Chapter One; Finally Found You

Beautiful Nightmare

The class that was filled with the loud voice of Miss Sooyoung didn't disturb Chanyeol from sleeping. He didn't afraid if he being caught by his Mathematics teacher as he knew that other students already fell in sleep, earlier than him. It was his usual habit to sleep in classroom especially in Miss Sooyoung's class. How couldn't you sleep well in class when you would wake up in the middle of the night because of the same dream every night? He couldn't believe that he would dream about Mr Harmony every nights! Even psychiatrist couldn't solve his problem. And the most unbelievable thing was he only could sleep well when he was in the classroom! That's the reason why he always slept in the classroom. 

Miss Sooyoung stopped her lesson as she realised that her students already fell asleep. She took a deep breathe. She really wanted to scream or cursed her students but she behaved as professional. She cleared . Nothing happened! She took another breathe. A long deep breathe and breathe out lightly. She knocked on her desk with the ruler which located in front of her. Succeed! All of her students woke up! 

"Well, as everyone seems so sleepy, I want to make an announcement! A really good announcement! I'm really proud of this student! Well I don't want to waste my time. One of our classmates had entered a singing competition and won the first prize! Let's congrate this student! "Miss Sooyoung told the class. Her voice heard in joy! 

Lee Kwang Soo stood up and quickly asked Miss Sooyoung about that student. 

"Who is that person? I wonder if that person can sing better than me,"

Song Ji Hyo who happened her seat was behind Kwang Soo, slapped Kwang Soo's head. Kwang Soo screamed put loud - pain! He looked behind him. He was about to burst into anger but he cancelled his intention when he saw Ji Hyo, who slapped him just now. 

"What? Do you want scold me? Do it if you dare! "Ji Hyo harshly said to Kwang Soo. 

Kwang Soo shook his head vigorously before saying sorry. He turned to look at front where he could see Miss Sooyoung paid attention to him and Ji Hyo. Miss Sooyoung shook her head slowly. 

"Well, let's invite Kyungsoo to the front. He got the first place for singing competition last week! "Miss Sooyoung called Kyungsoo, a quiet student to the front before fuss happened again. 

Ji Hyo and Hyoyeon cheered up. They seemed to know that Kyungsoo participated in the competition and won the first place! Kwang Soo turned to his back to Ji Hyo because he wanted to ask her about it but he cancelled it when he saw Ji Hyo stared at him with anger. Kwang Soo turned to look at Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon likely knew it. She answered Kwang Soo with jolly. 

"Both Ji Hyo and I already knew about it. We watched the performance and I tell you that Kyungsoo performed well! It was awesome! I wish that he will sing a cheerful song so I can be a back dancer for him! "Hyoyeon told Kwang Soo. Her eyes sparkled with joy. 

Everyone in the class shocked. All eyes on none other than Kyungsoo. No one had strength to speak as they couldn't believe that a quiet student like Kyungsoo could sing in front of lot of people! It was freaky weird when Kyungsoo could sing well in front of strangers when it was hard to hear to his voice in the class. Finally, the quiet atmosphere changed when Kwang Soo laughed out loud. He, himself couldn't believe about the news. 

Once again, Kwang Soo's head being slapped. This time, it was harder than before. Kwang Soo shut his mouth with sudden. He didn't dare to look behind him as he already knew the one who responsible about his head - Song Ji Hyo! 

Do Kyungsoo walked to the front once being invited by Miss Sooyoung. His step looked heavy. He took a deep breathe - a real deep breathe as he arrived at front. His eyes moved around the class and stopped at the back of the class where Chanyeol sat. Chanyeol's eyes focused on him that their eyes met. 

Quickly, Kyungsoo looked down on his feet. He didn't dare to look at Chanyeol. It did not mean that Kyungsoo afraid of that tall guy, it just Kyungsoo and Chanyeol never talk to each other. They might be in the same class but they never talk to each other. 

Chanyeol started to feel sleepy again. He decided to continue to sleep while his classmate, Kyungsoo sang in front of the class. He put both of his hands on the table and was about to put his head down when he heard to familiar voice. 

Spontaneous, his head raised up. Kyungsoo's voice was similar to none other than Mr Harmony who always showed up in his dream. He didn't believe it at first so, he tried to concentrate to the voice. Without doubt, it was Mr Harmony's voice! Chanyeol's eyes enlarged with disbelieve! Do Kyungsoo was Mr Harmony! Or Mr Harmony was Do Kyungsoo!

He tried to decline that Do Kyungsoo was his Mr Harmony, the mysterious person that always appeared in his dream - which he called as nightmare. He tried his best to decline it but he couldn't. He looked around him. Everyone seemed too enjoy with the song that being sang by the quiet Kyungsoo. Everyone except him. His body sweated. 

Chanyeol stood up from his seat. Without self realising, he walked to the front of the class. His behaving caused Kyungsoo  to stop singing. Chanyeol moved nearer and nearer Kyungsoo and caused that tiny guy to move backward. Miss Sooyoung and other students suddenly felt weird. Their focus were on Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. 

Without thinking twice, Chanyeol pulled Kyungsoo's hand and ran out of the class. Kyungsoo frowned! He couldn't do anything when Chanyeol's grip was tight. He was forced to follow Chanyeol, who brought him to the back of the school building. Everyone in the class shocked! 

They rested for a while soon after arriving at the back of the school building. Chanyeol still held Kyungsoo's hand - tightly! Kyungsoo tried to pull his hand away but he couldn't! 

"Try to run away huh Mr Harmony? "Chanyeol asked Kyungsoo while his eyes on Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo shocked! He confused! Why Chanyeol called him Mr Harmony when his name wasn't Harmony. Chanyeol seemed to understand when he saw the dumbfounded expression  on Kyungsoo's face. 

"Ooops! Sorry! Mr Harmony is a title which I gave to you because you always appear in my dream, singing a harmonious sing.  Now, you are under arrest because always show up in my dream. How can you disturb me at nights and act like you don't know me in days? "

"What are you talking about? "

"Don't play fool! What do you want from me? Why you have to appear in my dream with the same situation? "

Kyungsoo snorted! He was being blame for an illogical crime! He pulled away his hand and this time it succeed! Kyungsoo walked away from Chanyeol. 

"Do you want me to force you? Why is it hard for you to tell me the truth? "Chanyeol didn't give up. He asked Kyungsoo again. 

Kyungsoo stopped. He turned at his back and walked to Chanyeol. Without any sign of warning, he slapped Chanyeol and caused that tall guy to scream out loud. With sudden, Chanyeol's vision became blurred. He fainted!