Chapter Six; Farewell My Love / Don't Leave Me

Beautiful Nightmare

Chanyeol woke up. He felt so hurt at his head. He looked around him and he already knew that he was at the hospital. He turned to look at his parents, Kyungsoo's parents, Jihyo, Kwangsoo, Hyoyeon and Miss Sooyoung. Everyone was with red eyes - they were crying. He didn't take any notice of them as all that he searched for was none other than Kyungsoo. He looked every corners of the room yet he couldn't see Kyungsoo. 

"Where is Kyungsoo? "Chanyeol asked. 

Everyone kept on silent. Chanyeol waited for someone to answer his question but no one answered him. He didn't satisfy. He asked again and this time his voice even louder than just now. His parents turned to look at each others. Then, they turned to look at Kyungsoo's parents. Kyungsoo's parents didn't give any response except Kyungsoo's mother who started to cry - again. 

"Just rest Yeol. You're not very well. Just rest and mom will bring you to Kyungsoo later! "Chanyeol's mother told him to rest. Her voice sounded like she was forced to say those. 

Chanyeol didn't listen to his mother. He didn't satisfy as he didn't meet Kyungsoo. He tried to get up but his condition didn't allow him to do it. His head felt so hurt. Kyungsoo's father helped him to lay back on the bed but Chanyeol refused it. He pushed away Kyungsoo's father. He got up and stood besides others. He forced his parents to bring him to Kyungsoo. 

"I guess, we better bring him to Kyungsoo. Sooner or later, he will know the truth, "Chanyeol's mother told others. 

Everyone in the room  said nothing but nodded their head slowly. They looked sad and worry which caused Chanyeol to feel uncomfortable. Jihyo gave Chanyeol a pair of black outfit. He took it and just realized that everyone in the room wore black outfit. His heart beat faster than ever. He felt very uneasy with the atmosphere. 

Kwangsoo helped Chanyeol change his clothes while Chanyeol's father went to see a doctor - asking a permission from the doctor to bring Chanyeol out of the hospital for a day. Everyone had done when Chanyeol had done changing his clothes. 

Chanyeol followed his parents to somewhere he didn't know. He heart kept on saying that bad thing had happened to Kyungsoo  that everyone wore black outfit. He prayed that Kyungsoo was okay. Anything could happen to Kyungsoo but not death. He turned his back to look at Kyungsoo's parents. Their face didn't show any kind of joy except sorrow, even Kyungsoo's mother kept on crying. Luckily, Hyoyeon and Jihyo were there to calm her. 

Finally, they arrived at their destination. Cemetery. Chanyeol felt so uneasy. His heart beat faster. His eyes started to watery. He turned to look at his father. His father said nothing, just nodded slowly. He grabbed Chanyeol's hand and brought him into the cemetery. They stopped at a grave with Kyungsoo's name on it. Chanyeol's eyes started to drop tears. He was crying. He just couldn't believe that Kyungsoo leaved him just like that, without saying goodbye. 

"Why? "Chanyeol asked. He didn't know to whom the question he asked to. 

Everyone didn't have the courage to tell Chanyeol. They kept on silence. No sound could be heard except the sound of crying. 

"Why? "

"Why? "

"Why???? "

Kwangsoo didn't dare to let Chanyeol be like that. He kneeled beside Chanyeol and tried his best to calm that guy. 

"He was hit by a car when he tried to save you. That car should hit you but he pushed you away, "Kwangsoo whispered to Chanyeol. 

Kwangsoo leaved. He didn't have any courage to see Chanyeol. He felt the same as that guy. Jihyo and Hyoyeon followed Kwangsoo. They asked Chanyeol to be patient before leaving him. Their eyes became redder. 

"Go, "Chanyeol told his parents and Kyungsoo's parents to leave. 

"How about you? "Kyungsoo's father asked Chanyeol. 

"It's dangerous to let you alone. Moreover, you need to go back to the hospital for another treatment, "Chanyeol's mother said. She became worry to let her only son alone as he didn't fully recover. 

"I'm okay! Don't worry about me. Just leave me alone, "Chanyeol told her mother. He really wanted to be alone. No one could cure his ached heart - losing the one that he really loved. 

Chanyeol started to speak to Kyungsoo's grave as soon as his parents leaved. He knew it was useless as Kyungsoo couldn't listen to him like always, but he still wanted to speak. 

"Dear Kyungsoo, I can't believe that you leave like this. You leave me when I confessed my feeling toward you. You even didn't leave any answer whether you love me or not. I hope you feel the same as me, love me. Maybe, its my fault that I asked you to celebrate my birthday at the outside. If we celebrate my birthday at your house, you will sure still alive and we'll having fun together. It's me who should die, not you. I'm sorry! I'm really sorry! "Chanyeol spoke to Kyungsoo's grave. His eyes started to watery again. He cried. His hands rubbed Kyungsoo's grave. 

"Soo, tell me now. How should I live when you're no longer with me? How can I strive for excellent grades when there is no one to teach me? How if my nightmare disturb me again? With who I should hug and sleep at nights after this? Please wake up Soo! I can't accept this! My whole body can't accept this! Should I die with you? Should I jump from a tall building and die? Soo, I'm alone now! I don't have anyone to tease, to laugh with, to tell about things that I have through all days, "Chanyeol continued to speak. He let out everything. His heart felt so hurt. 

Chanyeol's eyes became blurred with sudden. It wasn't because of tears. He just didn't know the reason with his eyes. Even his head felt hurt again. So hurt that he couldn't do anything. He couldn't get up. He tried to scream, asking for help but he was at the cemetery where there were no one could hear him. Moreover, his voice didn't come out. 

With sudden, clouds began to become dark. Rain poured down on the earth. It was rain cat and dog. Chanyeol tried his best to get up to find a shelter but he just couldn't do that. His head didn't allow him to do it as it began to hurt more and more. His face became paler and paler. Chanyeol fainted on Kyungsoo's grave.