. Why am I acting like I’m expecting other answers?

 

Earth to Mina..  Did I answer your question? 

 

Ah.. yeah.. it’s just that whenever you see girls, your reaction will always be so grand so  I got curious. I explained.

 

Oh.. so how about you Mina? Did you ever find a girl attractive? 

 

Now, it’s time for me to answer the question. Do I find someone, particularly girls attractive?

 

 Sana’s phone begins to ring.  I’m glad it did. She left me and made her way to the balcony. I don’t know why but I’m suddenly bothered by the question.

 

What is happening to me?

 

After few minutes, Sana went back smiling. I hope she forgets that she asked me a question.

 

Chaeyoung called. She will be sleeping here tomorrow..  Sana eonnie said.

 

Really?  Why?  I pretended to act coolly.

 

We’re having our Calculus exam in the next 3 days so we need to study. I’ll tutor her. She’s been struggling with the subject, my poor baby cub.

 

Baby Cub? Why is she calling her baby? Never mind Mina. It’s just a nickname.

 

End of POV.

 

**************************************************

 

 

CHAEYOUNG  POV

 

Sana eonnie was nice to offer me some help as I need to pass my calculus exam which will be on the next 3 days. I accepted the offer because one, I obviously need help and lastly, because I don’t think I can concentrate and study at our house just to hear the everyday arguments of my parents.  So yeah, here I am, in front of Sana and Mina eonnie’s apartment, waiting for someone to open the door for me.

 

Chaeyooouung! You’re here! Did you wait too long?  Sana eonnie engulfed me in a hug.

 

No eonnie, I just arrived. Thank you for letting me stay over tonight. I’m really grateful.

 

Anything for you baby cub! Come on, let’s bring your things inside.

 

Their apartment was big. I think, three or four people can still be accommodated if they would want to.

 

Where’s Mina eonnie?  I asked.  I hope she won’t mind me staying here.

 

 

Ah.. don’t worry, I told her you’ll be staying here tonight and she’s fine with it. Bambam oppa fetched her, I guess they’re having dinner.

 

 

Ah, I brought this though; this may do for our dinner.  I gave a box full of fried chicken to Sana eonnie and she happily receive it.

 

 

Aww.. such a sweetheart. You really don’t need to, but thank you Chaeyoung.

 

 

After we ate, Sana eonnie and I started our tutoring session. I’m more than thankful that she’s really patient with me. If I don’t understand something, she would slowly explain things to me. She’s taking her time and waits for me until I get it. We were almost done when Mina eonnie arrived.

 

 

How’s the tutoring going on Chaeyoungie?  Mina eonnie tapped my shoulders and not failing to gave me her smile.

 

 

Mina eonnie!  I’ve been searching for you. Thank you for letting me stay here tonight. Sana eonnie is so great that she can replace our Calculus professor already. Ahaahhahaahha! And I’m not even kidding..

 

I saw her gummy smile and she’s really pretty with it.

 

We’re almost done.. Baby cub is really dedicated that’s why I am a happy tutor.   Sana eonnie said.

 

By the way Minari, can Chaeyoung sleep with you? I mean, your bed is a lot bigger than mine.

 

 

Oh, I can sleep in this couch. Don’t worry about me eonnies. Actually I’m a deep sleeper, I can actually sleep anywhere.

 

 

It’s fine with me Chaeyoungie. Sana eonnie is right. My bed is big, there’s enough space for us. I will not be happy if you will be sleeping in the couch.

 

 

Okay eonnie, if you insist.  Thank you Mina eonnie! I don’t know why, but I felt something I could not explain.

 

 Am I nervous?  Why would I feel nervous?  What is happening to me?

 

End of POV.

 

**************************************************

 

 

MINA POV

 

If I remember it accurately, Chaeyoung and I were back facing each other when we lay down and decided to sleep. But now, her face is dangerously close to mine.

 

Instead of backing away, I chose to stay in my current position. I’m not sure why but I let my curiousity win. She is clearly asleep as I can hear her steady breathing. I took my time observing her small face.  From her cute eyebrows to her eye lashes. Down to her ever so beautiful pointed nose. And then to her lips which is slightly parted.  And then her mole under it which will never get unnoticed. Her face looks so soft and so smooth.

 

I really think she’s beautiful since the first time I saw her but to see her this close, proved how beautiful she is.

 

She’s s a mixture of so many things. She can be cute, daring, beautiful, y, manly, childlike and the lists goes on. How did she do that?

 

She seems to be dreaming as she was smiling. I wonder what is she dreaming. And Oh! How can I forget her cute dimple? It makes her even more charming.

 

I wonder how will I feel if I touch it?

 

 

So I did.

 

 

When she smiled once again, I placed my indexed finger in her dimple. It was deep and I felt happy. It was so satisfying.

 

 

Son Chaeyoung..  

 

Chaeyoungie is really...

 

attractive.

 

 

End of POV.

 

 

********************************************************************************

 

Surprise  update! :) I'm having trouble sleeping so I decided to just make an update.

How are you all finding my story so far? I hope you can leave up a comment and let me know your thoughts. 

 

And don't forget to upvote if you really really love my story. Thank you in advance!

P.S Sorry for my grammatical errors. If you have questions, feel free to ask. :)