Chapter Two; It's You!

Beautiful Nightmare

Chanyeol woke up. He looked up around. Everyone in the class stared at him. He didn't know why and Miss Sooyoung already stood beside him, also staring at him. He looked puzzled. Suddenly, the quiet classroom filled with laughter from students. The most loud was Kwang Soo, of course! Everyone laughed except Chanyeol - who looked puzzled about the situation, Miss Sooyoung - who looked very tense and serious, and Kyungsoo - who stared at Chanyeol while shook his head slowly. Chanyeol lifted up his left eyebrow to Kyungsoo, asking the reason why everyone in the class concentrated their attention to him. Kyungsoo lifted up both of his shoulders and smiled to Chanyeol, which caused that tall Chanyeol's heart beat faster than ever. 

Miss Sooyoung cleared and passed the last week test paper to Chanyeol. She spoke to her student before moved to the next table, 

"I don't mind if you want to sleep in my class. It's been a numerous time that you sleep, maybe every time!  But, it's too much when you screamed out loud while you're sleeping! You had disturbed other students! I warn you! Don't ever try to sleep in my next class until you score at least B in the next test! As a punishment, I want you to do correction and show to me and your classmates before end of the class! "

Chanyeol stared at Miss Sooyoung blankly. So, it was a dream! Kyungsoo won the first place for singing competition, Kyungsoo sang in front of the class, he dragged Kyungsoo to the back of the school building and Kyungsoo slapped him. They were only his dream! But he still believe that Kyungsoo was Mr Harmony! Back to the reality, how could he did the correction when he didn't know how to solve it! He made a puppy eyes - asking for help from Miss Sooyoung. His teacher looked at him. She let out a breathe. She didn't dare to let her student struggling alone. 

"Choose a friend and ask them to help you! "Miss Sooyoung said to Chanyeol. This time, she spoke softly..

"Err.... Can I choose Kyungsoo? I guess he can teach me well, "Chanyeol asked Miss Sooyoung. 

Chanyeol stared at Kyungsoo, whom seemed shocked. He knew Kyungsoo might unhappy when he knew that Chanyeol chose him instead of other students. The main reason why Chanyeol chose Kyungsoo was to make sure that his nightmare was right! To make sure that Mr Harmony was Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo was Mr Harmony! 

Miss Sooyoung shook her head, signing that she agreed with Chanyeol. She turned to look at Kyungsoo. That tiny student's face turned out to be serious and not-so-happy. He was about to protest when Miss Sooyoung opened to speak that she disagreed with Kyungsoo, 

"No protest Kyungsoo! You got an excellent grade in the test and I just wish you not to choose to who you want to help! Moreover, Chanyeol needs you help. Why don't you just help him? "

"But, Miss Sooyoung...., "

"No but! I warn you to help him or I'll 'help' you later! "Miss Sooyoung warned Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo shut his mouth soon after Miss Sooyoung blackmailed him. He was forced to agree. He took his test paper and pencil case before moved to Chanyeol. Chanyeol said nothing but grinned when he saw Kyungsoo sat in front of him. 

"Well, now we're together! I don't know why you don't like me. It's not that I ever bullied you! "Chanyeol started the conversation when he realized that Kyungsoo's eyes was only on his test paper.

"Shut up! Now, let me see yours! "Kyungsoo replied. He didn't pay attention to what Chanyeol had said to him just now. 

"Mine? So ert! "Chanyeol said to Kyungsoo. He knew what Kyungsoo want, yet, he really wanted to have fun by teasing Kyungsoo! 

"Yha! "Kyungsoo scolded Chanyeol. It was lucky that Miss Sooyoung didn't hear to his scream! 

Kyungsoo lifted his right hand to slap Chanyeol but that guy seemed a little bit faster as he passed his test paper to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo who was about to slap Chanyeol, grabbed that paper. He checked Chanyeol's test paper so he could know what Chanyeol had done that he score D in last week test. 

"Hey Kyungsoo, sing for me. I'm bored! "Chanyeol started his plan - to prove that Kyungsoo was Mr Harmony. 

Kyungsoo lifted his head to look at Chanyeol before snorted. He then turned back to look at the test paper. He didn't take too much attention to Chanyeol who . Chanyeol didn't give up. He then grabbed his test paper from Kyungsoo and forced Kyungsoo to sing. Kyungsoo shocked and startled. His patience reached it limit! His face turned to red - angry! 

"Yha! "Once again Kyungsoo shouted to Chanyeol. His voice filled the atmosphere of the class. 

Miss Sooyoung shocked. She stood up from her seat and walked to Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo seemed afraid when he saw the approaching serious face of Miss Sooyoung while Chanyeol...... Being relax and peace. 

"What's the matter? I told both of you to discuss about the last week test paper, not to disturb others!  Now tell me the problem! "Miss Sooyoung scolded both Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. She really couldn't hold her patience that day! 

"It's not me who starts the problem! It's him!  He forced me to sing when I tried to do my correction. He even told me that he will not help me if I don't song for him! "Chanyeol answered Miss Sooyoung. He showed Miss Sooyoung his puppy eyes. He even showed Miss Sooyoung his afraid face when Kyungsoo stared at him.

Miss Sooyoung turned to look at Kyungsoo who stared at Chanyeol with angry. She misunderstood with the expressions shown by both of her students. She believed Chanyeol. 

"Do Kyungsoo! How dare you play in my class! I told you to help Chanyeol, not forced him to sing! "Miss Sooyoung scolded Kyungsoo. She crossed both of her arms. 

"Miss Sooyoung, please don't scold Kyungsoo. He had invited me to sleep at his place tonight so, he can teach me. Moreover, he said just now that I can stay at his place for a month as my parents will fly to Japan tonight. There will be no one at home so he invites me to stay at his place while my parents at Japan. So, don't scold him or I will feel guilty and ashamed because he invites me to stay at his place but I became the cause of him getting scold by you, "Chanyeol acted as an angel, yet a devil. He tried to persuade Miss Sooyoung. 

Kyungsoo startled. He froze - seriously. He couldn't believe that Chanyeol used him to save himself. He didn't know what he felt, either insulted or angry. He tried to hold himself from bursting into anger. 

"Whatever it is, all I want to know is Chanyeol can show us how to solve the questions in the test paper tomorrow. Can you hear it Do Kyungsoo? "Miss Sooyoung said to Kyungsoo. She didn't mean to scold Kyungsoo, as all she ever wanted were all of her students could do well in Mathematics. 

Kyungsoo didn't say anything. He shook his head slowly. His eyes didn't move anywhere except to Chanyeol. He felt irritated and annoyed! 

"Don't stare at me like that! It's not my fault when the one who attracted Miss Sooyoung was you, yourself! Hey! I save you from getting scold by Miss Sooyoung! It might be a little late but I helped you, okay! Oh, let's us see each other again tonight - oops! Starting from tonight! I'll be by your side 24/7 till I can hear your voice singing a song! "Chanyeol said to Kyungsoo as Miss Sooyoung walked to her seat. 

Kyungsoo slapped Chanyeol's hand but that guy was quicker. Kyungsoo missed it. Chanyeol stucked out his tongue.