The Event

A True Cassiopeia

The Korean Papers

TVXQ disbands. . . AGAIN?!

     Yesterday afternoon, news reporters, journalists, and other media gave TVXQ attention for another big shock that had dwelled up--Jung Yunho and Shim Changmin of the current TVXQ is also disbanding from the group! They have announced of their leave of SM Entertainment, as well as filing a lawsuit against the company. The announcement has, once again, shocked people all over Korea. Many people believe that former bandmates, JYJ, could be part of this recent news. Eye witnesses have claimed that they've spotted a mysterious girl talking with Yunho and Changmin at a cafe. There are also witnesses who've seen a similar girl at JYJ's recent fanmeeting. Does this girl have something to do with... Cont. on page 3.

Akiko could not believe it. She had not expected the news to come out so quickly. She also hadn't expected the media to turn their attention on her. No one knew who she was. Yet. Akiko didn't want anyone to find out either. She knew how fans got when they were mad. She could already imagine it...

You talked with Yunho and Changmin oppa?! No fair! We Cassies are all equal. We have to love our oppas fairly! How could you?! And also Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu oppa?! Girls, let's make sure this girl knows who she is...

Akiko shivered at the thought. Maybe that's a little dramatic. But you never know...Some Cassies can get overly jealous. Maybe I should not interfere with the five boys too much.

Just then, Akiko's phone rang. She grabbed it and read the name--Yunho. She answered the call.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Akiko! Can you believe it?! We did it!!!" cried a joyful voice.

Akiko laughed. "Congratulations, Yunho. What are you doing right now?"

"We're coming to pick you up."

"Mwuh?!"

"Changmin and I decided to go visit our three old buddies. We wanted you to come along." Yunho explained.

"Me?" Akiko repeated.

"Ye," Yunho said. "You were the key that helped us reunite. Max and I have agreed for you to come. Get ready to open the door when we ring the doorbell."

Before Akiko could say anything, Yunho had ended the conversation. Akiko sighed and stood up from the couch. She walked down her hallway and within seconds, the doorbell was ringing. Akiko jumped in surprise. What the. . . ? How can they drive so fast?!

Akiko opened the door to reveal two happy boys. Yunho and Changmin walked inside of her apartment.

"Are you ready?" Changmin asked.

"How did you guys drive so fast?" Akiko asked.

"We were already coming when I called you." Yunho said.

"By the way, how do you know where I live?" Akiko asked, feeling a little creeped out.

"We asked Jaejoong." Changmin said. "Apparently, he's been here before."

Yunho made romantic sounds while Akiko blushed and punched his shoulder. "Let's go. I'm ready."

~ ~ ~

"Akiko unnie is here!" Mimi cheered, dashing up to her favorite friend.

Akiko laughed. "Annyeong. How have you been?"

Mimi smiled. "I've been good. My ajjeossis are kind of weird today. They keep on smiling."

Akiko gave her a grin. "I think I know why."

The two of them turned their heads to see Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu hug their old friends. Yunho and Changmin looked happy to see them.

Now all that's left is the results of Yunho and Changmin's lawsuit...Akiko thought.