Chapter 15: Blooming

The Indescribable feeling.

Don’t forget to UPVOTE this story if you like it :)

Sana’s POV

 

Bored. I’m starting to get really bored.

 

I’ve been playing Adorable home since my make up was done an hour ago but Jeongyeon is still no where to be found. 

 

We’re here in a pottery shop where we will remake a scene from the Hollywood movie “Ghost”. Particularly the scene where the 2 leads are making a pot together.

 

Yes! I really cant believe Jeongyeon accepted my offer to be my partner! And besides, I dont want to be paired to one of the y boys in our class so I literally forced her saying that if she wont help me, I might failed my subject.. I’m so smart right?

 

Yahhh Sana~yahh! You owe me my dinner for doing this to me.. 

 

Omo.. is that Jeongyeon? She’s... she’s so handsome.. My throat turned dry and where does my voice go? 

 

I look at her from head to toe. The white lose polo, her short hair.. I can literally hear my heart thumping inside my chest. She’s so gorgeous..

 

Yaaah!! Sana~yah .. you didnt told me that I will need to wear this wig .. it’s so itchy..Jeongyeon said irritatedly.

 

Irritated Jeongyeon is so hot. Omo.. 

 

She’s right here in front of me and I still cant find my voice. Is this what people called Lovestruck?

 

Saa.. Sana? Are you alright? Jeongyeon looked at me worriedly. 

 

Why does your cheeks feel so warm? She held my face and she start caressing it. 

 

I feel like I want to kiss her right now.

 

Sana.. Jeongyeon.. let’s shoot your scene now..  We heard the Director’s call. 

 

Come.. come on Jeongyeonnie .. so we can finish it early.. I feel so hot.. I think I need an ice cream after this..

 

END of POV.

*********************************************

 

Jeongyeon’s POV.

 

What did I put myself into? This is so embarrasing!

 

If I only knew that we will be shooting an intimate scene, I wouldnt have agreed to this squirrel..

 

Aiish.. Why can’t you say No Jeongyeon.. why is it hard to say No to this squirrel grrr.. this is so frustrating!

 

Okay .. get ready.. when I say action.. you two should start okay? The director shouted at us.

 

Yaahh.. Sana.. Dont you dare to take advantage of me.. you’re dead! 

 

Jeongyeonnie.. I’ll just follow what the director says.. If he said let’s be sweet.. I’ll be sweet.. If he said let’s kiss.. then I’ll definitely kiss you.. she replied teasingly.

 

What the.. you little..

 

Okay ready.. in 4.. 3.. 2 .. 1 .. action! 

 

Here we go Jeongyeonnie.. you can do it!!! ...

 

Cut!!! ..

 

Cut..!!!

 

Cut again!!!! Jeongyeon you need to loosen up..the Director shouted at us and is getting really irritated. 

 

But what should I do? I cant calm my heart because of the things Sana is doing to me. 

 

Okay again.. Action!!! 

 

eeerrr.. too close Sana .. too close.. Yes.. I’m talking to myself. I can feel her chest closely leaning in my back as she slowly traced my arms with her hands.

 

Relax Jeongyeonnie~ Sana whispered at me.

 

You’re both doing great.. I heard the Director said.. 

 

Now.. face each other.. closeeer.. closer..

 

Arrrrg.. why is Sana closing her eyes ... and She’s .. she’s... wait do we need to kiss?

 

Great.. stay like that... focus on the camera.. 

 

I cant hear what the Director is saying. Sana’s face is so distracting..

 

Okay.. guys now ******* kiss..

 

What did he just say? I cant hear him..

 

I said you need******* kiss ..

 

Argggg Do it now Jeongyeonnie!!!

 

Out of pressure, my hands instinctly pulled Sana’s face into mine until I finally captured her ... lips.

 

Omyyy.. I..I just lost my first kiss to a squirrel... 

 

but..

 

Sparks! 

 

I felt sparks! 

 

Sparks all over my body..!!

 

And Cuuut!!!!  Wow.. I only want you both to fake kiss but you did it.. good job everyone!!! 

 

Fake kiss??? omo.. did i heard him right? OMG what did I just do? 

 

I pushed Sana away slowly just to see her with her eyes still closed.

 

Ahhmm.. Sana..

 

She slowly opened her eyes and it still look so dreamy...

 

Do youu.. do you want some ice cream? I dumbly asked.

 

I can feel that my cheeks’ getting really warm right now.

 

END of POV.

 

************************************************

 

Chaeyoung’s POV

 

You’re hair had grown now my baby tiger..I heard Mina saying while she’s busy caressing the back of my head and my hair. 

 

We’ve been together for two months now and I must say that it was the best 2 months of my life. 

 

I stopped sketching and face my pretty girlfriend.

 

You dont like it? I asked.

 

Everything looks good on you.. I actually love it baby.. Can Penguin have a kiss? 

 

I checked my left and my right. When I saw that this cafe is almost empty.. I faced my girlfriend but she suprised me by cupping my face and kissing me on the lips. I let it lingered until we break it.

 

I love you Minaring~ every day.. I feel like I fall even deeper in love with you. . 

 

I love you Chaeyoungie.. you dont know how much I love hearing that from you.. Because I do too.. 

 

Can I just keep you in my pocket and bring you home? 

 

Ahhhahahaha..yaaah! Are you teasing my height? I jokingly said and made a pout because I know she’s crazy over it.

 

She gave me a peck.. and peck.. and a peck again. We love kissing each other heheheheh..

 

Arrggg.. not your pout cub.. you know how I find it so adorable.. 

 

Our moment was interrupted when Mina’s phone started ringing. I saw the name of Bambam on the screen and I can see how immediately Mina’s mood changed from being happy to being bothered. 

 

After their conversation at the cafe, all Mina said to me was that she already told Bambam that she cannot return his feelings. Whenever I asked about it further, she always try to assure me that everythings fine but I have a feeling that it’s the other way around. 

 

Minaring.. I thought.. You and Bambam had an understanding already.. I mean why does he still calls you almost everyday.. is everything alright? I asked worriedly.

 

I.. I dont know.. dont worry Chaengie.. he didnt come to see me after our last conversation.. it only means that he understood everything... right? She held my hands and play with it. 

 

I brought her to my arms and embraced her, Hoping that she will feel that I will do everything to protect her and I will never let go of her no matter what.

 

END of POV.

 

************************************************

 

Nayeon’s POV.

 

There’s definitely something going on with Mina and Chaeyoung. Look at them now.. Mina feeding my daughter with her own spoon and wiping the end of Chaeyoung lips as the sauce spilled in her cheeks. They stare too long to each other and come on, it’s like We always dont even exist.

 

And there’s Jeongyeon and Sana who is acting weirdly today. They are unusually quiet and what’s with their flushed cheeks? 

 

Yaaah.. Yoo Jeongyeon.. you’ve been cutting my food too slow today..are you alright? I’ll just cut it by myself.. I said with a loud voice so I could get everyone’s attention. 

 

Yaah where’s you’re boyfriend anyways? He should be the one cutting your food you know.. Jeongyeon retorted back.

 

Aarhhgg.. so now you’re complaining? We’re almost ready to start our daily bickering when Chaeyoung started to ask Jeongyeon. 

 

Jeongyeon hyung! how’s your shooting with Sana eonnie? Let us see!!! Let us see!!!! She said excitedly!! 

 

Ahhm.. ahmmm.. It’s .. it’s great! I had a lot of .. fun.. i mean not because we kii.. ahmm.. aisshh.. I mean it’s okay Changie..Jeongyeon stuttered and she’s now as red as a tomato. 

 

And oh.. Sana is as red as Jeongyeon. Wait a minute..

 

What scene did you shoot anyway? It’s my turn now to question them.

 

Jeongyeon hyung said that it’s the scene where the two leads in the Movie “Ghost” are making the pot together.. Chaeyoung answered.

 

You mean the scene where they kiss.. I didnt have the time to finish my question when Jeongyeon once again interrupted me.

 

Yahhh! Who wants.. who wants ice cream? My treat! She announced nervously.

 

Chaeyoungie raised both of her hands and instantly, Mina pinched both the cheeks of my kid.

 

You’re too cute Baby cub..Mina said lovingly. 

 

Hi Nabongie~ Hello everyone.. I heard my boyfriend’s voice. Finally he came already. I’m starting to have a headahe.

 

Hello Jinyoung oppa ~ please join us.. Chaeyoung offered Jinyoung.

 

Did you already tell them honey? About next week?

 

Aww right! I almost forgot to invitethese four weirdos in front of me.

 

Yaaahh.. all of you, please make your Sunday available next week, we’re going to have a stay cation in Jinyoung’s uncle’s newly opened Hotel... Everything’s free so there’s no way you cant say no! I said it with finality. 

 

This will be very exciting. I will make sure to get all the answers that I needed. 

 

Evil laugh ahahahahahaha.

 

END of POV.

*************************************************

Don't forget to give this story an Upvote if you like it :) 

 

And please also show some support on my new fic.. 

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1443373

Still a Michaeng centered fic :)