The Moment

A True Cassiopeia

Junsu stared at the strange girl for a moment, not knowing who she was or why she was there. Then he turned his attention back onto Mimi. A smile spread across his face as he wrapped his arms around the small girl, crushing her into his arms.

     "Where have you been?! I've been worried sick!" he cried.

     Mimi giggled. "I got lost while exploring."

     "I told you not to go out of the room. Why didn't you listen to me?" Junsu asked in a parent-like way.

     "Because you're even more of a child than I am." Mimi answered.

     Junsu pretended to look astonished. "Mwuh?! Me? A child? Mimi, you've gone out of your head! Don't you ever leave us with telling us first, okay? We were all so scared. We couldn't find you."

     Just then, Jaejoong walked out of the door as well, followed by Yoochun. (Akiko almost stopped breathing.)

     Jaejoong sighed. "Yes! We found her! What a relief!"

     "It's all because of unnie. She brought me back." Mimi said, pointing at Akiko.

     Akiko laughed nervously. "Ah. . . haha. Ani. Mimi was the one who was smart enough to come back by herself. I just accompanied her."

     "Um. . . who are you?" Yoochun asked, confused.

     "She's the one who brought back Mimi." Junsu replied.

     "Ani," Akiko repeated. "I only came with her. She'd said that her three 'ajeossis' had brought her here."

     "We're not your ajeossis!" Jaejoong said, crossing his arms.

      Mimi giggled again. "Hee hee hee! Yes, you are. You guys are old!"

     Yoochun pretended to look angry and he lifted up Mimi, twirling her around and around. Junsu joined in, tickling her arms while Akiko and Jaejoong watched.

     "Sorry about Mimi. She's an explorer." Jaejoong said.

     "Ani, she's a wonderful person. No trouble at all." Akiko said politely. She couldn't believe that she was talking to the Jaejoong. Her heart pounded wildly.

     "What's your name?" Jaejoong asked.

     "Uh. . . I'm Akiko. Mori Akiko." she answered.

     "Oh, you're Japanese?" Yoochun asked.

     "Ye. But I speak and read fluently in Korean." Akiko replied.

     "Impressive." Jaejoong said with interest shown on his face. "Anata wa doko kara kuru no ka?" (Where are you from?) " """

     "Tokyo, Japan." she answered back.

     "Sweet!" Junsu exclaimed. "Tokyo has so much nice sushi. Mmm."

     "I really like your shirt, by the way." Jaejoong said, eyeing Akiko's TVXQ tee.

     Akiko blushed. "Thanks."

     "It brings back a lot of good memories." Jaejoong mumbled. "I kind of wish--"

     "Yah, we have to go now. We're late for the fan meeting." Yoochun said, looking at his watch.

     "Oh, that's right!" Akiko said. "I'll be in the audience."

     "We'll give you a signature." Yoochun promised.

     "Eh? Really?" Akiko said, shocked.

     "Ye, we owe you," Jaejoong said. "Come on. Since we're going to do the same place, we should all go together."

     So, Akiko had two of her wishes granted--talking to JYJ and walking with JYJ. She couldn't believe her luck. Also, Mimi seemed to really like her. During the fan meeting, Mimi sat next to her, holding her hand. Akiko could not take her eyes off of JYJ the entire time. I wonder what Jaejoong had wanted to say. Did it have something to do with Changmin and Yunho?