Forever 5

A True Cassiopeia

The court was filled with hundreds of people, all waiting with excitement and dying to know what the results of the case would be. Among that murmuring crowd were JYJ and Akiko with Mimi holding her hand. They had all decided to come, even though it meant facing the press. Even though Akiko would be even more involved, she was willing to reveal herself to the public with the five boys as long as she could see a positive result in this case.

The JYJ members had all worn dashing suits. Jaejoong had styled his hair to the side (Akiko's favorite) with a black and white suit that had a small pin on the chest with a picture of all five of the friends. Yoochun had a bow-tied version of the suit, reminding Akiko of his acting role in Miss Ripley. His haircut and suit carried a formal and handsome grace. Junsu wore a complete white suit with his hair gelled up. He wore a black hankercheif in his pocket. On the other hand, the girls, Akiko and Mimi, had decided to wear similar outfits. (It was Mimi's idea...) Akiko wore a new purple dress that reached her knees. It was fluffy at the edges and smooth at the top. Her shoulders were revealed along with a purple flowered necklace that Mimi had given Akiko. Mimi wore a similar outfit, but pink, and much smaller, of course. She wore pink ballerina shoes with it and also a pink flowered necklace that was identical to Akiko's.

As they waited on the sidelines, Junsu whispered to his group. "Pssh. Do you guys think that everything will turn out alright?"

"Of course!" Yoochun exclaimed. "It worked with us; it'll work for them. Don't worry, Junsu."

Junsu hesitated. "But. . ."

"Shush," Yoochun cut in. "Don't say things that you'll regret later on. Just hope for the best and keep your fingers crossed."

Junsu nodded and crossed his figners for real while Yoochun rolled his eyes. Mimi tapped Akiko on the shoulder. Akiko nodded her head for the little girl to talk.

"Akiko," Mimi said, eyeing Yunho and Changmin, who were all the way across the room. "Are Yunho and Changmin gonna be alright?"

"You heard Yoochun ajjeossi, didn't you?" Akiko said. "Things'll be fine."

Yoochun frowned. "Yah. Mimi and now you. Why are you two calling me ajjeossi all the time?"

Akiko gasped. "Omo! Sorry! I didn't mean to say it! I guess it's catchy, since Mimi says it all the time."

Jaejoong grinned. "Akiko, are you really our fan? No fan of mine has ever called me that before."

Akiko bowed her head. "Mianhe, Jaejoong and Yoochun. And Junsu. I got used to Mimi's nickname for you guys."

Mimi suddenly jabbed Akiko's arm. "Ssh! The results are in!"

"Eh?!" the rest of the group said in chorus.

Everyone became silent, not wanting to miss a word. The jury had seated at their tables again. The judge had also turned to his chair, which was placed at the front. Yunho and Changmin looked nervous. They gave each other worried glances before staring at their friends, who were all giving them supporting smiles and a thumbs-up.

The judge cleared his throat and talked into the mic. "The jury have decided that Jung Yunho and Shim Changmin are both. . . no longer a part of SM Entertainment. All rise!"

Within that moment, cheers arose from the audience. Cameras flashed, chatter started, smiles formed. Once Yunho and Changmin were up, they ran to their friends, happy and relieved.

"We won!" Yunho said.

Changmin smiled. "Ye." He hugged his fellow pals with new energy. Yunho wrapped his arms around the whole group.

"We are one big family now."

~ ~ ~

"Akiko, thanks so much for everything you've done for us," Changmin said. "I don't think that I've thanked you enough for bringing my hyungs to see me again."

The seven happy people were walking down the road, towards Junsu's house.

"You're welcome," Akiko replied. "But it's all thanks to Mimi, really."

"You really shouldn't compliment her so much," Junsu whispered loudly. "She's become quite a snob." he teased.

Mimi punched his arms with her tiny fists while Yoochun and Junsu tackled her with tickles again. Akiko smiled. This is a happy ending.

"Akiko."

She turned around and glanced at Jaejoong. "Ye?"

Jaejoong seemed to be blushing. "Um, uh, I was wondering. If you aren't busy tomorrow night, would you like me to treat you to dinner?"

Everyone started to make loud, romantic sounds like 'ooh' and 'ahh'. Akiko was blushing, too.

"Well, I, umm--"

"Hey, aren't you supposed to love all five of us fair and square?" Yunho asked with a cute pout.

Akiko smiled shyly, still staring at Jaejoong. "I never said that I didn't love you all. But I guess dinner sounds nice."

After more teasing, Akiko and Jaejoong were forced to hold hands as they continued to walk. Mimi smiled at her ajjeossis.

"So, now that you guys are together again, what will your name be?"

This made everyone silent. They hadn't thought about it much. Obviosly JYJ was not an option. Nor was DBSK or TVXQ, since it was a name from the past.

"I know," Yoochun said with a smile.

"What?" everyone asked.

"AKTF."

The End


That's the end, everyone. Maybe you were all hoping for a longer fanfic, but this story had been a short one from the moment I started writing it. I knew it would be, anyways. Thanks for all the support and all the comments! I love you guys! Thanks for always keep the faith, too! Lol. I hope that this story was enjoyable to you all. Thank you so much. Hope to hear from you all!