Fan Letters

A True Cassiopeia

-Author's POV-

     Yunho looked through his pile of fan letters. He chuckled softly and Changmin glanced over at him in confusion.

     "What's up?" he asked.

     "Oh," Yunho murmured, noticing that Changmin was observing him. Yunho laughed again and pointed at the letter in his hands. "This fan really loves me. She says that she won't ever marry anyone but me. Can you believe it? I don't even know her, but she seems so confident that I'm the only one for her. It's kid of hilarious."

     Changmin grinned. "Oh, yeah? I have lots of fans, too. For instance, this girl even wrote a song for me. It's right here. ~You are the only one in my heart, baby. And you are the only one in dreams. Ooh, hoo, hoo.~" Changmin sang.

     Yunho laughed loudly. "Omo, how touching. I can't believe it. Hold on, I'm gonna read this one."

     Yunho gripped another sheet of paper, ready to read more compliments and praises, but didn't get any. The letter had nothing to do with compliments, nor TVXQ's newest album. Yunho read it silently and his happy behavior vanished quickly. Changmin was busy reading his own, not noticing Yunho's starnge silence.

     "Yah, Changmin." Yunho said.

     "Hm?" Changmin mumbled, still occupied by his own letter.

     "You should read this." Yunho said. "It's. . . it's really touching."

     "Oh, another song?" Changmin asked with a smile. He grabbed Yunho's letter.

     "Ani, not a song. But it's still touching." Yunho siad softly.

     Changmin read the letter thoroughly. His eyes became all serious and suddenly the room was filled with melancholy. Changmin gave Yunho a soft smile.

     "It is touching, yes. In fact, it's my favorite letter out of all of these," he said, looking at the pile. "But, Yunho, you know that it's a ridiculous letter."

     "It's not ridiculous," Yunho defended. "It's a wish. A wish that seems impossible, but anything can happen, correct?"

     "Yunho, you know that it's not possible." Changmin said.

     "I don't care," Yunho snapped. "I'm going to reply."

     "Mwuh?!" Changmin exclaimed. They barely replied to fan letters. Yunho must've really been impressed by the girl's letter. I guess I feel the same. . .

     "How should I start? Hm. . . 'Dear Ms. Mori, thank you for such a sweet letter.'" Yunho spoke aloud.

     "That's a good start." Changmin said.

     "Hmm. . . I know! 'We, Changmin and I, would love to meet you in person.'"

     "Mwuh?!"

~ ~ ~

     Akiko stepped quietly into the hall. There was much noise ahead. I must be in the right location then. she thought. Akiko walked slowly, trying to calm down her racing heart. This is it, Akiko. Today you will meet JYJ at their Seoul fan meeting. Don't overdo it. Just be yourself.

     She looked down at her blue t-shirt. It was the one with all five members of TVXQ. She'd gotten it suring one of their old concerts. Akiko had kept it clean and wrinkle-free. Now she wore it to JYJ's fan meeting to prove that she loved all five of them.

    She was about to head towards the area where it seemed like the fan meeting would take place. There were still five more minutes unti the meeting would start. JYJ hadn't come out yet. Akiko wanted to arrive early, but as she was walking, she saw a little girl all by herself in another hallway. She looked worried.

     "Annyeong. Are you lost?" Akiko asked, walking up to the girl.

     The girl pouted and ran into Akiko's arms, sobbing. Akiko patted her back and comforted her with soft words. "It's alright, dear. I'll help you. What's your name? Where are you supposed to be? Who's with you?"

     The little girl stopped crying. "M-My name is Mimi. I came here with my three ajeossi. I'm not sure where I'm supposed to be."

     Akiko scratched her head, thinking. Hmm? Three ajeossis? I didn't really expect men to be at this meeting, other than JYJ. I guess fanboys are just as excited to see JYJ as the fangirls. Why they brought their little girl is beyond my understanding.

Mimi stared at Akiko's shirt. She started to grin. "Yah, that's my oppa!" She pointed at Junsu.

    Akiko laughed. "Ye. He's my oppa too. I'm 21, so Junsu would be my oppa. You're even younger, so it makes sense to call him your oppa. Or even ajeossi because of your age difference."

     "I think I know how to find them." Mimi murmured to herself.

     "Find who? Your ajeossis?" Akiko asked.

     "Follow me." Mimi said. Akiko nodded. She must be afraid of getting lost on the way back. I'll stick with her. She's just a young child.

     Mimi walked another way. She was walking away from the meeting place, which made Akiko a little nervous. What if I miss the meeting? Oh, well. I should worry about Mimi first.

     Mimi walked down one hall, then another, passing many doors with signs. Akiko followed close behind. Then Mimi stopped at one hall, where one door read 'JYJ Private'. Hm? Why is Mimi here? Does this mean that we've arrived at JYJ's preparation room? That must mean they're inside! Akiko thought excitedly. She couldn't keep the smile off her face as she spoke to Mimi.

     "Mimi, I think you're in the wrong place. This is where JYJ goes before attending the fan meeting. Your ajjeosis should not be here. We need to go somewhere els--"

     "Ani, this is the right place," Mimi cut in. "I remember it clearly, miss."

     That was when the door of the room swung open. Akiko gasped without thinking.

     "K-Kim Junsu??!!!" she exclaimed.

     Junsu stared at her with no expression. Then he turned his head towards the little girl.

     "Mimi! I found you!!!" he squealed with happiness.

     Akiko blinked at the two. They know each other?!


Thanks for reading! I hope that you liked this chapter! Things are just starting to unwind, so it may not be that interesting, but I hope you all will still comment! Thanks, everyone!