Injury & Ideas

A True Cassiopeia

--Jaejoong's POV--

I could not stop thinking about Akiko's words. Do any of you miss Changmin and Yunho? Those words had bothered me for the rest of the week. I already knew my own answer to it. I just didn't know how Junsu and Yoochun felt. Yoochun and Junsu both knew in their hearts that I missed them. All of the time that the five of us had spent together, all of our laughs, our jokes, our friendship. I also couldn't help but remember the image of Akiko's tee. She'd written onto it: Always Keep The Faith. It was the motto that all Cassies used to symbolize JYJ & TVXQ.

"Yah, hyung!"

I turned around and was faced with a basketball. Before I could even blink, I was flat on the floor, seeing stars. I groaned in utter pain. My nose was burning. It felt as though an elephant had stepped on it. I heard rustling feet coming towards me. Soon, Mimi's tiny hands pressed against my cheek.

"Ajeossi! Are you alright?"

I groaned once more and another pair of hands rubbed against my face. Those hands were much larger. I quickly pulled away, my eyes still closed.

"Yah, Yoochun, or Junsu, stay away from me. I don't want your hands on me." I warned.

"you're okay with girls' hands, but not men? You're so ist, hyung." Junsu complained. He must've been the one who tried to rub my bruise.

I heard Yoochun laugh. "Jaejoong, you've been spacing out way too much! It's not good for you."

My eyes snapped open and I glared at everyone. "Hmph. I was thinking. Why do you guys always tell me at the last minute. That basketball hurt like--"

"Don't cuss in front of Mimi." Junsu and Yoochun said at once.

Mimi giggled. "Ani! I wanna hear!"

"You bad girl!" Yoochun playfully scolded.

"Let's punish her with tickles!" Junsu declared.

I zoned out again, not really listening to anymore of the conversation. The truth was, I really wanted to play with Mimi and them, but my mind was too busy on the topic of Akiko, Yunho, and Changmin. I couldn't stop wondering. Why did she ask such a question? Does she have a plan?

Within a blink of an eye, I got up and walked towards my car. Yoochun, Mimi, and Junsu, who were all frozen at the basketball court, looked at me.

"Where are you going?" Yoochun asked.

"To figure something out."

~ ~ ~

--Akiko's POV--

I closed my eyes in concentration. Breathe in, breathe out. Breathe in, breathe out. Yes, Akiko. Relax, here we go. Breathe in, breathe out. That's right. Keep calm and stay at peace. Okay, let's go again. Breathe in--

Ding Dong!

My eyes swapped open and I ran to my door, full of energy. My floppy ponytail bounced against my back. I opened the door and gasped in shock at the person at the doorstep.

"K-Kim Jaejoong!" I whispered.

Jaejoong smiled politely. "Ne. It's me again. Annyeonghaseyo."

I bowed deeply. "Annyeonghaseyo. It is such a pleasure to see you again. Where is Mimi? And Junsu? And Yoochun?"

Jaejoong smiled sheepishly. "I came without them this time. Mianhe. I was very curious about our last discussion. And I didn't want Yoochun to be in it since he is quite uncomfortable talking about it."

I nodded my head lightly in acknowledgement. But in my mind, I was still freaking out over the fact that Kim Jaejoong was in my apartment for the second time. Omo! >.<

"So," Jaejoong said. "Were you busy? Did I come at the wrong time, perhaps?"

"A-Ani!" I shouted quickly. "I was just doing yoga, actually. It was nothing much. Don't worry about it."

Jaejoong nodded carefully. "Alright. Then, Akiko, would you like to continue on with our conversation?"

I bit my lip. Should I suggest the idea? Or should I not? Maybe it'll be best to say it.

"I would like you to join me for a lunch with Yunho and Changmin."


Wow, it's the 7th chapter now! Yay! Thanks for reading, everyone. I hope that you enjoyed this chapter. I will try to update soon!