See You Again

A True Cassiopeia

Akiko could bearly compose her face. "Mwuh? Help you see JYJ? How could I do that? "

"You said that you went to JYJ's fan meeting recently, correct?" Yunho asked.

Akiko nodded. "Ye. But I still don't know how I would be able to help you see them. I only met them once. It's not like I gave them a big impression of me. They wouldn't even remember me."

Changmin shook his head. "Ani. My hyungs aren't like that. They love their fans. They would not forget you. Well, unless you were a ghost during the meeting. Then they wouldn't have noticed you."

Yunho shot Changmin a look before turning back to Akiko. "Anyways, will you at least try, miss? It's our only chance. I know that this is sudden, but--"

"Ye. I'll try my best." Akiko promised.

Even though Akiko barely knew Yunho and Changmin, she was certain that their eagerness to meet their friend again was a genuine wish. Besides, this had always been Akiko's dream: to reunite the original DBSK members. It had been a long awaited wish. Akiko had never expected them to be together again, but she was the one who would hold the key in their fate.

After the meeting, Akiko quickly dashed home. She didn't even have a plan yet. Maybe I shouldn't have agreed so fast. I don't even know what strategy to use to find JYJ, let alone persuade them to see Homin. This'll be more difficult than I thought. Aish! Akiko, why do you always have to leap before you think? Aigoo...

As Akiko walked out of the elevator to her apartment, something made her stop in her tracks. Time seemed to stop. She blinked her eyes repeatedly, but there was no denying who was standing before her. JYJ was standing at her doorstep, along with little Mimi. Akiko could not believe it. How in the world id they find me? And why?

Mimi turned her head and smiled when she saw her. "Yah! Yah! It's Akiko unnie!"

The boys zipped their heads around and smiled. Junsu held Mimi's hand, walking up to the frozen form of Akiko.

"W-What are you guys doing here?" Akiko asked.

Mimi grinned and hugged Akiko's legs. "Unnie! I missed you! So we came to visit!"

Junsu smiled sheepishly. "Well, Mimi kept on going on and on about how she missed Akiko unnie, so we decided to find you."

"B-But. . .how were you able to find my address?" Akiko asked in confusion.

Jaejoong stepped towards them. "You can do anything if you're famous. Besides, we have lots of connections. We were able to find an investigator to search for you."

Akiko felt as though she was being stalked. But she was thrilled to know that the stalkers were JYJ! Omo, I must be dreaming again. Either that or I'm in heaven. Akiko's thoughts quickly diminished as she remembered what she was trying to do.

"Come inside! Come inside, everyone! I'll make some tea for you all." she said, opening the door.

Mimi ran inside of the room. She quickly spotted a Hello Kitty doll and decided to toy with it. Yoochun observed Akiko's room.

"Your apartment is nice."

Akiko bowed. "Thanks. It's new. But, of course, this is nothing compared to your apartment."

Yoochun smiled. "For a young girl like you, I consider this apartment very impressive."

"That's right," Jaejoong said. "Tell us more about yourself."

"Let's see," Akiko muttered. "How should I start? As I said before, I'm from Tokyo, Japan. I lived there my whole life up until a few weeks ago. I decided to come to South Korea. This is the language that I love, the culture that I love, and the entertainment that I love. It's kind of my life. And you guys already know that I'm a Cassie. I've been a Cassie from the moment that you debuted."

"Who's your favorite member?" Yoochun asked randomly.

Jaejoong, Junsu, and Mimi instantly perked up with complete interest. Akiko nervously stared at them, not knowing how to respond. Should I go with the truth? Or should I make up something? They don't know me very well. Maybe I should just make something up. Or maybe. . .

Akiko smiled. "Of course I love all of you guys. But my favorite is. . ."

They all leaned closer as if anticipating to hear Akiko's every word.

"A secret."

All of the listeners let out huge sighs and a bunch of 'aigoo's. They'd been expecting to hear an interesting answer. Who could it be? Who was Akiko's special someone? But Akiko refused to reveal anything about her secret crush. She did not let out even a single hint. No matter how much anybody pried her, she did not give in. Not even to hugs or to promises of delicious dinner. On the inside, Akiko was secretly feeling regretful.

Oh! How much I would've enjoyed Yoochun's bribe--a romantic date at that expensive five-star restaurant. Or Jaejoong's promise of a back massage, a warm homemade kimchi meal, and a kiss! >.< And what about Junsu? He said that he would bring us to the mountains, gliding along the beautiful forest, riding together on a horse! And sharing a nice view of the setting sun. Omo, I can't take this any longer. Even Mimi! Saying that she would be my little maid. Cleaning my laundry, washing dishes, cooking meals. I would've become a princess in my own house. But then I would be going to jail for child labor. T.T

Akiko tried to clear her head. she wanted to somehow change the subject to Yunho and Changmin. After all, this was a once in a lifetime event! Seeing JYJ and Mimi? In your own apartment? That was many people's dreams! Akiko wanted to take this opportunity to help Changmin and Yunho. There was no promising that JYJ would be come back to visit her.

"So," Akiko started. "I was just wondering, do any of you miss Changmin and Yunho?"

Everything was quiet. The air suddenly seemed thicker, more awkward and depressing. Mimi poked Junsu's arm.

"Who is Akiko unnie talking about?"

Junsu patted her head. "Unnie is talking about our old friends."

Yoochun looked away. "What 'friends'? Junsu, they were just coworkers. Nothing more than that."

Jaejoong stayed silent while Akiko stood up in shock. "W-What are you talking about?! You guys were all friends! Why are you denying it?"

Jaejoong gripped Akiko's sleeve and pulled her down again. Yoochun frowned and looked away. Akiko couldn't resist.

"Yoochun-ah, why did you say that?"

Jaejoong patted Akiko again. "Akiko, please calm down. Yoochun doesn't want to talk about this."

"Wae?" Akiko asked. "Waeyo? Is there something wrong? How could you not consider them as your friends?"

Junsu looked at the floor. "It's more complicated than it looks, Akiko-san. Really. If we told you--"

"That's enough." Yoochun interrupted. "Mianhe, Akiko. I believe that it is time for us to go."

"Mwuh? But you just got here!"

Mimi pouted. "Oppa! I don't wanna leave yet!"

Yoochun hugged Mimi. "Come on, kitten. No protests. It's time to go."

Mimi complained as Yoochun carried her in his arms, not wanting to leave. Junsu gave Akiko an apologetic smile.

Jaejoong bowed at her. "Thanks for having us, Akiko. We appreciate it. Annyeong."

"W-Wait!" Akiko said.

Jaejoong glanced at her again. "Ye?"

Akiko blushed. "Will. . . will you be back? I mean, will you guys be back again?"

Jaejoong smiled. "Maybe."

Then they were gone again.


Thanks for reading, Cassies! Thanks for all the comments! I enjoy reading them very much, so please feel free to speak your mind! I haven't updated for a while and I apologize for that. Please continue supporting this story! PS--who do you think is Akiko's secret crush?!